BOLTON GATE CO LTD
Suppliers of: industrial roller shutters industrial doors fire roller shutter steel security doors security grilles Fire Curtains
With almost 100 years of experience in the manufacture, supply and installation of door systems, Bolton Gate Company Ltd is a name synonymous with quality, reliability and professionalism.
Founded in 1924 to create an opportunity of employment for soldiers returned from the Great War, Bolton Gate Company Ltd. has an enviable tradition of superior manufacturing quality and integrity.
As a privately owned concern we can be flexible and with the depth of knowledge and experience we are entirely capable of bespoke solutions in an ever demanding marketplace.
Heavily involved in the UK supply and install sector, we provide a completely seamless process for main contractors offering solutions to the highest of technical challenges.
Our ability to operate safely is demonstrated by our compliance with all the latest standards and regulations. ISO 9001:2015 is the starting point for our approach to quality with our internal systems approved by bodies such as Achilles, Constructionline Gold & Builders Profile.
We specialise in providing door systems to fit all types of project demands including: -
Fire Shutters – Fireroll range
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll E30 Roller Shutters – Designed for smaller openings of up to 4m wide by 2.5m high this attractive and sleek Roller Shutter is electrically operated and extensively tested to EN:1634-1 for fire resistance. Available in a range of RAL colours.
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll E60 Roller Shutters – Particularly suited to servery type openings this attractive, close fitting shutter has a curtain that has been fire tested to EN:1634 – 1 and it’s electrically operated mechanisms offer peace of mind from any health and safety risks.
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll E120 Roller Shutters - Suitable for various installations including department stores, shopping centres, warehouses, factories and car parks. The shutter has been tested to EN 1634-1 for fire resistance and is rated E120 in accordance with EN13501-2 and EN 16034.
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll Acoustic E120 Roller Shutters - with a sound reduction of 25dB Rw and having been fire-tested to EN 1634-1, is rated E120 in accordance with EN 13501-2, EN 15269-10 & EN 16034. A special double curtain arrangement is also available which reduces sound transmission further to 32dB
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll EW Roller Shutters - The product can be utilized in any application where fire compartmentation is required but is ideally suited to applications where radiated heat is considered an issue. When tested, the radiation transfer remained below the pass /fail criterion of 15 kW/m² thus protecting people in the vicinity.
- Fire Shutter - Fireroll VR60 Roller Shutters - A revolutionary product designed to provide 60/60 minutes fire protection between individual compartments. The door has been successfully tested to EN 1634-1 for one hour integrity and insulation.
Fire Curtains – Fibreroll range
- Fire Curtain - Fibreroll S – The Fibreroll S Rolling Fire Curtain which has been successfully fire tested to EN 1634-1, offers major advantages over other types of fire curtain since it incorporates reduced radiation in addition to keeping fire and smoke at bay.
- Fire Curtain - Fibreroll E60 / EW30 – The newly developed E60/EW30 not only provides one hour fire integrity between compartments but in addition it also boasts a reflective coating which significantly reduces heat radiation.
- Fire Curtain - Fibreroll E120 / EW60 - As with the E60/EW30 curtain this curtain also has a reflective coating so it not only gives an increased two hour fire integrity between compartments but it also reduces heat radiation in accordance with EN 13501-2, EN15269-11 and EN16034.
- Fire Curtain – Fibreroll E180 / EW120 - A much improved design of fire curtain to provide not only three hour fire integrity between fire compartments but now with a reflective coating which reduces radiated heat to such a large extent that it meets the EW120-C0 (E180-C0) classification in accordance with EN 13501-2. The Fibreroll Rolling Fire Curtain, which has been successfully fire tested to EN 1634-1, offers major advantages over existing designs in that the radiation transmitted through the curtain remains below 15 kW/m2 thus protecting people and potentially combustible materials in the vicinity.
- Bi-Fold Gates – These are the perfect solution to securing car park entrances whilst allowing the maximum ventilation necessary to allow exhaust fumes to escape.
- Multifold Folding Gates– Allow for larger entrances such as large carpark entrances to be protected whilst still allowing maximum ventilation.
- Collapsible Gates- Bolton Gate Company’s Collapsible Gates provide high security against vandals, burglars and other intruders. Collapsible Gates are specified for use in underground stations, car parks and in a wide range of commercial situations where the ability to see through the gate not only deters criminals, but also provides optimum ventilation and vision.
- Superior Folding Shutters- The Superior electrically operated folding shutter is aptly named, being internationally accepted as the most robust shutter available. The Superior is particularly suitable for both heavily used and very large doorways on applications ranging from rapid acting fire and ambulance station doors to shipyards and aircraft hangars. Superior Doors have been tested for wind resistance and can be designed to meet onerous wind load conditions.
- Eurofold Folding Shutters- The Eurofold horizontal sliding folding shutter has outstanding strength and versatility which, combined with bespoke sizing, render it suitable for the most diverse range of both external and internal applications
- Roller Shutters– Robust enough for any situation Roller Shutters weatherproof and secure small to large openings in a variety of situations such as loading bays, shop fronts and doorways.
- Perforated Lath Roller Shutters - An ideal method of securing premises such as shopfronts whilst maintaining the see through aspect when the shop is backlit.
- Punched Lath Roller Shutters - An ideal method of securing openings such as shopfronts, servery counters, reception desks and bars whilst maintaining through vision for advertising purposes. An attractive close fitting flat lath curtain together with a neat and unobtrusive tubular motor drive system allow Punched Lath Roller Shutters to present an aesthetic and cost effective solution to securing various types of opening.
- SecuriGuard Window Shutters– SecuriGuard Shutters are an ideal solution to secure either window or doorways on both commercial and domestic premises.
- Stainless Steel Grilles– Aesthetically pleasing with their stainless steel appearance these grilles not only provide a high degree of security but they also allow for selective entry and exit.
- Steel Grilles- The combination of parallel mesh design and polyester powder coated finish offers a high aesthetic appearance and each grille is custom made to suit the individual opening and can be face fixed or fixed between the structure.
- UniGuard Hinged Doors- Uniguard hinged steel doorsets comprise a robust, general-purpose door and frame offering durability coupled with low maintenance and enhanced aesthetic appeal. Uniguard doors are particularly suitable for a wide range of applications on commercial and industrial buildings.
As well as Security and Fire protection door systems Bolton Gate Ltd also provide a vast array of other solutions to meet any needs that may arise including:
Our product portfolio is designed to offer maximum flexibility and with our bespoke tailored services we can adapt to satisfy the highest of standards and quality to meet our customer’s needs.
In addition to our experience and success as one of the leading door system companies here in the UK Bolton Gate Company also have decades of experience globally, successfully undertaking all manner of projects throughout Europe, Middle East, Americas, Australasia and Far East. Coupled with the dedicated and longstanding expertise of specialist packing agents and freight forwarders we are rightfully proud of the service we offer for projects far and wide.
Further Technical Information is available to download from the BPi Download Library or the Bolton Gate Company website.
High-Spec Chelsea Waterfront Secured With Bi-Fold Automatic Gates
CASE STUDY - CHELSEA WATERFRONT
Architect: Terry Farrell
Contractor: Ardmore Construction
Product: Bi-Fold Gates
Chelsea Waterfront is a high-specification new development centred around the iconic Lots Road Power Station which when built in 1904, was the largest power station in the UK and was the longest running station until its’ closure in 2002.
The new development includes 711 new apartments in 10 new and reconfigured buildings and car parking is facilitated by a basement accessed by automatic bi-fold gates.
Having been specified by Terry Farrell and previously carried out similar projects for Ardmore, Bolton Gate Company were chosen to design, manufacture and install a set of gates which included two automatic bi-fold gates with an adjacent personnel gate. The main gates provided secure vehicular access (one entry; one exit) being activated by card reader and the adjacent hinged gate allowed selective personnel access by key fob.
The whole system incorporated a full range of safety devices including photocells and wireless safety edges to comply with Health & Safety regulations and the gates were constructed form an RHS frame with vertical tube infills at 125mm centres. A polyester powder coated finish in Basalt Grey was applied to blend in with the surrounding structure.
Interested in a great value, high-spec look? Give our Technical team a call today to discuss your project on Tel: 01204 871001 or visit our website at www.boltongate.co.uk
HOPTON HOLIDAY VILLAGE GETS A NEW FACE LIFT WITH THE HELP OF BOLTON GATE
CASE STUDY: HOPTON HOLIDAY VILLAGE, GREAT YARMOUTH
Architect: Leisure Concepts
Contractor: ELM Contracts
Product: Sonaroll Acoustic Roller Shutters
A refurbishment has been recently carried out at this holiday park in Great Yarmouth which included the division of the large entertainment area to achieve a flexible, multi-use space. This features a sports bar one side with the other side hosting various activities such as exercise classes, kids’ activities, shows etc.
Bolton Gate’s Sonaroll Acoustic Roller Shutters were specified to divide the two spaces to close off the areas whilst providing reduced sound transmission when closed and when open, allowing the whole space to be used as a show-bar.
The 100mm flat-faced laths allowed graphics to be applied maintaining a nautical theme with some shutters reflecting a boatyard scene post and other shutters had artwork applied to make the steel laths appear as distressed timber. The inclusion within the graphics of a central faux timber post effectively divided each shutter into two visually allowing two different scenes per shutter which proved very effective.
For more information on this project or to discuss your own specific requirements call us today on Tel: 01204 871001 or alternately Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and our technical team will be happy to help.