KINGSPAN Hot Water Cylinders
Suppliers of: stainless steel vented hot water cylinders, stainless steel unvented hot water cylinders, copper vented hot water cylinders, copper unvented hot water cylinders, point of use hot water heaters, electric hot water heaters, cold water storage tanks, closet
Kingspan Hot Water Cylinders is a UK division of Kingspan Environmental. Kinspan Hot Water Cylinders are leading suppliers of hot water cylinders, water heatters, heat pumps and cold water storage tanks. At Kingspan, we are dedicated to providing the best products and service for our customers. With over 85 years of experience in manufacturing high quality cylinders, our commitment to our clients sets us apart from others in the marketplace.
Kingspan Hot Water Cylinders include:
A wide range of unvented Duplex stainless steel cylinders providing mains pressure hot water and greater flow rates than traditional vented units.
Tribune Xe Pre-Plumbed - Pre-plumbed hot water cylinders for fast installation.
Tribune Xe Pre-Plumbed Solar - Indirect solar cylinders factory assembled for quick and easy installation.
Tribune Xe Pre-Plumbed System-Fit - Pre-plumbed cylinders specifically developed for use with system boilers.
Ultrasteel Plus Indirect Solar - Twin coil solar cylinders with built-in thermal expansion space for use with solar thermal systems.
Albion Water Heaters manufacture copper vented and unvented hot water cylinders and thermal stores for domestic hot water storage in a variety of sizes. Also for renewable energy inputs, our new unvented copper hot water storage system which is a heat pump only or a solar thermal system that has the additional input from a heat pump. For commercial and industrial use, Albion manufacture a large range of open vented and unvented calorifiers in copper, stainless steel and mild steel.
Albion Copper Cylinders (Indirect) - Indirect hot water cylinders manufactured from high grade copper in a variety of sizes, for use with traditional gas or oil boiler.
- Albion Copper Cylinders (Direct) - These hot water storage tanks are manufactured to British Standard 1566 and are suitable for use in open vented hot water systems.
- Albion Copper Cylinders (E7) - Direct and indirect hot water storage tanks with two immersion heater bosses. These hot water storage tanks are manufactured to British Standard 1566 and are suitable for use in open vented hot water systems.
Albion Copper Combi - Combination direct and indirect hot water storage tanks manufactured to British Standard 3198 from high grade copper in a variety of sizes.
- Albion Copper Combi (E7) - Our combination units are available in a variety of sizes in direct and indirect versions and are manufactured to British Standard 3198. They comprise a cold water cistern and a hot water tank in a single unit eliminating the need for a cold water storage tank and removing the complication of running pipes to and from the cold water system.
- Albion Copper Indirect Twin Coil - Indirect Twin Coil cylinders for use with two heating sources, i.e. two boilers or a boiler and solar thermal input.
Albion Copper Horizontal Cylinder (Indirect) - Indirect horizontal cylinders manufactured from high grade copper in a variety of sizes, suitable for use in locations with limited headroom.
Manufactured from Superior materials to ensure that they provide the maximum corrosion resistance, making them the most durable and long lasting cylinders of today.
- Albion Stainless Vented Direct - These hot water storage tanks are designed for use in open vented hot water systems.
- Albion Stainless Vented Indirect - These indirect vented cylinders are fitted with a rigid 28mm coil with 1” male BSP connections, making them suitable for both gravity and pumped systems.
- Albion Stainless Vented Twin Coil - These vented cylinders are fitted with two rigid 28mm coils, enabling them to be connected to two heat sources.
Manufactured to ISO 9001 our tanks are available in a wide range of sizes and include circular, rectangular, low profile variants. All tanks are available with a wide range of accessories including jackets and Bye Pass fittings.
Open Top Rectangular Tanks - Traditional rectangular tanks available in a wide range of sizes to suit the majority of modern house types.
Open Top Circular Tanks - Available in a variety of sizes from 114 litres upwards these circular tanks offer a solution when you cannot compomise on volume but are restricted by the footprint of the tank preventing the use of a rectangular tank.
- Enclosed Tanks - These tanks complete with fitted lid are an ideal solution when needing to protect your water from contamination.
- Low level Coffin Tanks - Ideal for installation in areas with restricted height. These tanks are fully enclosed to protect from debris or contamination.
- Specialist Size Tanks - Sizes to suit water closets make these tanks tall with a smaller tank footprint.
- Tank Kits - Dedicated to meeting the precise needs of customers, the Total Tank Kit offers the option of purchasing all the accessories required for the complete installation in one easy kit.
Electric water heaters that deliver localised hot water near to the sink, basin, bath or shower outlet. Easy to install and cost-effective solution for providing hot water where you need it.
- Electric Under Sink Water Heater - Ideal for supplying one or even a number of sinks these heaters are designed to be hidden underneath and out of the way.
- Point of Use Hand Wash Wter Heater - Easy installation and designed to give unlimited amounts of hot water these small units are ideal for washrooms where connection to a centralized hotwater system is not practical.
- Over Sink Hot Water Heater - The perfect solution providing a quick and easy way to supply hot water to a single basin or sink. Easy to use with a number of inbuilt protection devices for complete safety.
- Electric Water Heater Wall Mounted - Our three largest point of use water heaters are wall mounted and designed to meet a significant high demand for localised hot water. Available in a range of sizes from 30 litres to 100 litres these units are ideal for use on a wide range of applications.
At Kingspan, we are dedicated to providing the best products and service for our customers. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled levels of support, guidance and direction through our highly knowledgeable team of professional experts, committed to delivering an excellent customer experience. If you require any help with your current project contact us on the number above and our specialist team will be happy to help.
Further technical information and guidance is available on the BPi download Library
Top 10 tips for marketing your plumbing business in 2020
You might think marketing’s something reserved for big corporations, rather than local plumbing businesses. Large companies certainly have more money and employees behind their marketing, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use some savvy marketing techniques of your own to win more plumbing jobs in 2020.
We highlight our top ten tips that can help you win more work in 2020, including several low-cost or free ideas that you can fit around your business.
1. Win more business from existing customers
Often the easiest work to win is from people you’ve already done work for. People buy from people they like and trust, so make sure whenever you interact with others you show off your best self. Quality customer service is a way of marketing you and your business to existing clients, so it’s you they think of when they next need work doing.
2. Make it easy for customers to remember you
Building on our first top tip, don’t assume people will remember you the next time they need a plumbing job doing, even if you’ve done work for them before. Make a habit of leaving a paper trail in the form of a few business cards (so they can pass them onto friends and family) or putting a branded sticker on their cylinder after you’ve serviced it. Use local businesses for your printing, as you never know who they may know in your area!
To make your business visually memorable, consider getting a simple logo printed or stitched onto polo shirts that you can wear as a uniform. Tie it all together by getting the same logo on your van to advertise your services wherever you go.
3. Consider where your ideal (new) customers hang out
Learning more about your ideal customer will help you figure out where to market your plumbing business to new customers. Think about what kind of profitable plumbing jobs you want to do, and where people who need those jobs are likely to hand out.
What age group do they fall into, where do they live, what types of places do they visit regularly, where do they shop, where do they get their news and entertainment from? What are they likely to be searching for online or on social media to find the services you want to provide?
There are loads of marketing ideas depending on who you want to reach – everything from targeting community groups, networking, writing a householder column for a local magazine or a guest blog for home improvements websites, to adverts (in print or online), business cards or flyers in places your ideal customers are to see them. We’ll talk about a few of these in turn.
4. Network with an end goal in mind
You might roll your eyes at the idea of networking but it’s not as awkward as you might think, and you don’t have to get suited and booted to sit in a gloomy hotel function room (although of course there are plenty of those type of networking events around!) Once you’ve figured out who your ideal customer is, think about how you can be in the same place as them – or the type of people they’re likely to be connected to – to start a conversation.
For example, if you service hot water cylinders on new housing estates, residents might have their own Community Group where they meet, or a Facebook page where they share recommendations for local tradespeople. You might want regular plumbing repair jobs from local letting agents; so what kind of networking events do they attend, or can you simply bob into their offices?
5. Make the most of your community
Make yourself a known figure in the local community and the plumbing community to up your profile. There are loads of options here, from entering local business awards to sponsoring a local sports team, becoming a regular member of a networking group, to being part of a local charitable project.
6. Make the most of social media
Having a presence online is an essential — and free — way to get more plumbing leads. Research shows that companies who show a bit of personality and create valuable content on social media tend to be more successful. This is particularly effective when customers are looking for a plumber because people want to know they can trust a tradesperson before they let them through the door!
7. Run a giveaway on Facebook
Everyone loves a freebie, so hosting a Facebook giveaway is another way to encourage people to like and follow your business Facebook page and get the word out there. You could offer something small like a gift voucher, or a free cylinder service. Just make sure it’s something you can afford to giveaway and that the winner agrees to some publicity photos you can use online or in the local paper!
For more social media tips, read our recent blog.
8. Don’t be afraid to ask for help
Don’t worry about doing everything yourself. England alone has 38 Local Enterprise Partnerships who can identify free training, funding and opportunities for qualifying businesses. Your local Chamber of Commerce website is also home to details of the training and resources available in your area for start-ups and growing businesses.
9. Stay in touch
Whilst we don’t encourage email spamming people, now you’ve got your customers you definitely want to keep them - or at least the ones that paid you promptly and were nice to deal with!
Ask your customers if and how they prefer to be contacted (this helps you comply with GDPR, and avoids wasted money on marketing they’re not interested in). Are they likely to discard leaflets or automatically delete emails without reading them? Would a text or Whatsapp, or even a good old-fashioned phone call reminder about their annual boiler or cylinder service be better?
10. Affiliate yourself with quality
Last but not least, customers want a plumber they can trust and being part of the Kingspan network will help build that loyalty with ease. Your affiliation with us will ensure that your clients comply with regulations and get top quality products that will last for years. Join the Kingspan Installer Network https://www.kingspan.com/gb/en-gb/products/hot-water-cylinders/kingspan-installer-network-kin
Zach Halsey wins the Kingspan T&P Challenge at PHEX Chelsea 2019
If you visited our stand at PHEX Chelsea this year, you might have taken part in out T&P Challenge yourself!
Running for two days, the aim of the challenge was to pump up the pressure in the specifically designed display cylinder using a bicycle pump until water discharges through the tundish.
The prize for the fastest discharge was a Milwaukee pipe cutter.
Just as we thought we'd already had the winner - Jack Campbell, a student of Highbury College who topped our leaderboard on day 1 of the show with amazing time of 6.25 seconds and was unbeatable since - Zach Halsey, an engineer working for SB Heating Solutions Ltd came over and smashed the challenge with unbelievable time of 5.82 seconds!
Well done Zach! Hope you'll enjoy your prize, it was well deserved!