A1 BUSINESS PARK
WEST YORKSHIRE WF11 0BU
Tel: 01977 673363
Fax: 01977 714001
Suppliers of: Wood Finishes, protective coatings, fire protection coatings to interior and exterior paints
"Sherwin-Williams" is a global leader in the development, manufacture and sale of coatings. From industrial powder coating and fire protection coatings to interior and exterior paints, Wallcoverings and Commercial Flooring, "Sherwin-Williams" is your one stop company for all your specification needs.
"Sherwin-Willliams" combination of powder, liquid and e-coat solutions provide market-leading performance for customers requiring strong corrosion and weathering protection. "Sherwin-Williams" work with you to understand your coating requirements and operational environment. The result is a customized, ready to spray solution that combines efficient application and long term performance.
Our areas of business include:
- Structural steelwork– fire and corrosion protection for structural steelwork in both multi-story and single story buildings.
- Passive fire protection- FIRETEX®
- Bridges, rail & highways- "Sherwin-Williams" has developed a number of unique and award winning products for Bridges and Highways including the glass flake epoxy used on the Forth Rail Bridge. Expected to last 25 years, this coating ended the perpetual need to re paint the structure.
Inver – specialist powder and liquid coating specialists.
The Syntha Pulvin®brand has been launched as the premier architectural powder coatings brand in Europe, setting the industry standard in terms of innovation, quality and service.
INVER and Syntha Pulvin are brands of The Sherwin-Williams Company.
General Industrial Contact Details:
Mr John Bagley
The Sherwin-Williams Company
Sales Manager UK, GI EMEAI
Valspar Powder Coatings Ltd,
TEL: +44 (0)151 486 0486
Mob: +44 (0)7971 052021
"Sherwin-Williams" is a global provider of protective and marine coatings, offering a complete line of high performance coatings technologies to combat corrosion. We deliver unmatched service and coatings specification support to meet our customers’ coatings needs.
Specify Valspar Metal Coatings Today.
Valspar’s Coil and extrusion coating systems and resins include:
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Solar Reflective (SR)
- Fluoroethylene vinyl ether (FEVE)
- Silicone-Modified Polyester (SMP)
- Vinyl-Coated Polyester (PVC)
- Our own version of Kynar 500 and more.
Geocel are leaders in the development, formulation, manufacture and marketing of quality sealants and adhesives. Many of our brands such as Dow Corning 7 Series, the WORKS, PAINTERS MATE and TRADEMATE enjoy market leading positions and have been the professionals’ products of choice for many years.
RSL is part of the Sherwin-Williams Protective Coatings and Marine division EMEA and has become a supplier of choice for hundreds of specifiers, architects and major flooring contractors.
Our range includes:
- Decorative & Commercial Flooring – RSL offer a range of decorative products for projects which require something special and that extra bit of detail.
- Anti-Static Flooring Systems –These flooring systems are used in projects that require electrical conductivity resistance. The systems give an anti-static ohms reading in line with BS2050/1978.
- Elladur – a new product from RSL which has taken the best of polyaspartic technology to the next level. This gives a greener solution whilst allowing innovative design like no other product on the market.
- Epoxy Resin Flooring – Epoxy resin floor coatings provide a hard wearing surface which is ideal for most industrial environments.
- Polyurethane Flooring – Polyurethane coatings provide a hard wearing seamless finish which is fast curing and can achieve footfall within 24 hours.
As a leader in product finishes, we deliver comprehensive finishing solutions for wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- Wood Stains and Glazes
- Clear Wood Sealers
- Pigmented Wood Primer / Surfacers
- Clear Wood Finishes
- Pigmented Wood Finishes
- UV Coatings
- Metal Primers & Sealers
- Metal Finishes
- Metal Topcoats
- Powder Coatings
- Military Coatings
- Plastic Primers
- Plastic Finishes
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or via our website.
Sherwin-Williams Launches New Hyper Durable Powder Coatings Line – Echelon
The new Echelon product line is designed to meet the AAMA 2605 performance specifications.
Sherwin-Williams Wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2021 for Its FIRETEX
Sherwin-Williams, through its Protective & Marine division, has been honoured with The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2021, one of the most prestigious awards for United Kingdom companies that celebrates business excellence and innovation. This is the second Queen’s Award for Enterprise that Sherwin-Williams has received in a span of only five years.
Sherwin-Williams won The Queen’s Award for Enterprise for its FIRETEX® FX6002 coating that delivers exceptional passive fire protection for structural steel. Since its initial launch in 2018, this ultra-fast drying intumescent coating has transformed steelwork projects with its unprecedented speed of curing and dry handling times, gaining speedy adoption by architects, engineers and applicators.
Unlike alternative protective coatings, FIRETEX® FX6002 can be applied off-site, enabling paint applicators to transport steelwork in a matter of hours rather than days – which means less downtime, fewer bottlenecks and faster project completion.
This year’s recognition is the second Queen’s Award for Enterprise that Sherwin-Williams has received, following the same award for Dura-PlateTM 301W in 2016.
"To win two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise: Innovation in just five years is a fantastic achievement for the Sherwin-Williams team. With FIRETEX® FX6002 we have created a unique protective coating that is ideal for use in high-value infrastructure and construction projects," said Ian Walker, Managing Director for Protective & Marine at Sherwin-Williams EMEAI.
"Key stakeholders can take advantage of a wide range of benefits throughout the project lifecycle, including time and cost savings, enhanced durability, and aesthetically pleasing finishes," added Walker.
Sherwin-Williams is one of just 205 organisations nationally to be recognised with this prestigious honour. The Queen’s Awards celebrate excellence and are designed to help drive economic growth. In particular, the innovation category showcases companies whose use of industry expertise and technology innovation helps foster unique growth opportunities in their respective industries.
"FIRETEX® FX6002 further demonstrates our long-standing commitment to innovation, which dates back to 1866. Our highly skilled and experienced team continue to push the boundaries, embrace the latest technologies and anticipate future trends to develop products that benefit our global industrial and commercial customers," commented Walker.