PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE SUPPLIES LTD
RED SHUTE HILL IND ESTATE
BERKSHIRE RG18 9QL
Tel: 01635 202224
Fax: 01635 202230
Suppliers of: Paving Systems available for Specification including; Pattern Imprinted Concrete Paving, Imprinted Walling, Concrete Sealers, Asphalt Restorers, Resin Bound & Bonded Surfacing
Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies Ltd supply a wide range of materials and products and training for concrete imprinting for both paving and walling in the UK and for world-wide export. PICS provide a real alternative to both block paving, natural stone and resin bonded paving and wall systems. PICS have also recently acquired Hatcrete adding the ColourMix & AdColour Product Ranges to its portfolio.
PICS & Hatcrete Main Product Applications Include:
PICSPAVE is a system designed to create the aesthetic value and feel of natural stone, slate, cobble, tile, brick or wood. Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations, PICSPAVE will suit any application, Commercial, Industrial or Domestic.
- Colour: Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations
- Release Agent: Allows easy release of PICSPAVE Textured Imprinting Mats from the wet surface of concrete after application
- Sealers: a range of acrylic sealers for pattern imprinted concrete surfaces
- Imprinting Mats: PICS sell or hire the widest range of top quality Matcrete & Proline imprinting mats
- Tools: PICS supply a wide range of Kraft and ancillary concrete tools to the pattern imprinted market
- Preparation: a range of drainage channels, manhole covers, mortars, tarmac repair products
- Training: PICS offers training for all installations
Manufacture and supply of specialist materials used in large commercial flooring projects.
- Colourmix: Integral colour for concrete that has superseded traditional concrete dyes and pigments
- HATCRETE® Adcolour: Colouring additive for cementitious materials providing streak free colour
- Water based Cure & Seal: A transparent, acrylic polymer resin providing a hard wearing sealing solution
- Solvent based Cure & Seal: A high solids, high performance sealer suitable for heavily trafficked areas
- Industrial Quartz: Colour Hardener designed for heavy duty, decorative flooring applications
Recreating the appearance of natural stone, brick or rock walling from days gone by.
- WALLCRETE Render: Advanced lightweight render, which contains a bonding agent to enable simple mixing with water
- WALLCRETE imprinting mats: Replicate a variety of natural stone textures and finishes
- WALLCRETE textured finish skin mats: offering installers benefits in speed of installation
- Wall liquid release agent: Sprayable liquid for ensuring effective and simple imprinting of the WALLCRETE mats
- Wall Seal: Designed to protect the WALLCRETE surface from the elements, and enhance the natural colour
- Wall Stain: An extra strength stain, which creates a low sheen natural appearance on Wallcrete surfaces
- Wall pigment: A range of colours are available to be added to WALLCRETE as an integral colour
- Tools: PICS provide a range of mixing, carving and finishing tools to aid the WALLCRETE installer
- PICSEAL Domestic Paving Sealer was developed by PICS in 1993 to combat the constant problems of staining and weed growth and to enhance the colour and aesthetic appeal.
- PERMASEAL Commercial Paving Sealant is our water-based sealer and is suitable only in very specific situations, normally for large areas such as supermarket carparks, pedestrian walkways etc.
- PICSCOAT is our own brand heavy duty commercial quality Tarmac restoration and Asphalt refurbishment product. Surfaces that have become faded, worn and shabby are transformed to “good as new” with a single application.
- PICSBOND is a resin bound or bonded thin overlay system using durable polyurethane resin combined with natural aggregates, to produce an attractive surface dressing suitable for roads, car parks, ramps and pedestrian areas.
PICS manufacture a wide range of solvent and water based sealing and curing solutions across all sectors. Whether sealing a pattern imprinted concrete driveway or curing a power floated industrial floor, there is a quality sealing solution for your specific application.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete / Decorative Concrete Sealers
- Commercial Block Paving Sealers
- Driveway Refurbishment Sealers
- Industrial Flooring Sealers
- Decorative Walling Sealers
Further information along with technical data and useful resources can be found on the Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies web site.
PICS - Golden Trowel Awards 2018 – Results
Golden Trowel Awards 2018 – Results
A huge thank you to everyone who submitted their photographs for the 2018 Annual Golden Trowel Awards. Judging took place at the Concrete Society on Monday 16th July, where once again quality images of pattern imprinted, decorative finishes and cementitious walling projects installed during 2017 were on show.
Below you can find the results of this years competition and to read the full article featured in the September 18 Issue of the Concrete magazine please click on the link here Concrete magazine Article
PICS are pleased to announce that the 2018 Golden Trowel results are as follows:
UK Domestic PIC Project
1st Place – Creative Driveways of Lancashire – Mark Lockley
2nd Place – Somcrete – Sean Martin
3rd Place – Miller Concrete Industrial Flooring – Jamie Miller
UK Decorative Finishes
1st Place – Steyson Granolithic Contractors Ltd – Gary Branscombe
2nd Place – Mollington Contracts Ltd – Bob Merrill
3rd Place – Concrete Rocks – Tim Baylis
International Decorative Concrete Project
1st Place – Condecor Construction as – Martin & Radomil Dolnicek (Czech Republic)
2nd Place – Sublime Landscaping – Paul O’Flynn (Rep of Ireland)
3rd Place – Sublime Stone Solutions – John-Paul Mueller (Australia)
PIC feature to hide drainage channel – Damian Burke, D Burke Concrete Solutions
Compass feature – James Fraser, J Fraser Scotland
Compass stain feature – Craig Armstrong, Stampcrete
Golden Trowel 2018 Montage
So, our congratulation to all winners, and thank you to all entrants, judges and the Concrete Society for hosting the awards again this year.
Entries for the 2019 Competition can be sent in to our dedicated email address email@example.com at any time throughout the year. It has become more noticeable that many images are now taken on mobile phones, so we have decided to also offer WhatsApp as an alternative method to submit photographs, the number for this is 07770 264080. When submitting your entries please remember to include your own and your company name so we know how to get in touch.
PICS Golden Trowel Awards 2017 – Results
The Judges again this year were hugely impressed and encouraged by the tremendous scope and creativity of the designs.
PICS are pleased to announce the Winners of the 2017 Golden Trowel Competition are as follows:-
UK Domestic PIC Project
1st Place – Pattern Paving Concrete Ltd – Eifion Morgan
2nd Place – Concrete Creations – Adam Young & Gavin Gill
3rd Place – Brightside Homes – Andy Whiley
UK Commercial PIC Project
1st Place – Creative Driveways & Lancashire – Mark Lockley
2nd Place – Ferrovial Lagan JV (Tarmac & Aggregate Industries) – Colin Campbell
3rd Place – C D Design – Tim Bergin & Wayne Quentin
Special Mention – Creative Concrete, Martock – Adrian Turner
UK Decorative Concrete Project
1st Place – RBH Production – Rob Heap
2nd Place – Blair Drummond Safari Park – Gary Gilmour
3rd Place – Mollington Contracts – Bob Merrill & Jason Davidson
Special Mention – Artstone Garden Sculptures – Christine Baxter
International Decorative Concrete Project
Winner – Custom Driveways – Alvydas Tiknius
Special Mention – Decor Beton (Vietnam) – Hai Do Van
Please click on the link below where a selection of the entries together with the winning projects are showcased:
Golden Trowel 2017 Montage
So, our congratulations to all winners and thank you to all entrants, judges and the Concrete Society for hosting the awards again this year.
Please remember that entries can be sent in to our dedicated email address firstname.lastname@example.org at any time throughout the year. Please remember to include your own and your company name so we know how to get in touch.