PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE SUPPLIES LTD
RED SHUTE HILL IND ESTATE
BERKSHIRE RG18 9QL
Tel: 01635 202224
Fax: 01635 202230
Suppliers of: Paving Systems available for Specification including; Pattern Imprinted Concrete Paving, Imprinted Walling, Concrete Sealers, Asphalt Restorers, Resin Bound & Bonded Surfacing
Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies Ltd supply a wide range of materials and products and training for concrete imprinting for both paving and walling in the UK and for world-wide export. PICS provide a real alternative to both block paving, natural stone and resin bonded paving and wall systems. PICS have also recently acquired Hatcrete adding the ColourMix & AdColour Product Ranges to its portfolio.
- Social Media: Facebook
Our imprinted concrete training course is designed for those that are new to the industry, or those who want to develop their existing practical experience through structured training. The course takes place over 2 days, the first day focusses on imprinted concrete theory followed by practical application on day two. Please contact us for further information.
PICS & Hatcrete Main Product Applications Include:
PICSPAVE is a system designed to create the aesthetic value and feel of natural stone, slate, cobble, tile, brick or wood. Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations, PICSPAVE will suit any application, Commercial, Industrial or Domestic.
- Colour: Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations
- Release Agent: Allows easy release of PICSPAVE Textured Imprinting Mats from the wet surface of concrete after application
- Sealers: a range of acrylic sealers for pattern imprinted concrete surfaces
- Imprinting Mats: PICS sell or hire the widest range of top quality Matcrete & Proline imprinting mats
- Tools: PICS supply a wide range of Kraft and ancillary concrete tools to the pattern imprinted market
- Preparation: a range of drainage channels, manhole covers, mortars, tarmac repair products
- Training: PICS offers training for all installations
Manufacture and supply of specialist materials used in large commercial flooring projects.
- Colourmix: Integral colour for concrete that has superseded traditional concrete dyes and pigments
- HATCRETE® Adcolour: Colouring additive for cementitious materials providing streak free colour
- Water based Cure & Seal: A transparent, acrylic polymer resin providing a hard wearing sealing solution
- Solvent based Cure & Seal: A high solids, high performance sealer suitable for heavily trafficked areas
- Industrial Quartz: Colour Hardener designed for heavy duty, decorative flooring applications
Recreating the appearance of natural stone, brick or rock walling from days gone by.
- WALLCRETE Render: Advanced lightweight render, which contains a bonding agent to enable simple mixing with water
- WALLCRETE imprinting mats: Replicate a variety of natural stone textures and finishes
- WALLCRETE textured finish skin mats: offering installers benefits in speed of installation
- Wall liquid release agent: Sprayable liquid for ensuring effective and simple imprinting of the WALLCRETE mats
- Wall Seal: Designed to protect the WALLCRETE surface from the elements, and enhance the natural colour
- Wall Stain: An extra strength stain, which creates a low sheen natural appearance on Wallcrete surfaces
- Wall pigment: A range of colours are available to be added to WALLCRETE as an integral colour
- Tools: PICS provide a range of mixing, carving and finishing tools to aid the WALLCRETE installer
- PICSEAL Domestic Paving Sealer was developed by PICS in 1993 to combat the constant problems of staining and weed growth and to enhance the colour and aesthetic appeal.
- PERMASEAL Commercial Paving Sealant is our water-based sealer and is suitable only in very specific situations, normally for large areas such as supermarket carparks, pedestrian walkways etc.
- PICSCOAT is our own brand heavy duty commercial quality Tarmac restoration and Asphalt refurbishment product. Surfaces that have become faded, worn and shabby are transformed to “good as new” with a single application.
- PICSBOND is a resin bound or bonded thin overlay system using durable polyurethane resin combined with natural aggregates, to produce an attractive surface dressing suitable for roads, car parks, ramps and pedestrian areas.
PICS manufacture a wide range of solvent and water based sealing and curing solutions across all sectors. Whether sealing a pattern imprinted concrete driveway or curing a power floated industrial floor, there is a quality sealing solution for your specific application.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete / Decorative Concrete Sealers
- Commercial Block Paving Sealers
- Driveway Refurbishment Sealers
- Industrial Flooring Sealers
- Decorative Walling Sealers
Further information along with technical data and useful resources can be found on the Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies web site.
World class training for the trade
World class training for the trade
If you are interested in the business opportunities that exist within the industry and are thinking of setting up or expanding your operation, or indeed looking for refresher courses for you or your team, you are at the right place. Training is offered for classroom theory, refresher and on-site training for all products and systems, as well as contractor support across all types of installation challenges.
Since 1992 we have trained upwards of 5,000 people in the various industry sectors we supply and support.. Many hundreds of these formed their own business and still operate successfully today.
Our imprinted concrete training course is designed for those that are new to the industry, or those who want to develop their existing practical experience through structured training. The course takes place over 2 days, the first day focusses on imprinted concrete theory followed by practical application on day two.
You can find out more information and book online by visiting our website, or to speak with one of the team, call the office on 01635 202224.
Guide to PICS Exposed Aggregate Concrete System
PICS Exposed Aggregate concrete system is a decorative concrete finish achieved by carefully selecting the aggregate colour and internal Colourmix to be added to the concrete mix to ensure a uniform colour from slab to slab. The aggregate is then revealed both by first removing the top 1-4mm of the concrete cement matrix by a washing-off process. This product is aimed at all aspects of paving, both decorative and commercial applications, and is often combined with pattern imprinted or other decorative finishes. With minimal maintenance, PICS exposed aggregate is a more durable and hard-wearing alternative to some resin bonded or bound systems.
Full guide link – Pattern Imprinted Concrete website.https://www.picsuk.com/