PATTERN IMPRINTED CONCRETE SUPPLIES LTD
RED SHUTE HILL IND ESTATE
BERKSHIRE RG18 9QL
Tel: 01635 202224
Fax: 01635 202230
Suppliers of: Paving Systems available for Specification including; Pattern Imprinted Concrete Paving, Imprinted Walling, Concrete Sealers, Asphalt Restorers, Resin Bound & Bonded Surfacing
Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies Ltd supply a wide range of materials and products and training for concrete imprinting for both paving and walling in the UK and for world-wide export. PICS provide a real alternative to both block paving, natural stone and resin bonded paving and wall systems. PICS have also recently acquired Hatcrete adding the ColourMix & AdColour Product Ranges to its portfolio.
PICS & Hatcrete Main Product Applications Include:
PICSPAVE is a system designed to create the aesthetic value and feel of natural stone, slate, cobble, tile, brick or wood. Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations, PICSPAVE will suit any application, Commercial, Industrial or Domestic.
- Colour: Available in over 100 designs and colour combinations
- Release Agent: Allows easy release of PICSPAVE Textured Imprinting Mats from the wet surface of concrete after application
- Sealers: a range of acrylic sealers for pattern imprinted concrete surfaces
- Imprinting Mats: PICS sell or hire the widest range of top quality Matcrete & Proline imprinting mats
- Tools: PICS supply a wide range of Kraft and ancillary concrete tools to the pattern imprinted market
- Preparation: a range of drainage channels, manhole covers, mortars, tarmac repair products
- Training: PICS offers training for all installations
Manufacture and supply of specialist materials used in large commercial flooring projects.
- Colourmix: Integral colour for concrete that has superseded traditional concrete dyes and pigments
- HATCRETE® Adcolour: Colouring additive for cementitious materials providing streak free colour
- Water based Cure & Seal: A transparent, acrylic polymer resin providing a hard wearing sealing solution
- Solvent based Cure & Seal: A high solids, high performance sealer suitable for heavily trafficked areas
- Industrial Quartz: Colour Hardener designed for heavy duty, decorative flooring applications
Recreating the appearance of natural stone, brick or rock walling from days gone by.
- WALLCRETE Render: Advanced lightweight render, which contains a bonding agent to enable simple mixing with water
- WALLCRETE imprinting mats: Replicate a variety of natural stone textures and finishes
- WALLCRETE textured finish skin mats: offering installers benefits in speed of installation
- Wall liquid release agent: Sprayable liquid for ensuring effective and simple imprinting of the WALLCRETE mats
- Wall Seal: Designed to protect the WALLCRETE surface from the elements, and enhance the natural colour
- Wall Stain: An extra strength stain, which creates a low sheen natural appearance on Wallcrete surfaces
- Wall pigment: A range of colours are available to be added to WALLCRETE as an integral colour
- Tools: PICS provide a range of mixing, carving and finishing tools to aid the WALLCRETE installer
- PICSEAL Domestic Paving Sealer was developed by PICS in 1993 to combat the constant problems of staining and weed growth and to enhance the colour and aesthetic appeal.
- PERMASEAL Commercial Paving Sealant is our water-based sealer and is suitable only in very specific situations, normally for large areas such as supermarket carparks, pedestrian walkways etc.
- PICSCOAT is our own brand heavy duty commercial quality Tarmac restoration and Asphalt refurbishment product. Surfaces that have become faded, worn and shabby are transformed to “good as new” with a single application.
- PICSBOND is a resin bound or bonded thin overlay system using durable polyurethane resin combined with natural aggregates, to produce an attractive surface dressing suitable for roads, car parks, ramps and pedestrian areas.
PICS manufacture a wide range of solvent and water based sealing and curing solutions across all sectors. Whether sealing a pattern imprinted concrete driveway or curing a power floated industrial floor, there is a quality sealing solution for your specific application.
- Pattern Imprinted Concrete / Decorative Concrete Sealers
- Commercial Block Paving Sealers
- Driveway Refurbishment Sealers
- Industrial Flooring Sealers
- Decorative Walling Sealers
Further information along with technical data and useful resources can be found on the Pattern Imprinted Concrete Supplies web site.
Covid-19 Update – We are Open! – Ring ahead before visiting our Depots
The PICS team are continuing to operate at all our distribution facilities until the Government issues further guidelines.
The PICS team are continuing to operate at all our distribution facilites until the Government issue further guidelines.
We have increased our stock holding at all PICS depots should our logistics company shut down or struggle with the supply chain.
We are happy for you to collect stock from our depots in Newbury, Sheffield and Manchester.
However, social distancing guidance is in place, you are not permitted to enter the Depots. Please ring ahead for us to get your order ready!
Newbury – 01635 201327
Sheffield – 01909 568189
Manchester – 0161 775 7412
Currently we are still able to arrange delivery however, please allow an additional 24hrs on standard delivery times.
Our Staff and Customers wellbeing are of the utmost importance and we are taking every precaution to keep everyone at minimal risk. With this in mind we have safe guarding measures in place at the entrances of all our distribution facilities, so please take the time to read them and to adhere to the policies in place.
Thank you for your cooperation
The PICS Team!
PICSBLOOM – New Product Alert
PICSBLOOM is a ready to use product designed to resolve blooming issues in solvent based sealers.