EASI-DEC ACCESS SYSTEMS LTD
Suppliers of: Access Platforms, Access Towers, Roof ladders, Roof ladders, Rooftop access.
Easi-Dec Access Systems supply a range of products to provide Safe Working At Height.
Part of Kee Safety. Easi-Dec have may years of experience in providing access platforms, ladders, low level & interior platforms, solar installation product and roof access systems. With a nationwide Sales & Hire network, Esi-Dec provides Access Solutions for the Contruction, Maintenance, Windows and Roofing Industries.
Product Video: Click to view video for Easi-Dec Products
Main Products Ranges:
- Easi-Dec: The original Easi-Dec platform provides simple, safe rapid access up to roof line level, whilst spanning building obstructions such as porches and bay windows.
- Roofline: The Roofline System is one or more Easi-Dec platforms linked securely with our Catwalk to form a continuous fully-guarded platform.
- Mono-Dec: Mono-Dec provides simple, rapid access to roofline level, for a single worker in a matter of minutes.
- Trimline: The Trimline System has been designed specifically for fascia, soffit or gutter replacement on average sized homes.
- Window-Dec: Window-Dec, a purpose designed access platform, incorporating a lifting mechanism for replacement windows.
Solar Installation Products:
- Solar Platform: The Solar Platform is purpose designed with the help of the solar industry.
- Solar Access System: Our Solar Access System has been designed to gain safe access up to roof level, releasing installers from dependence on scaffolding.
- Solar Ladder: Easy and safe access over solar panels during installation and maintenance.
Roof Access Equipment:
- Roof-Walk: A fully guarded rolling work platform mounted on twin tracks to enable you to move up and down the roof.
- Body-Guard: The Body-Guard system is designed specifically for domestic edge protection, with a choice of either resting against the fascia or on the roof edge.
- Valley-Walk: Lightweight mobile cage for one or two persons, specifically designed for light maintenance of valley gutters.
- Board-Walk: A lightweight aluminium walkway, which allows access from eaves to ridge whilst spreading the load on support battens and provides the user with a safer working position.
Low Level & Interior Access:
- Walk-Thru Stairwell Access: The clever design of Walk-Thru provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor.
- Platerer’s Mate: The Plasterer’s Mate safety platform is designed specifically for low level interior work to walls and ceilings.
- Loft Hatchway Safety Cover: The Loft Hatchway Safety Cover is intended to provide a strong, safe simple to use temporary cover for protection during work in domestic lofts.
- Joist Safety Matting: Our Joist Safety Matting is designed specifically for the safe laying of loft insulation between joists.
- Conservatory Roof Ladder: The clever Conservatory Roof Ladder provides access to every area of the conservatory, making all maintenance work easier, swifter, and safer.
- Painter’s Mate: Painter’s Mate is a very fast, lightweight and safe personal mini access platform ideal not just for painting, but for any external short duration work at heights of up to 8M (reach).
- Hands Free Ladder: Hands-free working is possible with our high-quality, lightweight Hands-Free Ladder.
- Ladder Spurs: Ladder Spurs are designed to increase the base width of your ladder and prevent outward slip.
- Ladder Stand-Off: The Ladder Stand-Off is manufactured entirely of aluminium and is designed to safety access corners, obstacles, eaves and up onto roof edges.
- Anchor-Fix: Anchor-Fix is designed to widen the base of your ladder and greatly help stability on sloping ground.
- Sign & Panel Lifter: Sign & Panel Lifter is based upon a quality 2 or 3 section aluminium extension ladder manufactured to EN131 with a permantly fitted Rope and Pulley Hoist to enable up to 50Kg to be safely lifted.
Further technical information, prices and Accessories are available through the Easi-Dec Website.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
1. Easi-Dec Product Brochure 2017
Roof Access Platforms
Published [12/12/18]File size [3729 KB]
Easi Dec Conservatory Roof Access System
Conservatory Roof Access
Published [27/06/17]File size [6648 KB]
Easi Dec Self Closing Gate Brochure
Self Closing Gate
Published [12/12/18]File size [334 KB]
Easi-Dec Access Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [719 KB]
Easi-Dec Access Platform Systems
Published [27/06/17]File size [768 KB]
Easi-Dec Anchor Fix
SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Published [12/12/18]File size [5705 KB]
Easi-Dec Basic Assembly Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [648 KB]
Easi-Dec Board Walk
Easi-Dec Board Walk
Published [12/12/18]File size [5548 KB]
Easi-Dec Catwalk Assembly Brochure
Published [27/06/17]File size [418 KB]
Easi-Dec Catwalk End Support Frame Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [427 KB]
Easi-Dec Corner Access Kit Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [694 KB]
Easi-Dec Dormer Platform Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [721 KB]
Easi-Dec Double Dormers Assembly Guide
Double Dormer Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [979 KB]
Easi-Dec Hands Free Ladder
Hands Free Ladder
Published [12/12/18]File size [385 KB]
Easi-Dec Industrial Roof Access
Board-Walk, Roof Walk, Valley Walk
Published [26/04/16]File size [704 KB]
Easi-Dec Ladder Safety Accessories
Ladder Safety Accessories
Published [12/12/18]File size [693 KB]
Easi-Dec Loft Safety Cover & Joist Matting
Loft Safety Cover & Joist Matting
Published [30/06/16]File size [543 KB]
Easi-Dec Mono-Dec Rapid Access to Roofline
Published [12/12/18]File size [161 KB]
Easi-Dec Plasterers Mate Ladder
Safe, professional, low-level working solution
Published [22/07/15]File size [539 KB]
Easi-Dec Roof Light Cover Brochure
Safety Solution for Roof Light Protection
Published [12/12/18]File size [228 KB]
Easi-Dec Roof Walk
Fully guarded rolling roof platform
Published [12/12/18]File size [4832 KB]
Easi-Dec Roofline Platform Systems
Published [27/06/17]File size [818 KB]
Easi-Dec Sign and Panel Lifter
Safe, quick means of lifting lightweight objects up to ladder height
Published [12/12/18]File size [345 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Access System
safe access up to roof level
Published [26/04/16]File size [811 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Panel Bridging Ladder
Published [26/04/16]File size [473 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Platform
platform on adjustable telescopic legs
Published [26/04/16]File size [774 KB]
Easi-Dec Trim Line System
professional work platform, access platform
Published [26/04/16]File size [724 KB]
Easi-Dec Valley Walk Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [520 KB]
Easi-Dec Walk Thru Stairwell Access
Published [22/07/15]File size [465 KB]
Easi-Dec Safe Maintenance on Fragile Roofs
Board-Walk has been designed to overcome the challenges with working on fragile roofs by providing users with a safe working position for skin maintenance, inspection, cleaning or re-sealing.
Board-Walk is an open mesh walkway that allows access from eaves to ridge, while spreading the load on support battens to provide the user with a safer working position. The system is lightweight, easily portable and suitable for fragile roofs. The Boardwalk complies to EN 12811-1: 2003
Module in construction, Board-Walk features 2m, 3m and 4m sections which are easily linked together, and an integral restrain/work positioning line tested to EN795:2012. Optional accessories include single or double-sided handrails, a Roof Hook and a Valley Stop end.
Each system is configured to fit specific individual roof sizes and configurations, and can be installed to run vertically up, or down, or horizontally across the roof.
Valley Gutter Access
Hatch Board-Walk has been specifically designed to allow users to bridge over a fragile valley but to also have access to the valley below for maintenance purposes. The system comprises 2m sections made from high grade aluminium staging which can be easily lifted to gain access to the valley. Once the work is completed, the staging is simply lowered to create a safe working platform.
Safety in the replacement window industry
18 May 2019
Safety in the replacement window industry
When installing or replacing windows, work at height can rarely be avoided, but following some very simple principles of how to work safely can reduce the likelihood of accidents, which in turn reduces the potential for serious injury or even death.
As with any work, tasks involving work at height must be risk assessed so that practical control methods can be put in place to reduce risks to a minimum. When assessing the risks and planning the work, a good starting point is to think about the following:
Can you avoid working at height?
If possible, try to carry out the work from inside the building. This could include using window hoists, drilling and knocking out from inside the building rather than working off scaffolding or from ladders.
Using window hoists have the further benefit of reducing manual handling risks such as carrying glazing up a ladder.
What if work at height can’t be avoided?
If you can't avoid having to work at height, safe access is vital. Access Platforms or tower scaffolds should be used to prevent a person falling whenever possible. If you’re working over a structure such as a conservatory, make sure you take effective measures to prevent people being struck by a falling object.
Note: When selecting the equipment, always consider costs. Access Platforms can offer savings on the cost of scaffold hire over time. You can check your potential savings with our online Cost Saving Calculator.
All control measures should be reviewed regularly to make sure they are still applicable as site conditions can change.
Competency is crucial, not only to ensure the safety of anyone carrying out the work, but also to guarantee good workmanship.
Those carrying out the work must be fully trained on correct working practices and how to work safely at height. Work should be supervised to be sure that correct procedures are being followed.
Safety the Easi way
Easi-Dec has been supplying the replacement window industry with safe solutions for working at height for over 30 years. In fact, several of our products feature in the GGF’s official Working at Height, Code of Practice: Safety in the Domestic Replacement Window Industry publication.
Our wide range of access platforms includes the Window-Dec, a purpose designed access platform which incorporates a lifting mechanism for window replacement, our standard 2m Easi-Dec and Roofline for safe, rapid access to the roofline level.
Our clever Conservatory Roof Access system has been designed specifically to allow access to all areas of a conservatory or similar glazed roof, for safe, fast and easy maintenance. The system features a bespoke tool tray and bucket recess for safe storage of tools during work and to prevent people being struck by falling objects.
When the use of ladders is required, we also have a range of ladder accessories to provide simple and effective protection as recommended by the HSE.
When it comes to work at height, we have the solutions to allow you to work safely, quickly and cost-effectively. Call our product experts on Tel: 01767 691812 to discuss how our range of access platforms and safety accessories can help you to replace windows safely. .