EASI-DEC ACCESS SYSTEMS LTD
Suppliers of: Access Platforms, Access Towers, Roof ladders, Roof ladders, Rooftop access.
Easi-Dec Access Systems supply a range of products to provide Safe Working At Height.
Part of Kee Safety. Easi-Dec have may years of experience in providing access platforms, ladders, low level & interior platforms, solar installation product and roof access systems. With a nationwide Sales & Hire network, Esi-Dec provides Access Solutions for the Contruction, Maintenance, Windows and Roofing Industries.
Product Video: Click to view video for Easi-Dec Products
Main Products Ranges:
- Easi-Dec: The original Easi-Dec platform provides simple, safe rapid access up to roof line level, whilst spanning building obstructions such as porches and bay windows.
- Roofline: The Roofline System is one or more Easi-Dec platforms linked securely with our Catwalk to form a continuous fully-guarded platform.
- Mono-Dec: Mono-Dec provides simple, rapid access to roofline level, for a single worker in a matter of minutes.
- Trimline: The Trimline System has been designed specifically for fascia, soffit or gutter replacement on average sized homes.
- Window-Dec: Window-Dec, a purpose designed access platform, incorporating a lifting mechanism for replacement windows.
Solar Installation Products:
- Solar Platform: The Solar Platform is purpose designed with the help of the solar industry.
- Solar Access System: Our Solar Access System has been designed to gain safe access up to roof level, releasing installers from dependence on scaffolding.
- Solar Ladder: Easy and safe access over solar panels during installation and maintenance.
Roof Access Equipment:
- Roof-Walk: A fully guarded rolling work platform mounted on twin tracks to enable you to move up and down the roof.
- Body-Guard: The Body-Guard system is designed specifically for domestic edge protection, with a choice of either resting against the fascia or on the roof edge.
- Valley-Walk: Lightweight mobile cage for one or two persons, specifically designed for light maintenance of valley gutters.
- Board-Walk: A lightweight aluminium walkway, which allows access from eaves to ridge whilst spreading the load on support battens and provides the user with a safer working position.
Low Level & Interior Access:
- Walk-Thru Stairwell Access: The clever design of Walk-Thru provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor.
- Platerer’s Mate: The Plasterer’s Mate safety platform is designed specifically for low level interior work to walls and ceilings.
- Loft Hatchway Safety Cover: The Loft Hatchway Safety Cover is intended to provide a strong, safe simple to use temporary cover for protection during work in domestic lofts.
- Joist Safety Matting: Our Joist Safety Matting is designed specifically for the safe laying of loft insulation between joists.
- Conservatory Roof Ladder: The clever Conservatory Roof Ladder provides access to every area of the conservatory, making all maintenance work easier, swifter, and safer.
- Painter’s Mate: Painter’s Mate is a very fast, lightweight and safe personal mini access platform ideal not just for painting, but for any external short duration work at heights of up to 8M (reach).
- Hands Free Ladder: Hands-free working is possible with our high-quality, lightweight Hands-Free Ladder.
- Ladder Spurs: Ladder Spurs are designed to increase the base width of your ladder and prevent outward slip.
- Ladder Stand-Off: The Ladder Stand-Off is manufactured entirely of aluminium and is designed to safety access corners, obstacles, eaves and up onto roof edges.
- Anchor-Fix: Anchor-Fix is designed to widen the base of your ladder and greatly help stability on sloping ground.
- Sign & Panel Lifter: Sign & Panel Lifter is based upon a quality 2 or 3 section aluminium extension ladder manufactured to EN131 with a permantly fitted Rope and Pulley Hoist to enable up to 50Kg to be safely lifted.
Further technical information, prices and Accessories are available through the Easi-Dec Website.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
1. Easi-Dec Product Brochure 2017
Roof Access Platforms
Published [12/12/18]File size [3729 KB]
Easi Dec Conservatory Roof Access System
Conservatory Roof Access
Published [27/06/17]File size [6648 KB]
Easi Dec Self Closing Gate Brochure
Self Closing Gate
Published [12/12/18]File size [334 KB]
Easi-Dec Access Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [719 KB]
Easi-Dec Access Platform Systems
Published [27/06/17]File size [768 KB]
Easi-Dec Anchor Fix
SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Published [12/12/18]File size [5705 KB]
Easi-Dec Basic Assembly Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [648 KB]
Easi-Dec Board Walk
Easi-Dec Board Walk
Published [12/12/18]File size [5548 KB]
Easi-Dec Catwalk Assembly Brochure
Published [27/06/17]File size [418 KB]
Easi-Dec Catwalk End Support Frame Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [427 KB]
Easi-Dec Corner Access Kit Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [694 KB]
Easi-Dec Dormer Platform Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [721 KB]
Easi-Dec Double Dormers Assembly Guide
Double Dormer Platform
Published [27/06/17]File size [979 KB]
Easi-Dec Hands Free Ladder
Hands Free Ladder
Published [12/12/18]File size [385 KB]
Easi-Dec Industrial Roof Access
Board-Walk, Roof Walk, Valley Walk
Published [26/04/16]File size [704 KB]
Easi-Dec Ladder Safety Accessories
Ladder Safety Accessories
Published [12/12/18]File size [693 KB]
Easi-Dec Loft Safety Cover & Joist Matting
Loft Safety Cover & Joist Matting
Published [30/06/16]File size [543 KB]
Easi-Dec Mono-Dec Rapid Access to Roofline
Published [12/12/18]File size [161 KB]
Easi-Dec Plasterers Mate Ladder
Safe, professional, low-level working solution
Published [22/07/15]File size [539 KB]
Easi-Dec Roof Light Cover Brochure
Safety Solution for Roof Light Protection
Published [12/12/18]File size [228 KB]
Easi-Dec Roof Walk
Fully guarded rolling roof platform
Published [12/12/18]File size [4832 KB]
Easi-Dec Roofline Platform Systems
Published [27/06/17]File size [818 KB]
Easi-Dec Sign and Panel Lifter
Safe, quick means of lifting lightweight objects up to ladder height
Published [12/12/18]File size [345 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Access System
safe access up to roof level
Published [26/04/16]File size [811 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Panel Bridging Ladder
Published [26/04/16]File size [473 KB]
Easi-Dec Solar Platform
platform on adjustable telescopic legs
Published [26/04/16]File size [774 KB]
Easi-Dec Trim Line System
professional work platform, access platform
Published [26/04/16]File size [724 KB]
Easi-Dec Valley Walk Assembly
Published [27/06/17]File size [520 KB]
Easi-Dec Walk Thru Stairwell Access
Published [22/07/15]File size [465 KB]
Retrieve Christmas decorations safely with Easi-Dec
13 November 2018
Retrieve Christmas decorations safely with Easi-Dec
It’s almost that time of year again. The time when homeowners across the country head up into the loft in search of the Christmas decorations to bring joy and colour to their homes for the festive period.
The ladder goes up and into the loft you go. The tinsel, baubles and lights are in a cardboard box and stuffed away at the very back, even though last year you swore to yourself you would put them away properly to make this year easier.
As you clamber over a pile of boxes, you accidentally set off a novelty singing Santa that causes you to slip off the joist and put your foot straight through the ceiling below.
Everybody loves Christmas, but few people enjoy the work that goes into getting the house ‘Christmas ready’, and in fact the simple act of getting into and out of the loft can actually lead to a nasty injury if you aren’t careful. The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents estimates around 1,000 people injure themselves each year whilst decorating their home for the festive season.
At Easi-Dec, we aim to mask this task a little bit safer with the Joist Safety Matting. Originally designed for the laying of insulation between joists, the matting system is perfect for the safe movement around the notoriously tricky loft space.
Made from hollow aluminium slats that roll up into a tight bundle, the Joist Safety Matting is available for both 400mm and 600mm joist centres, and in 1 m lengths that can be joined if required. The underside is covered in heavy duty rubber to prevent accidental electric shock, and the top side has anti-slip strips fitted for total safety.
With the Joist Matting system, you can be in and out with your Christmas decorations in minutes, whack up the tree, break out the Bailey’s, and settle down to watch a Christmas movie, knowing the Joist Matting system is there to make your life a little bit easier come January.
For more information on the Joist Matting System, or any of our products, call us on 01767 691812, or use our online contact form.
Avoid roof obstacles with Easi-Dec
30 October 2018
Avoid roof obstacles with Easi-Dec
Modern roofs are littered with obstacles which can make working safely and efficiently a difficult task.
These obstacles can range from frustrating to downright dangerous, with everything from plant and machinery to skylights posing a serious risk.
Employees have the right to work safely and without the risk of injury or worse, which is why Easi-Dec offers several solutions to avoid these obstacles and carry out work at height in a safer manner.
Roofs can often feature many trip hazards and changes in roof level, which can make safe access for work difficult, if not impossible, and seriously increase risks when working at height.
Easi-Dec can design, supply and install Bespoke Access Platforms and Step-Overs to accommodate specific site requirements and roof configurations, or provide a standard off the shelf Step-Over platform to provide safe access to areas where normal access can be obstructed.
Our Step-Overs and platforms are suitable for a range of roof types, from concrete and membrane to metallic and composite, and are built from Kee Klamp® tubular fittings, which means they are strong and stable whilst eliminating the need for welding or specialist tools, saving time and money.
The HSE says that falls through fragile rooflights and skylights make up a fifth of all fatal work at height accidents, and those working in construction and building maintenance sectors are most at risk.
The Easi-Cover has been designed with the intention of protecting people working on metal profile roofs with fragile rooflights and skylights. The Easi-Cover is modular, comprising a strong mesh panel which sits on a metal frame, providing a robust and effective solution for protecting unprotected rooflights.
The Easi-Cover comes in two versions: a Standard Model, which fixes virtually flat to the roof surface, and a Raised Model, which can be mounted above the rooflight to give a greater distance between the mesh panel and the rooflight, protecting it from damage in the event of a fall.
According to the HSE, more injuries occur due to workers falling through roofs than over the edge. Fragile roof panels can look entirely safe from a distance and even blend in with the rest of the roof, meaning you don’t see them until it is too late.
To ensure safe working around fragile roofs, we supply the Board-Walk system, a lightweight aluminium walkway allowing access from eaves to ridge whilst spreading the load on support battens, providing a safer working position.
Each system is designed to fit individual roof sizes and configurations and can be installed to run vertically up, or down, or horizontally across the roof.
The 4m or 2m lengths can be easily linked, with optional accessories including single or double sided handrail, a Ridge Hook and a Valley Stop End.
For more information about any of the above products, call our product experts on 01767 691812 or use our online contact form.