EASI-DEC ACCESS SYSTEMS LTD
Suppliers of: Access Platforms, Access Towers, Roof ladders, Roof ladders, Rooftop access.
Easi-Dec Access Systems supply a range of products to provide Safe Working At Height.
Part of Kee Safety. Easi-Dec have may years of experience in providing access platforms, ladders, low level & interior platforms, solar installation product and roof access systems. With a nationwide Sales & Hire network, Esi-Dec provides Access Solutions for the Contruction, Maintenance, Windows and Roofing Industries.
Product Video: Click to view video for Easi-Dec Products
Main Products Ranges:
- Easi-Dec: The original Easi-Dec platform provides simple, safe rapid access up to roof line level, whilst spanning building obstructions such as porches and bay windows.
- Roofline: The Roofline System is one or more Easi-Dec platforms linked securely with our Catwalk to form a continuous fully-guarded platform.
- Mono-Dec: Mono-Dec provides simple, rapid access to roofline level, for a single worker in a matter of minutes.
- Trimline: The Trimline System has been designed specifically for fascia, soffit or gutter replacement on average sized homes.
- Window-Dec: Window-Dec, a purpose designed access platform, incorporating a lifting mechanism for replacement windows.
Solar Installation Products:
- Solar Platform: The Solar Platform is purpose designed with the help of the solar industry.
- Solar Access System: Our Solar Access System has been designed to gain safe access up to roof level, releasing installers from dependence on scaffolding.
- Solar Ladder: Easy and safe access over solar panels during installation and maintenance.
Roof Access Equipment:
- Roof-Walk: A fully guarded rolling work platform mounted on twin tracks to enable you to move up and down the roof.
- Body-Guard: The Body-Guard system is designed specifically for domestic edge protection, with a choice of either resting against the fascia or on the roof edge.
- Valley-Walk: Lightweight mobile cage for one or two persons, specifically designed for light maintenance of valley gutters.
- Board-Walk: A lightweight aluminium walkway, which allows access from eaves to ridge whilst spreading the load on support battens and provides the user with a safer working position.
Low Level & Interior Access:
- Walk-Thru Stairwell Access: The clever design of Walk-Thru provides users with a stable working platform above a staircase, whilst still allowing access up the stairs to the first floor.
- Platerer’s Mate: The Plasterer’s Mate safety platform is designed specifically for low level interior work to walls and ceilings.
- Loft Hatchway Safety Cover: The Loft Hatchway Safety Cover is intended to provide a strong, safe simple to use temporary cover for protection during work in domestic lofts.
- Joist Safety Matting: Our Joist Safety Matting is designed specifically for the safe laying of loft insulation between joists.
- Conservatory Roof Ladder: The clever Conservatory Roof Ladder provides access to every area of the conservatory, making all maintenance work easier, swifter, and safer.
- Painter’s Mate: Painter’s Mate is a very fast, lightweight and safe personal mini access platform ideal not just for painting, but for any external short duration work at heights of up to 8M (reach).
- Hands Free Ladder: Hands-free working is possible with our high-quality, lightweight Hands-Free Ladder.
- Ladder Spurs: Ladder Spurs are designed to increase the base width of your ladder and prevent outward slip.
- Ladder Stand-Off: The Ladder Stand-Off is manufactured entirely of aluminium and is designed to safety access corners, obstacles, eaves and up onto roof edges.
- Anchor-Fix: Anchor-Fix is designed to widen the base of your ladder and greatly help stability on sloping ground.
- Sign & Panel Lifter: Sign & Panel Lifter is based upon a quality 2 or 3 section aluminium extension ladder manufactured to EN131 with a permantly fitted Rope and Pulley Hoist to enable up to 50Kg to be safely lifted.
Further technical information, prices and Accessories are available through the Easi-Dec Website.
EASI-DEC ROOFLINE PROVIDES COST EFFICIENT ALTERNATIVE TO SCAFFOLDING
EASI-DEC ROOFLINE PROVIDES COST EFFICIENT ALTERNATIVE TO SCAFFOLDING
Easi-Dec, the working at height safety specialist, has supplied an 8m Roofline System to JAL Building Contractors Ltd to provide the team with confidence that when they access multiple rooftops in a housing development in Manchester, they are safe and secure at all times.
JAL Building Contractors Ltd is a privately owned multi-faceted construction company based in Manchester. The company provides all aspects of new build and refurbishment works to main contractors and is currently working alongside Great Places Housing Group and Knauf to provide cavity wall insulation and remedial works to solar panels on social housing projects in Manchester.
Easi-Dec Roofline was recommended to JAL Building Contractors through an employee who had used the system at a previous company and could see the benefits of this system over scaffolding. The team was impressed by the fast delivery time, with the system arriving the next day after ordering it.
"The service from Easi-Dec has been brilliant and we were very happy with the price comments," John Chester, Director of JAL Building Contractors Ltd. "I was concerned we might not receive the system in time to start the project, but incredibly, the system was delivered to us on site the next day. We then swiftly received training from Easi-Dec, which was professionally delivered on site and included in the purchase price. The system is very well made and easy to use and transport. Our clients, Great Places Housing Group and Knauf, have been very impressed with the system whilst we have been working on their properties."
Great Places Housing Group and Knauf have been very impressed with the system whilst the JAL Building Contractors team has been working on their properties. They are pleased that by using the Easi-Dec system, no fixed scaffolding is having to be erected and left up overnight, which can present various safety and security issues.
The JAL Building Contractors' site team also appreciated using the Easi-Dec system as it allows them to be in control of their own access requirements as and when they need it, meaning they do not have to rely on third party scaffolding contractors. JAL Building Contractors is yet to calculate the cost savings against fixed scaffolding; however, they are confident that the figure will run into several thousands of pounds once this project is complete.
Easi-Dec Roofline System has been designed to provide simple, rapid access to roofline level, without the time constraints of erecting scaffolding. Two or more Easi-Dec platforms can be securely linked with a catwalk to provide a continuous, fully guarded working platform which complies with the edge protection requirements set out in EN13374.
The 8 or 10 metre Roofline System comprises of two Easi-Dec platforms and can be erected in less than 30 minutes. The use of telescopic legs gives height adjustment in 30mm increments and can even cope with sloping ground. With a comprehensive range of accessories, the Roofline System offers numerous benefits and is ready to overcome all kinds of challenging access situations.
Easi-Dec Safe Maintenance on Fragile Roofs
Board-Walk has been designed to overcome the challenges with working on fragile roofs by providing users with a safe working position for skin maintenance, inspection, cleaning or re-sealing.
Board-Walk is an open mesh walkway that allows access from eaves to ridge, while spreading the load on support battens to provide the user with a safer working position. The system is lightweight, easily portable and suitable for fragile roofs. The Boardwalk complies to EN 12811-1: 2003
Module in construction, Board-Walk features 2m, 3m and 4m sections which are easily linked together, and an integral restrain/work positioning line tested to EN795:2012. Optional accessories include single or double-sided handrails, a Roof Hook and a Valley Stop end.
Each system is configured to fit specific individual roof sizes and configurations, and can be installed to run vertically up, or down, or horizontally across the roof.
Valley Gutter Access
Hatch Board-Walk has been specifically designed to allow users to bridge over a fragile valley but to also have access to the valley below for maintenance purposes. The system comprises 2m sections made from high grade aluminium staging which can be easily lifted to gain access to the valley. Once the work is completed, the staging is simply lowered to create a safe working platform.