ROCKWELL SHEET SALES LTD
WEST MIDLAND CV5 9AZ
Tel: 0330 057 9550
Fax: 01676 523630
Suppliers of: Polycarbonate Sheets,coloured Polycarbonate Sheet, curved polycarbonate Polycarbonate Glazing Systems, Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet, Reinforced Polycarbonate roofing, profiled Polycarbonate Domed Rooflights,
Rockwell Sheet Sales Limited is a specialist supplier of plastics for UK building industry. The company operates from two centrally located sites in the West Midlands, including a 3 hectare HQ/distribution centre in Millisons Wood, Coventry.
Rockwell offer a wide range of polycarbonate and plastic building materials and we specialise in the supply of bespoke multiwall polycarbonate glazing systems for pitched or curved roofing and vertical glazing applications. We also supply ranges of coloured polycarbonate sheets.
Coloured / Curved Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets.
We supply multiwall polycarbonate sheet in a choice of thickness’s which is supplied manufactured to the required length without quantity restrictions. With pitched and vertical glazing systems, the glazing channels and polycarbonate sheets can be supplied in lengths up to 10Mtrs, curved sheet systems can be supplied to free span openings up to 5Mtrs. To help satisfy HSE & CDM regulations we are also able to offer Class B ‘Non Fragile’ roofing assemblies to ACR(M)001:2005.
Our Products include but are not limited to:
Colourful canopy coverings - System 655 is available from our UK stock in 9 attractive translucent coloured sheet finishes
Pitched / Flat canopy coverings - With 9 sheet finishes and rated a Class B Non-Fragile roofing assembly, System 655/16 is a popular choice for canopies and walkway structures within schools and municipal/public buildings, where as System R600/R1000 with its unique polycarbonate jointing bar is the perfect cover for multi-use games and sports areas. For budget applications, choose from a number of OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and SmartPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles and our new ’glazing bar free’ EasyCLIK.
- Curved / Barrel canopy coverings - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault coverings of various radii. For budget applications, both OndaPLUS+ and GrecaPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Cantilevered canopies - REACH is a bespoke cantilevered canopy system which is manufactured to the required length with projections between 650mm and 2000mm. Offered in a choice of sheet colours and profile finishes, the REACH canopy has a number of possible uses.
- Curved / Barel rooflights - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault rooflights of various radii. For budget applications, OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and TecnoPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can also be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Pitched / Flat rooflights - System 655/16 and System R600/R1000 are complete polycarbonate glazing systems suitable for extended runs of flat rooflights and northlights.
Rockwell supply a variety of systems suitable for vertical glazing applications. Module 500-40 is our flagship 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheet system which offers excellent thermal insulation and light transmission. Module 500-16 is a 16mm thick sheet which features the same interlocking design as its 40mm namesake and is suitable for shorter/internal spans which require lower insulation values. System 655-16 is a traditional 16mm sheet & glazing bar system which has the added benefit of being available from our stock without quantity restriction in various translucent coloured sheet finishes. Rockwell’s glazing systems include a unique ‘hooked edge’ sheet design that by simply snapping down into open topped plastic coated steel glazing channel our glazing system allows panels to be secured without additional fixing. Our hooked edge system is quick to fit and does not require specialist installers. EasyCLIK - a simple 250mm wide x 16mm thick snap together multiwall polycarbonate sheet that is supplied manufactured to length or in standard stock lengths.
Rockwell supply a variety of polycarbonate sheets and glazing systems which are suitable for rainscreen cladding. Module 500/40 is a modern glazing system incorporating 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheets. Manufactured to the required length/height in 500mm sheet widths, the durable multiwall panels have the ability to transmit the maximum available natural light into any building whilst providing excellent thermal insulation. Ideally suited for use as clerestory glazing, northlights, facades and feature rainscreens, System 655/16 is a multiwall polycarbonate vertical glazing system that combines good thermal insulation and natural light transmission with streamline aesthetics.
- SmartPLUS+ - A 2.5 mm thick twinwall polycarbonate sheet for general roofing and vertical glazing.
- OndaPLUS+ - A corrugated triplewall polycarbonate sheet extruded in 4mm and 6mm sheet thicknesses to a standard European profile (Euro 177/51).
- GrecaPLUS+ - Is a range of a corrugated polycarbonate sheet, 1000mm wide, available in a range of thicknesses and profiles, with either a triplewall or honeycomb internal structure.
- TechnoPLUS+ - Offering the standard benefits of GrecaPLUS+ multiwall corrugated polycarbonate sheet, TechnoPLUS+ also incorporates a preassembled anti fall grid to provide additional security to soft bodied impacts.
- CarboPLUS+ 20mm - A perfect replacement for any 20mm polycarbonate sheet typically found as a standard sheet thickness on conservatories supplied by a large DIY chain in the late c.1990’s - CarboPLUS+ 20mm is a standard multiwall polycarbonate sheet readily available from our UK stock.
- CarboPLUS+ ULTRA - Is a multiwall polycarbonate sheet reinforced with a 1.4mm thick UV protected external layer.
- EasyCLIK - Featuring double sided UV protection, EasyCLIK is an ideal choice for lightweight, low cost canopy and lean-to roofing as well as general vertical glazing, partitions and interior/set design applications.
Rockwell supply a huge range of roofing and glazing products which are also successfully utilised for interiors, shopfitting, exhibition and set design applications.
- Railway arch lining - Rockwell’s established lining system can transform railway arches from dark and damp environments into pleasant work, storage, retail or leisure space.
PERFOLUX - a corrosion resistant windbreak system which provides excellent light transmission whilst enabling draught-free ventilation.
The Millisons Wood HQ is home to the company’s specialist technical team who are happy to offer advice to architects, specifiers and contractors on the suitability of Rockwell products.
Our Comprehensive Range.
Rockwell’s other products include Glazing Bars, Multiwall polycarbonate sheet in thickness’s from 4mm to 35mm in a choice of sheet sizes and colours; Polygreca corrugated polycarbonate sheet; Polystar - snap together, polycarbonate ‘glass blocks’, Hard surface coated solid polycarbonate sheet; Safe-six ‘non fragile’ Pvc and Grp Big Six profiled rooflights and Hygienic wall and ceiling linings. For further information please visit www.rockwellsheet.com or call 0330 057 9550
Further technical information and guidance is available on the BPi download Library
Rockwell's Jonathan Manns appointed as Fellow of the RICS
Rockwell's Executive Director, Jonathan Manns, has been elected to Fellowship of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
Widely acknowledged as one of Britain's foremost urbanists, Jonathan's appointment, aged 36, comes less than three years after he was awarded Fellowship of the Royal Town Planning Institute (RTPI) – a membership class held by less than 0.5% of chartered planning professionals. At that time, he was believed to be the youngest ever Fellow of the RTPI and his latest RICS appointment makes it probable that he is now the youngest person to have been appointed as a Fellow of both organisations.
The RICS exists to regulate the property profession worldwide in the public interest. Chartered Fellow status is the Institution's highest membership grade and exists as an international measure of distinction to identify those who have made an exceptional contribution to the profession in the eyes of their peers, business and the public. Fewer than 20% of all chartered surveyors ever achieve Fellowship and the average age of an RICS Fellow currently stands at 67.
Speaking of Jon's Fellowship, a spokesperson for the RICS said: "Jon's role in the profession, media coverage, academic research and publications mark him out as an outstanding surveyor. He is outstanding against all the characteristics of RICS Fellowship but particularly his achievements in public life, as a long-standing champion of the industry with an exceptional profile and someone who has made a lasting and positive impact on communities and the built environment."
Jonathan Manns FRICS, FRTPI and Executive Director at Rockwell added: "Property and built environment professionals are in a unique position to support the creation of thriving, sustainable and inclusive communities. I've been exceptionally privileged to be involved with a range of initiatives and debates, from the local to international level, which have supported this and helped to make a meaningful difference. I'm proud of the legacies these have left and having this contribution to both the industry and public life recognised by the RICS."
Leading London-based real estate developer, Rockwell are strong advocates for the role of the RICS and other similar organisations which champion best practice in the built environment.
Rockwell - Specialist Supplier of Polycarbonate Roofing & Glazing Materials
Rockwell - Specialist Supplier of Polycarbonate Roofing & Glazing Materials for the UK
With origins in hardware and timber wholesaling dating back to the late 1960’s, Rockwell Sheet Sales was incorporated in 1985 to market its brand of PVC roofing and cladding sheets through a network of regional builders’ merchants.
The company and its product range have grown steadily over the years as the plastic building materials market has developed. Rockwell now specialises in the supply of polycarbonate, PVC, glass fibre, polypropylene and wood plastic composite products for roofing, glazing, cladding and flooring.
Operating from a centrally located 3-hectare HQ/distribution centre in Millison’s Wood, Coventry. Rockwell Glazing Solutions offer the end user a range of innovative plastic building materials including a selection of bespoke multi wall polycarbonate glazing systems ideally suited to canopies and walkways, roof lights, north lights, vertical glazing, rain screen cladding, and interior and set design.
As well as the latest products, Rockwell offers practical advice, samples and drawing assistance.
Technical information is available for architects, designers, contractors and facilities managers with cost information provided swiftly to help at all stages of a project.