ROCKWELL SHEET SALES LTD
WEST MIDLAND CV5 9AZ
Tel: 0330 057 9550
Fax: 01676 523630
Suppliers of: Polycarbonate Sheets,coloured Polycarbonate Sheet, curved polycarbonate Polycarbonate Glazing Systems, Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet, Reinforced Polycarbonate roofing, profiled Polycarbonate Domed Rooflights,
Rockwell Sheet Sales Limited is a specialist supplier of plastics for UK building industry. The company operates from two centrally located sites in the West Midlands, including a 3 hectare HQ/distribution centre in Millisons Wood, Coventry.
Rockwell offer a wide range of polycarbonate and plastic building materials and we specialise in the supply of bespoke multiwall polycarbonate glazing systems for pitched or curved roofing and vertical glazing applications. We also supply ranges of coloured polycarbonate sheets.
Coloured / Curved Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets.
We supply multiwall polycarbonate sheet in a choice of thickness’s which is supplied manufactured to the required length without quantity restrictions. With pitched and vertical glazing systems, the glazing channels and polycarbonate sheets can be supplied in lengths up to 10Mtrs, curved sheet systems can be supplied to free span openings up to 5Mtrs. To help satisfy HSE & CDM regulations we are also able to offer Class B ‘Non Fragile’ roofing assemblies to ACR(M)001:2005.
Our Products include but are not limited to:
Colourful canopy coverings - System 655 is available from our UK stock in 9 attractive translucent coloured sheet finishes
Pitched / Flat canopy coverings - With 9 sheet finishes and rated a Class B Non-Fragile roofing assembly, System 655/16 is a popular choice for canopies and walkway structures within schools and municipal/public buildings, where as System R600/R1000 with its unique polycarbonate jointing bar is the perfect cover for multi-use games and sports areas. For budget applications, choose from a number of OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and SmartPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles and our new ’glazing bar free’ EasyCLIK.
- Curved / Barrel canopy coverings - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault coverings of various radii. For budget applications, both OndaPLUS+ and GrecaPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Cantilevered canopies - REACH is a bespoke cantilevered canopy system which is manufactured to the required length with projections between 650mm and 2000mm. Offered in a choice of sheet colours and profile finishes, the REACH canopy has a number of possible uses.
- Curved / Barel rooflights - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault rooflights of various radii. For budget applications, OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and TecnoPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can also be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Pitched / Flat rooflights - System 655/16 and System R600/R1000 are complete polycarbonate glazing systems suitable for extended runs of flat rooflights and northlights.
Rockwell supply a variety of systems suitable for vertical glazing applications. Module 500-40 is our flagship 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheet system which offers excellent thermal insulation and light transmission. Module 500-16 is a 16mm thick sheet which features the same interlocking design as its 40mm namesake and is suitable for shorter/internal spans which require lower insulation values. System 655-16 is a traditional 16mm sheet & glazing bar system which has the added benefit of being available from our stock without quantity restriction in various translucent coloured sheet finishes. Rockwell’s glazing systems include a unique ‘hooked edge’ sheet design that by simply snapping down into open topped plastic coated steel glazing channel our glazing system allows panels to be secured without additional fixing. Our hooked edge system is quick to fit and does not require specialist installers. EasyCLIK - a simple 250mm wide x 16mm thick snap together multiwall polycarbonate sheet that is supplied manufactured to length or in standard stock lengths.
Rockwell supply a variety of polycarbonate sheets and glazing systems which are suitable for rainscreen cladding. Module 500/40 is a modern glazing system incorporating 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheets. Manufactured to the required length/height in 500mm sheet widths, the durable multiwall panels have the ability to transmit the maximum available natural light into any building whilst providing excellent thermal insulation. Ideally suited for use as clerestory glazing, northlights, facades and feature rainscreens, System 655/16 is a multiwall polycarbonate vertical glazing system that combines good thermal insulation and natural light transmission with streamline aesthetics.
- SmartPLUS+ - A 2.5 mm thick twinwall polycarbonate sheet for general roofing and vertical glazing.
- OndaPLUS+ - A corrugated triplewall polycarbonate sheet extruded in 4mm and 6mm sheet thicknesses to a standard European profile (Euro 177/51).
- GrecaPLUS+ - Is a range of a corrugated polycarbonate sheet, 1000mm wide, available in a range of thicknesses and profiles, with either a triplewall or honeycomb internal structure.
- TechnoPLUS+ - Offering the standard benefits of GrecaPLUS+ multiwall corrugated polycarbonate sheet, TechnoPLUS+ also incorporates a preassembled anti fall grid to provide additional security to soft bodied impacts.
- CarboPLUS+ 20mm - A perfect replacement for any 20mm polycarbonate sheet typically found as a standard sheet thickness on conservatories supplied by a large DIY chain in the late c.1990’s - CarboPLUS+ 20mm is a standard multiwall polycarbonate sheet readily available from our UK stock.
- CarboPLUS+ ULTRA - Is a multiwall polycarbonate sheet reinforced with a 1.4mm thick UV protected external layer.
- EasyCLIK - Featuring double sided UV protection, EasyCLIK is an ideal choice for lightweight, low cost canopy and lean-to roofing as well as general vertical glazing, partitions and interior/set design applications.
Rockwell supply a huge range of roofing and glazing products which are also successfully utilised for interiors, shopfitting, exhibition and set design applications.
- Railway arch lining - Rockwell’s established lining system can transform railway arches from dark and damp environments into pleasant work, storage, retail or leisure space.
PERFOLUX - a corrosion resistant windbreak system which provides excellent light transmission whilst enabling draught-free ventilation.
The Millisons Wood HQ is home to the company’s specialist technical team who are happy to offer advice to architects, specifiers and contractors on the suitability of Rockwell products.
Our Comprehensive Range.
Rockwell’s other products include Glazing Bars, Multiwall polycarbonate sheet in thickness’s from 4mm to 35mm in a choice of sheet sizes and colours; Polygreca corrugated polycarbonate sheet; Polystar - snap together, polycarbonate ‘glass blocks’, Hard surface coated solid polycarbonate sheet; Safe-six ‘non fragile’ Pvc and Grp Big Six profiled rooflights and Hygienic wall and ceiling linings. For further information please visit www.rockwellsheet.com or call 0330 057 9550
Further technical information and guidance is available on the BPi download Library
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Rockwell - System 655 Datasheet May 2019
Non Fragile glazing system suitable for canopies and walkway coverings - choice of 9 translucent sheet colours.
Published [11/10/19]File size [2950 KB]
Rockwell Arch Lining Brochure
Arch Lining Transform railway arches from dark and damp environments into pleasant work, storage, retail or leisure space.
Published [04/10/18]File size [1129 KB]
Rockwell Glazing Solutions - Corrugated Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet
Corrugated multiwall polycarbonate sheet in a variety of profiles and thicknesses. Ideally suited for industrial rooflight applications.
Published [11/10/19]File size [4850 KB]
Rockwell Glazing Solutions - Module 500-40
40mm Interlocking multiwall polycarbonate system for vertical glazing and rain screen applications.
Published [11/10/19]File size [2184 KB]
Rockwell Glazing Solutions - System 655/16 Curved
Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault rooflights, canopies and walkway coverings
Published [11/10/19]File size [809 KB]
Rockwell Glazing Solutions - System 655/16 Vertical
a 16mm multiwall polycarbonate system available in a range of sheet finishes and suitable for both vertical glazing and rain screen applications.
Published [11/10/19]File size [1101 KB]
Rockwell Module 500 16 Vertical Glazing
16mm interlocking multiwall polycarbonate sheet for vertical glazing and interior design.
Published [04/10/18]File size [486 KB]
Rockwell Rockwood WPC Decking Brochure
Wood plastic composite is a relatively new environmentally friendly material that utilises wood waste and recycled plastic to produce a range of attractive decking boards which combine the appearance
Published [26/09/19]File size [3943 KB]
New Module 500/40 sheet launched
New Module 500/40 sheet launched
Fri, 31 Jan 2014
Rockwell's Module 500/40 glazing system is now available with a double 'X' wall structure polycarbonate sheet.
The improved design achieves a U-value of just 0.82 W/m2K to help specifiers achieve a high level of insulation for the glazing as well as the whole building envelope.
The sheet remains 40mm thick so fits within the existing standard or thermal break profiles as well as top hung windows offered for the 500mm wide tongue and groove Module 500 range.
Rockwell introduces stock colour range
Rockwell introduces stock colour range
Thu, 29 Jun 2017
In addition to standard clear and opal polycarbonate sheets, Rockwell now offers System 655/16 sheets from its UK stock in the following attractive colours:
Sea Grass Green
Canopy/walkway designs can now incorporate a single colour, or a mix of colours - the design possibilities are endless.