ROCKWELL SHEET SALES LTD
WEST MIDLAND CV5 9AZ
Tel: 0330 057 9550
Fax: 01676 523630
Suppliers of: Polycarbonate Sheets,coloured Polycarbonate Sheet, curved polycarbonate Polycarbonate Glazing Systems, Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheet, Reinforced Polycarbonate roofing, profiled Polycarbonate Domed Rooflights,
Rockwell Sheet Sales Limited is a specialist supplier of plastics for UK building industry. The company operates from two centrally located sites in the West Midlands, including a 3 hectare HQ/distribution centre in Millisons Wood, Coventry.
Rockwell offer a wide range of polycarbonate and plastic building materials and we specialise in the supply of bespoke multiwall polycarbonate glazing systems for pitched or curved roofing and vertical glazing applications. We also supply ranges of coloured polycarbonate sheets.
Coloured / Curved Multiwall Polycarbonate Sheets.
We supply multiwall polycarbonate sheet in a choice of thickness’s which is supplied manufactured to the required length without quantity restrictions. With pitched and vertical glazing systems, the glazing channels and polycarbonate sheets can be supplied in lengths up to 10Mtrs, curved sheet systems can be supplied to free span openings up to 5Mtrs. To help satisfy HSE & CDM regulations we are also able to offer Class B ‘Non Fragile’ roofing assemblies to ACR(M)001:2005.
Our Products include but are not limited to:
Colourful canopy coverings - System 655 is available from our UK stock in 9 attractive translucent coloured sheet finishes
Pitched / Flat canopy coverings - With 9 sheet finishes and rated a Class B Non-Fragile roofing assembly, System 655/16 is a popular choice for canopies and walkway structures within schools and municipal/public buildings, where as System R600/R1000 with its unique polycarbonate jointing bar is the perfect cover for multi-use games and sports areas. For budget applications, choose from a number of OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and SmartPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles and our new ’glazing bar free’ EasyCLIK.
- Curved / Barrel canopy coverings - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault coverings of various radii. For budget applications, both OndaPLUS+ and GrecaPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Cantilevered canopies - REACH is a bespoke cantilevered canopy system which is manufactured to the required length with projections between 650mm and 2000mm. Offered in a choice of sheet colours and profile finishes, the REACH canopy has a number of possible uses.
- Curved / Barel rooflights - Available to free span openings up to 5mtr, System 655/16 Curved is a bespoke glazing system suitable for barrel vault rooflights of various radii. For budget applications, OndaPLUS+, GrecaPLUS+ and TecnoPLUS+ multi-wall corrugated polycarbonate sheet profiles can also be supplied pre-curved to 3500mm and 6000mm radii.
- Pitched / Flat rooflights - System 655/16 and System R600/R1000 are complete polycarbonate glazing systems suitable for extended runs of flat rooflights and northlights.
Rockwell supply a variety of systems suitable for vertical glazing applications. Module 500-40 is our flagship 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheet system which offers excellent thermal insulation and light transmission. Module 500-16 is a 16mm thick sheet which features the same interlocking design as its 40mm namesake and is suitable for shorter/internal spans which require lower insulation values. System 655-16 is a traditional 16mm sheet & glazing bar system which has the added benefit of being available from our stock without quantity restriction in various translucent coloured sheet finishes. Rockwell’s glazing systems include a unique ‘hooked edge’ sheet design that by simply snapping down into open topped plastic coated steel glazing channel our glazing system allows panels to be secured without additional fixing. Our hooked edge system is quick to fit and does not require specialist installers. EasyCLIK - a simple 250mm wide x 16mm thick snap together multiwall polycarbonate sheet that is supplied manufactured to length or in standard stock lengths.
Rockwell supply a variety of polycarbonate sheets and glazing systems which are suitable for rainscreen cladding. Module 500/40 is a modern glazing system incorporating 40mm thick interlocking polycarbonate sheets. Manufactured to the required length/height in 500mm sheet widths, the durable multiwall panels have the ability to transmit the maximum available natural light into any building whilst providing excellent thermal insulation. Ideally suited for use as clerestory glazing, northlights, facades and feature rainscreens, System 655/16 is a multiwall polycarbonate vertical glazing system that combines good thermal insulation and natural light transmission with streamline aesthetics.
- SmartPLUS+ - A 2.5 mm thick twinwall polycarbonate sheet for general roofing and vertical glazing.
- OndaPLUS+ - A corrugated triplewall polycarbonate sheet extruded in 4mm and 6mm sheet thicknesses to a standard European profile (Euro 177/51).
- GrecaPLUS+ - Is a range of a corrugated polycarbonate sheet, 1000mm wide, available in a range of thicknesses and profiles, with either a triplewall or honeycomb internal structure.
- TechnoPLUS+ - Offering the standard benefits of GrecaPLUS+ multiwall corrugated polycarbonate sheet, TechnoPLUS+ also incorporates a preassembled anti fall grid to provide additional security to soft bodied impacts.
- CarboPLUS+ 20mm - A perfect replacement for any 20mm polycarbonate sheet typically found as a standard sheet thickness on conservatories supplied by a large DIY chain in the late c.1990’s - CarboPLUS+ 20mm is a standard multiwall polycarbonate sheet readily available from our UK stock.
- CarboPLUS+ ULTRA - Is a multiwall polycarbonate sheet reinforced with a 1.4mm thick UV protected external layer.
- EasyCLIK - Featuring double sided UV protection, EasyCLIK is an ideal choice for lightweight, low cost canopy and lean-to roofing as well as general vertical glazing, partitions and interior/set design applications.
Rockwell supply a huge range of roofing and glazing products which are also successfully utilised for interiors, shopfitting, exhibition and set design applications.
- Railway arch lining - Rockwell’s established lining system can transform railway arches from dark and damp environments into pleasant work, storage, retail or leisure space.
PERFOLUX - a corrosion resistant windbreak system which provides excellent light transmission whilst enabling draught-free ventilation.
The Millisons Wood HQ is home to the company’s specialist technical team who are happy to offer advice to architects, specifiers and contractors on the suitability of Rockwell products.
Our Comprehensive Range.
Rockwell’s other products include Glazing Bars, Multiwall polycarbonate sheet in thickness’s from 4mm to 35mm in a choice of sheet sizes and colours; Polygreca corrugated polycarbonate sheet; Polystar - snap together, polycarbonate ‘glass blocks’, Hard surface coated solid polycarbonate sheet; Safe-six ‘non fragile’ Pvc and Grp Big Six profiled rooflights and Hygienic wall and ceiling linings. For further information please visit www.rockwellsheet.com or call 0330 057 9550
Further technical information and guidance is available on the BPi download Library
Rockwell Protective Barriers
Rockwell Protective Barriers
Rockwell can supply a range of protective screens for a wide variety of commercial and industrial settings.
Screens are available to provide protection within factories and warehouses, to help separate colleagues within offices and to protect staff and customers in cafés, bars, hairdressing and beauty salons..
Lightweight Desk Separators
Choose from either 600mm x 600mm or 1000mm x 600mm. Manufactured from tough, yet lightweight, 6mm twinwall polycarbonate sheet in clear, opal, green, red or blue attractive sheet finishes.
The desk separators are trimmed around 3 edges and supplied with appropriate table supports to provide an ideal cost-effective hygienic solution.
Sneeze Guard - In Polycarbonate
A robust, solid polycarbonate sheet with the clarity of glass. Available in two screen sizes each with cut-out access for smaller items such as documents or cash payments, or larger items such as drinks and food orders. Provides staff and customers with added protection and security in a variety of commercial settings.
PC Environmental Separators
Polycarbonate environmental separators are an ideal solution wherever a full-height glazed screen is required - use to separate workers in factories or warehouses, at cash machines or while dining in restaurants and cafes. The separators frame is a robust anodised aluminium and will be available from stock with either a single panel 6mm clear twin wall polycarbonate glazing, or a double panel construction where unobstructed vision is required which combines a 6mm opal twin wall polycarbonate to the base panel and 2mm clear solid polycarbonate to the upper. Environmental separators are also available to order in a range of alternative sizes and coloured sheet finishes.
Dual Aspect Screen
Flat pack, translucent screen, which can be assembled in either portrait or landscape aspect to suit a variety of protective screening requirements. Durable and easy to assemble, the screens are supplied with wheeled castors for easy positioning.
Rockwell Exchanges Contracts on Prime Elephant & Castle Site
Rockwell Exchanges Contracts on Prime Elephant & Castle Site
Rockwell has exchanged contracts on the Salvation Army Headquarters at 101 Newington Causeway in the London Borough of Southwark. The freehold purchase, in the heart of Elephant and Castle, is one of the last major opportunities in the regeneration of the area and offers outstanding scope to redevelop the existing office buildings. The disposal is to support Salvation Army’s relocation to new headquarters within the Borough at Denmark Hill.
Elephant and Castle has benefitted from major investment in recent years, with redevelopment proposals including the Shopping Centre and Elephant Park set to deliver a substantial amount of new residential, office and commercial space. In total, more than £4bn is being invested into the area’s regeneration, with redevelopment of the former Salvation Army headquarters able to contribute significantly to the vibrancy and vitality of the town centre.
Rockwell has had an impressive start to 2020 with planning permission secured for Quay House in Canary Wharf alongside the commencement of development at 82 West India Dock Road, adjacent to Westferry DLR station, following a £106m investment deal with Aviva Investors.
Rockwell has established a reputation for its commitment to local communities, going above and beyond to ensure they benefit from investment in their area. This is achieved through partnership with local organisations, such as the London Training Centre and Boundary Community School, who are currently delivering training programmes to ensure that local people have the skills and confidence necessary to find employment in forthcoming developments.
Donal Mulryan, Founder of Rockwell commented: “Elephant and Castle is undoubtedly one of the most exciting areas in London and the Salvation Army headquarters is an exceptional site which we’re delighted to be bringing forward. Rockwell has an absolute commitment to ensuring that local people benefit directly from each proposal and to working in partnership with local organisations to achieve this. I’m excited to begin work on a scheme which will have a positive impact on the lives of local people and the vibrancy of the town centre.”
The Salvation Army has been advised on the disposal of 101 Newington Causeway by Savills.
Andrew Cox, Savills Development Director, says: “Savills undertook an extensive marketing campaign that generated huge interest in this landmark site. The Salvation Army believe that Rockwell had enough vision and track record to deliver on the site. Elephant and Castle is undergoing significant regeneration. This sale clearly demonstrates the depth of the market in this part of south London and the improved confidence in the London land market. We are delighted to transact with Rockwell on behalf of our key client The Salvation Army”.