PURMO GROUP (UK) LTD
TYNE & WEAR NE11 0PG
Tel: 0845 402 3434
Fax: 0191 491 7437
Suppliers of: Panel Radiators, Low Surface Temperature Radiators, Premium Panel Radiators, Design Radiators, Towel Warmers, Fan Convectors, Electric Heating, Heating Valves, Electronic Controls, Underfloor Heating
As part of Europe’s leading supplier and manufacturer of heat emitters, MYSON is the only place in the UK where you can get a complete range of heating solutions and services for commercial and domestic applications.
We offer full and comprehensive support from design layouts, including underfloor and integrated radiator plans, to advanced technical advice and support from heating experts. We can also offer accredited CPD training courses and our core radiator products are available on BIM Store and on the Myson website (www.myson.co.uk).
Myson is unique in providing a wide range of heating products from traditional panel radiators, designer radiators, LSTs and towel warmers to fan convectors and both electric and hydronic underfloor heating systems, as well as heating valves and electronic controls.
As a result, we are best placed to provide unbiased design support and technical assistance for merchants, installers, M&E contractors, architects and consultants and who favour the complete solutions approach.
Our product range includes:
- Radiators – MYSON have been manufacturing traditional steel panel radiators in the UK for 50 years. Our experience and expertise in this area makes us one of the most trusted, reliable and innovative radiator manufacturers in Europe. Flagship products, such as the PREMIER HE, SELECT Compact and LST have made us a household name. We believe we have the optimum design, producing the best performance, of any other panel radiator available on today’s market. Our products are quality guaranteed, tested to BS EN 442 and carry the BS Kitemark.
- Premium Panel Radiators - MYSON have some of the most trusted, best known and reliable premium panel radiators on the market including products such as the Plan & Plus, including vertical models and the innovative ULOW – E2. Our products are quality guaranteed, tested to BS EN 442 and carry the BS Kitemark.
- Design Radiators -Using radiators as fashionable, as well as functional, items has become more popular over recent years. Our COLUMN, DÉCOR and OPUS ranges not only look great, they also provide excellent heat outputs, making them perfect for both commercial and domestic applications. The DÉCOR and OPUS are manufactured in France and Austria, whilst the COLUMN is produced in Germany, both offering the best in European precision heating engineering expertise.
- Towel Warmers - We have applied our knowledge and experience to create a range of stylish yet practical towel warmers. Our extensive range covers all tastes and aspirations and includes functional ladder rails, striking contemporary designs and elegant traditional styles. Popular products, such as AVONMORE, are ideal for domestic and commercial projects alike, whilst combination products such as the DEE, combine the benefits of a radiator and a towel warmer.
- Fan Convectors – MYSON have been manufacturing and exporting fan convectors from the UK for over 60 years, and our experience and expertise means we’re at the forefront of new technology. First developed to satisfy a market that demanded high heat outputs, thanks to MYSON, fan convectors are now also seen as a stylish and innovative alternative to conventional radiators. MYSON fan convectors are now a household name, with products such as KICKSPACE, HI-LINE and LO-LINE, and we are still expanding our range with innovative and stylish new products such as iVECTOR.
- Underfloor Heating - In recent years underfloor heating has been widely acknowledged as one of the most effective methods of heating. It has become the fastest growing market for both domestic and commercial heating sectors. As one of Europe’s leading names in heating technology, MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating is at the forefront of the underfloor revolution. In addition to our manufacturing and technical expertise, we provide full planning, design and supply services to help you achieve your perfect home. MYSON FLOORTEC underfloor heating pride ourselves on our market leading service. We offer a free 48hr quotation service that couldn’t be easier. We do all the calculations for you and prepare a detailed quotation. All you need to do is send us your architect’s floor plan or measurements and we’ll take care of the rest. E-mail your drawings to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electric Heating - Electric heating has grown in popularity rapidly in recent years. Electric heating offers benefits that cannot be provided by conventional heating. Our electric radiator range caters for all tastes and requirements, and includes a classic panel radiator in the FINESSE, as well as designer options such as the popular COLUMN and DÉCOR. The FINESSE is manufactured entirely in the UK, whilst the DÉCOR and COLUMN use the technical expertise of our French and German manufacturing facilities respectively. Our range of electric heaters includes a number of practical and attractive towel warmers. Our range is design to be functional and stylish, offering heating alternatives to areas where there is no gas supply or no heating pipes available.
- Heating Valves - MYSON have over 45 years’ experience in manufacturing high quality heating valves. Our valves are manufactured to the highest possible European standards from our valve specification factory in Newcastle West, Ireland where we produce millions of valves each year. From neat cost effective manual valves, right through to thermostatically controlled valves and decorative options, we have a solution for any application.
- Electronic Controls - MYSON offer a full range of electronic controls to ensure that you get the most out of our heating products. Our controls are designed by our heating experts to perfectly complement our systems. Controls are an essential part of every heating system. Today’s controls should be easy to understand, operate and straightforward to install. Using the latest technologies, they should provide effective and precision control to meet the requirements of modern day homes. Our range of electronic controls offers all of this, from mechanical dial thermostats to Wi-Fi enabled touch controls utilising Smart Start technology, we have a solution for you.
MYSON are proud to offer accredited CPD training courses led by one of our fully qualified heating experts. With a range of courses available, there’s something for everyone. For more information on our CPD courses please visit our website.
To view some of our more recent projects click here
BIM files are available via our BIM library here on our BPIndex profile or alternatively via the BIMStore website.
Further technical information, image galleries and product specifications are available through the Myson website or via the BPi Download Library.
RETTIG ICC ACQUIRES THE DESIGN BUSINESS OF QUINN RADIATORS LTD
RETTIG ICC ACQUIRES THE DESIGN BUSINESS OF QUINN RADIATORS LTD
Rettig ICC have acquired the ‘design business’ of Quinn Radiators Ltd. The acquisition incorporates all three of the Quinn Decorative Steel Tubular brands, intellectual property, stock, customer lists, production assets and includes all of their activities within the heating sector. The product range
incorporates all design products but excludes their basic panel radiator business (Round-Top and Compact).
Please see link to the full announcement: https://www.rettigicc.com/news2.asp?id=8062
Quinn Radiators Ltd operated with three strong design brands: Barlo, Design by QRL and Merriott.
They will now be integrated into the Rettig ICC brand portfolio alongside our existing brands.
The acquisition of this business confirms Rettig ICC as a leader in the decorative radiator market. It complements our leading position within multiple product categories and is aligned with our growth strategy. Rettig ICC are committed to quickly re-establishing the Quinn design business with all of its customers and in all relevant markets. The re-established production and supply of goods commenced on Monday 22nd July 2019.
Rettig ICC has 3 core strengths:
• Stable long-term family ownership
• Unrivalled and extensive product range delivering integrated heating solutions
• Long-term commitment of our people
In conjunction with these core strengths, this investment enhances an already extensive product portfolio and provides additional key strategic manufacturing capability, delivering a world class proposition for our valued customers.
For any enquires please contact Customer Services on 0845 402 3434
Managing Director – UK & Ireland
Back by Popular Demand – The all New Décor Family Range
The MYSON DÉCOR, design radiator has been a popular option for customers over the past decade and with its modern style it has evolved to become a stunning alternative to mainstream radiators.
Recently MYSON have relaunched the original DÉCOR radiator, adding
a number of new styles and types to the already popular range. The new DÉCOR family includes horizontal, vertical, plinth and compact models all in a stylish flat tube design, in a range of heights from 155mm to 2000mm and lengths from 308mm to 2200mm.
With over 120 stocked sizes, the range is one of the largest decorative radiator ranges on the UK market. Using radiators as fashionable as well as functional items has become increasingly popular over recent years and the new DÉCOR range certainly lives up to this. The original DÉCOR tube design adds the finishing touch to any domestic project and looks great in a variety of different applications providing excellent heat outputs. Whereas the compact
DÉCOR model is made of thicker steel and can work to higher pressure levels, making it an ideal choice for large commercial projects.
For more information visit www.myson.co.uk