SAS EUROPE LTD
Suppliers of: External Wall Insulation Systems EWI, Render beads Plaster Beads, Rainscreen Cladding, Masonry Paint, Plaster Beads, Render, Monocouche Renders, PVC-u Beads, Reinforcing Mesh
SAS Europe are a UK manufacturer of external render systems, rainscreen cladding and insulation systems. We supply the highest quality external products for your build projects, and have an experienced technical team to get the results you want. We support architects, designers and planners through the specifying process, provide guidance on estimating quantities, thermal qualities and decorative finish, and we can also put you in touch with experienced applicators to complete the work.
- We supply complete UK render systems using the highest quality products - accredited by the BBA, the NHBC, and CE marked
- We have ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Quality Management Systems across all of our manufacturing sites
- Our team offer unrivalled support, working directly with you from the initial design to the finished product
- Take advantage of our consultation services from design to application
- SAS provide technical resources at all stages of development; including library and bespoke CAD drawings; thermal calculations; colour matching and onsite support
- We can recommend contractors who are trained to our high standards
- We provide training on the application of our render systems and products at our ProRend training college
Main Product Ranges:
ProRend Render Systems - Hard working renders, finishes, basecoats & masonry paints for external walls
ProRend is a range of render products, External Render Finishes, Basecoats and Masonry Paints. Each of the ProRend render products has been developed and refined with hard-working quality materials to give a durable rendered finish. ProRend is available in a broad range of colours and textures suitable for application to a diverse range of substrates.
ProRend EIFS Adhesive System - External Wall Insulation Finishing Systems
ProRend External Insulation Finishing System, EIFS for short, is a complete external wall insulation system with a durable rendered finish. This insulated render system is perfect for both new buildings and to renovate existing properties. ProRend EIFS is fantastic for all types of building, both residential and commercial. ProRend EIFS can be installed using an adhesive system, or a rail system.
ProWall Rendered Rainscreen Cladding - ’ A Premier Guarantee and LABC approved Product’
ProWall Rainscreen Cladding is an external envelope system specifically developed to allow a stable rendered finish on timber frame developments. ProWall overcomes the problems of frame movement with a ventilated and drained cavity. Rendered rainscreen cladding maintains a healthy quality of air as it allows the building to breathe, while providing protection from the elements.
ProMesh reinforcing mesh is ideal for reinforcing plaster or render, particularly around openings or areas of traditional weakness. All ProMesh grades have a pressed weave and alkaline resistant coating ensuring that they perform to the highest standard. It can be used to stabilise unstable surfaces, and cover and help prevent cracking. It is a flexible lattice made from special woven glass-fibre strands offering incredible strength when embedded into wet basecoat plaster or render.
ProBead is market leading PVCu render bead, for plastering and rendering. Our 17 standard colours are manufactured from 100% reground PVCu.
- Angle/Corner Beads are available in 2 wing sizes, and are suitable for all types of external render.
- Belcast / Drip Beads for finishing render at DPC level and above window heads to throw off rain water.
- Stop Beads are used with render and plaster at junctions of walls, soffits, ceilings and surrounds.
- Movement / Expansion Beads are used with render and placed over movement joints / expansion points.
- Ashlar / Detail Beads are a cost-effective alternative method to manual Ashlar Detailing.
- ProBead+ / Meshed Wing Beads are meshed angle/corner beads and window reveal/return (APU) beads.
- Dry Wall Beads are a range of drylining corner profiles, feature channels and plasterboard edge beads.
GOREND HBS - 1 Coat 2 Pass Monocouche Render
GoRend HBS is a factory batched, through coloured render, specifically designed and formulated for new build properties. GoRend HBS monocouche is quick and easy to apply in one coat, over new blockwork, and has an attractive and durable 2mm scraped aggregate finish.
Furthet technical information is available to download from the BPi Download Library, or directly from the Manufacturer’s web site.
SAS Europe- Render Systems are open and ready to deliver
We are open! Fully stocked with render
Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm
We are fully-stocked and ready when you are! We deliver across the UK and have quality renders, basecoats, coloured beads, mesh and masonry paint.
Call or email us to order and for advice about the right products for your project.
Everything you need for new developments, renovations or extentions.
Offer extended! Prices held on our one coat render
GoRend HBS from £8.35 a bag
Buy GoRend HBS at the 2019 price, that starts at just £8.35 for a 25kg bag.
Choose from 13 colours of this BBA certified one coat render.
This great offer won't be here forever – we are holding our price until the 1st of July 2020. Stock up now to take advantage of this deal and enjoy free delivery on all orders over 40 bags.
SAS Europe awarded CHAS accreditation
Health and Safety accreditation for render manufacturer
SAS Europe has been awarded the widely recognised CHAS accreditation in recognition of their commitment to health and safety, to their staff and that of the companies they work with.
The Devon-based product manufacturer are pleased to receive this recognition that reflects the construction industry’s ongoing commitment to reducing accidents at work, and the ongoing commitment by the SAS Europe technical team to high quality installation of their products.
Gerry Gould, from the SAS technical team said “Our team are committed to providing an excellent final product with guarantees in place for the contractor, which can involve onsite inspections and checks. Our customers can be sure that our focus on safety is of paramount importance to our business. CHAS gives a seal of approval to all the work the team puts into developing health and safety systems and procedures for staff at our headquarters and on live construction sites.”
CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) is a construction industry standard that measures H&S standards fairly and consistently across a range of companies all working in construction.
SAS Europe are manufacturers of ProRend, ProBead and ProWall products, supplying high quality renders, render beads, paint and cladding systems across the UK.