IMPEY SHOWERS LTD
Suppliers of: Bathroom Accessories, Shower Toilets, Wet Room Floor Formers, Shower Accessories, Shower Enclosures, Body Dryers, Body Driers, Wetrooms
Impey Showers have Pioneered many of the innovations which make the luxury and style of a fully inclusive level access wetroom accessible to all. Wetrooms add luxury, style and visual appeal to a home, and provide the perfect bathroom even in the smallest areas. They create a sense of space, dedicated to accessibility, luxury and relaxation which can’t be achieved with a traditional bath and shower combination.
Impey Showers - Founded on providing specialist wetroom showering solutions for people with mobility difficulties.
We design and innovative, high quality products for the health and care sectors. We work with contractors, installers, local authorities and healthcare professionals.
Wetrooms can be easily installed anywhere, from a ground floor space to a loft conversion, and their walk-in or walk-through design makes them accessible to everyone. They’re easy to clean and maintain, and with Impey WaterGuard® your walls and floors are completely protected. The perfect leak-free, risk-free solution, for any location.
• The UK’s leading wetroom specialist • Over 250,000 successful installations in the UK • Lifetime Watertight Guarantee (on selected products) • Full technical support and training for installations • Dedicated research and development team • Certified with Investor in People and to ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Our product range Includes:
Wetroom Floor Formers - Wetroom floor formers act as floorboard replacements and are fitted directly onto joists and then tiled upon to create the complete wetroom solution.
- Aqua-Dec EasyFit - The Aqua-dec ’EasyFit’ wetroom floor former is manufactured using high glass content SMC, the Aqua-Dec EasyFit is incredibly strong and is easily able to withstand up to 300kg
- Aqua-Dec Linear 2 - The Aqua-Dec Linear 2 wetroom floor former features two gradients to assist flow to the linear drain
- Aqua-Dec Linear 3 - The Aqua-Dec Linear 3 wetroom floor former tray features 3 gradient planes to help deliver a flow rate of up to 42 liters per minute to the 800mm linear drain.
- Aqua-Dec Linear 4 - Aqua-Dec Linear 4 wetroom floor former features four gradients to assist flow to the linear drain and has a stylish 40mm wide stainless steel linear drain to create a more defined finish and allow for a higher water flow rate
- Aqua-Grade - Aqua-Grade provides a quick and easy alternative way of creating the perfect wetroom drainage gradient for new pour solid floors.
- Aqua-Grade Linear - Aqua-Grade Linear provides a quick and easy alternative way of creating the perfect gradient for new pour solid floors with a modern linear drain. Colour coded sections quickly click together to form a matrix that you simply fill with screed.
Waterproofing - By waterproofing you ensure a sound safe environment for your wetroom
- Impey WaterGuard Tanking Kits - The WaterGuard wetroom tanking kit provides the complete wetroom sealing solution - not just for wet floors but also to walls.
- Tilesafe Tanking Kit - Impey Tilesafe® tanking membrane has been designed to provide an instant heavy-duty watertight barrier to your wetroom
- Aqua-Mat - Aqua-Mat underfloor heating creates the ideal temperature and is suitable for all types of floor
Wetroom Screens - Stylish glass panels complete the luxurious wetroom look.
- Aqua-Screen Pure Wetroom Screen - The 8mm Aqua-Screen Pure wetroom panel range offers you a beautiful selection of glass panels which can be combined to suit any situation
- Aqua-Screen Clear Wetroom Screen - The Aqua-Screen Clear wet room shower screen glass panel is supported by a floor to ceiling polished aluminium column
- Aqua Screen Pure Curved Wetroom Screen - The Aqua-Screen Pure Curved wet room shower screen can be fitted as a single panel in a corner or an alcove.
- Aqua-Screen X Wetroom Screen - Precision engineered, with classic minimalist styling, our outstanding new Aqua-Screen X Wetroom screen is designed to perform superbly and maintain its pristine looks even when in constant use.
Drainage - All of our drainage, grate and gully products are designed by our own R&D team and manufactured by Impey, specifically for Impey Decs.
Geesa Accessories – A full range of wetroom accessories from grab rails to towel rails
- Wynk - Refreshing like nature, the Wynk collection is an exciting series consisting of refined and almost organic shapes.
- Nemox Chrome - Everything in the Nemox collection stands for subtle and functional.
- Nemox Stainless Steel - The lines of the Nemox collection are perfectly combined with soft and round shapes, as well as modern interiors,
- Tone - Slender, compact and elegant; these are the words that typify Tone.
- Nexx - A trend that combines square and round shapes in a sophisticated way, the basis of the Nexx collection is a heavy square block combined with round tubes.
- Modern Art - This is an example in which a rich character and an austere design can be combined perfectly.
Impey Accessories - A range of shower accessories of the finest European design and craftsmanship. Made from solid brass with a high quality chrome finish.
- Sponge & Soap Holder
- Soap Holder
- Bottle & Sponge Holder
- Shower Corner Basket
- Hanging Double Basket
- Double Corner Basket
- Foot Rest
- Shower Squeegee
- Shower Gel/Robe Hook
- Polished Stainless Steel Hand Rails - Our stainless steel had rails provide contemporary styling and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Further technical information and guidance is available on the Impey Showers website or via the BPi download Library
Impey Scoops National Self Build Award!
Very proud to announce that we’ve added yet another accolade to our trophy cabinet in 2019!
We were voted as winners for ‘Best Plumbing and Drainage Product’ at the 2019 Build It Awards’, 30th Anniversary .
The ceremony, which took place on Friday 29th November at London’s Hilton Bankside was a glittering celebration of all aspects of self-build and renovation including completed projects, products, services and suppliers.
This year’s winners were announced at the annual gala, which is a prominent feature in the custom build and self-build calendar, designed to celebrate the very best products and builds in the sector, and recognise the industry’s successes.
Our Aqua-Dec EasyFit wetroom Floor Former emerged triumphant after being shortlisted against five other plumbing and drainage solutions. The judges described Impey’s winning entry as ‘a clever solution that will save time and money for self-builders and renovators.’
Brand Marketing Manager Neil Whitehead:
“We’re ecstatic and incredibly proud to win this award. Huge thanks go to our amazing design team who continue to prove that innovation and originality always triumphs”
“thank you to the hundreds of thousands of happy customers who specify, fit and champion our AquaDec Easy Fit floor former.”
The EasyFit wetroom floor former utilises the power of the circle for the ultimate in wetroom installation. The rotating drain plate offers the precision required to avoid underfloor obstructions that often hinder the process with traditional fixed drain position formers. The built-in gradient across the former and central drain plate, deliver a consistent flow of water to the drainage outlet. Capable to comfortably deliver over 40Lpm, the wide range of EasyFit wetroom floor formers are specified across the UK and Europe.
Impey Shortlisted for Prestigious AJ Specification Award
Wetroom manufacturer Impey has been shortlisted for a prestigious AJ Specification Award for bespoke product development work on the high-profile Nine Elms Point project in South London with Barratt London.
Leading wetroom brand Impey has been named in the AJ Specification Awards shortlist alongside an impressive range of entrants in the ‘Bathroom’ category of the respected architectural awards for a unique, specialist range of tailored wetroom drainage accessories.
With a vision to create a bespoke, high-quality range of wetroom drainage apertures for large-scale residential new build project, Nine Elms Point, the Impey team worked closely with the Barratt London Specification team to fulfil requirements for the design of a range of extended width drainage apertures across the development.
The extended width of the drainage channels at the development required a tailored design, which could be both highly functional and coordinate with the contemporary design of over 600 wetrooms throughout the impressive residential build.
The contemporary, extended linear drainage apertures needed to enhance the visual appeal of each wetroom throughout the development, as well as quickly and effectively draining away excess water from the powerful rainforest showerheads.
It was also important for the drainage apertures to be quick and easy to install, durable, excellent quality and low maintenance.
After extensive consultation with the Barratt London specification team Impey's R&D department came up with an attractive, modern design which could be brought in on time and budget, in line with the project specifications.
The bespoke Barratt Nine Elms drainage channel incorporated a functional and robust plastic floor channel drainage moulding which could be installed first and screeded in place.
The premium polished stainless steel linear wetroom drainage tops, were designed and produced in three parts for ease of installation. It was essential for the tops to be fitted on completion, to prevent any accidental damage happening on site, during the build and installation of each wetroom.
The modern, polished stainless steel enhanced the high-quality look and style of the wetrooms across the development as well as coordinating with other accessories which had been specified for the project.
This project has been listed for an AJ Specification Award in the bathrooms category. With twelve different categories incorporated into the Awards schedule including roofing, drainage, stairs and technology, each entry will be judged by a leading panel of experts, including architects and engineers. Winners will be announced in a celebratory lunch in Manchester on 15 February 2019.
Said Steve Huntly, Impey’s Group Sales Director: “We’re delighted to be shortlisted for this prestigious award. Our R&D team showcased their design flexibility and knowledge in the creation of a bespoke drainage product for Nine Elms Point; it’s wonderful to be recognised by the panel at the AJ Specification Awards. Good luck to all this year’s shortlisted entrants, we’re looking forward to meeting you all in February.”