IMPEY SHOWERS LTD
Suppliers of: Bathroom Accessories, Shower Toilets, Wet Room Floor Formers, Shower Accessories, Shower Enclosures, Body Dryers, Body Driers, Wetrooms
Impey Showers have Pioneered many of the innovations which make the luxury and style of a fully inclusive level access wetroom accessible to all. Wetrooms add luxury, style and visual appeal to a home, and provide the perfect bathroom even in the smallest areas. They create a sense of space, dedicated to accessibility, luxury and relaxation which can’t be achieved with a traditional bath and shower combination.
Impey Showers - Founded on providing specialist wetroom showering solutions for people with mobility difficulties.
We design and innovative, high quality products for the health and care sectors. We work with contractors, installers, local authorities and healthcare professionals.
Wetrooms can be easily installed anywhere, from a ground floor space to a loft conversion, and their walk-in or walk-through design makes them accessible to everyone. They’re easy to clean and maintain, and with Impey WaterGuard® your walls and floors are completely protected. The perfect leak-free, risk-free solution, for any location.
• The UK’s leading wetroom specialist • Over 250,000 successful installations in the UK • Lifetime Watertight Guarantee (on selected products) • Full technical support and training for installations • Dedicated research and development team • Certified with Investor in People and to ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001:2004
Our product range Includes:
Wetroom Floor Formers - Wetroom floor formers act as floorboard replacements and are fitted directly onto joists and then tiled upon to create the complete wetroom solution.
- Aqua-Dec EasyFit - The Aqua-dec ’EasyFit’ wetroom floor former is manufactured using high glass content SMC, the Aqua-Dec EasyFit is incredibly strong and is easily able to withstand up to 300kg
- Aqua-Dec Linear 2 - The Aqua-Dec Linear 2 wetroom floor former features two gradients to assist flow to the linear drain
- Aqua-Dec Linear 3 - The Aqua-Dec Linear 3 wetroom floor former tray features 3 gradient planes to help deliver a flow rate of up to 42 liters per minute to the 800mm linear drain.
- Aqua-Dec Linear 4 - Aqua-Dec Linear 4 wetroom floor former features four gradients to assist flow to the linear drain and has a stylish 40mm wide stainless steel linear drain to create a more defined finish and allow for a higher water flow rate
- Aqua-Grade - Aqua-Grade provides a quick and easy alternative way of creating the perfect wetroom drainage gradient for new pour solid floors.
- Aqua-Grade Linear - Aqua-Grade Linear provides a quick and easy alternative way of creating the perfect gradient for new pour solid floors with a modern linear drain. Colour coded sections quickly click together to form a matrix that you simply fill with screed.
Waterproofing - By waterproofing you ensure a sound safe environment for your wetroom
- Impey WaterGuard Tanking Kits - The WaterGuard wetroom tanking kit provides the complete wetroom sealing solution - not just for wet floors but also to walls.
- Tilesafe Tanking Kit - Impey Tilesafe® tanking membrane has been designed to provide an instant heavy-duty watertight barrier to your wetroom
- Aqua-Mat - Aqua-Mat underfloor heating creates the ideal temperature and is suitable for all types of floor
Wetroom Screens - Stylish glass panels complete the luxurious wetroom look.
- Aqua-Screen Pure Wetroom Screen - The 8mm Aqua-Screen Pure wetroom panel range offers you a beautiful selection of glass panels which can be combined to suit any situation
- Aqua-Screen Clear Wetroom Screen - The Aqua-Screen Clear wet room shower screen glass panel is supported by a floor to ceiling polished aluminium column
- Aqua Screen Pure Curved Wetroom Screen - The Aqua-Screen Pure Curved wet room shower screen can be fitted as a single panel in a corner or an alcove.
- Aqua-Screen X Wetroom Screen - Precision engineered, with classic minimalist styling, our outstanding new Aqua-Screen X Wetroom screen is designed to perform superbly and maintain its pristine looks even when in constant use.
Drainage - All of our drainage, grate and gully products are designed by our own R&D team and manufactured by Impey, specifically for Impey Decs.
Geesa Accessories – A full range of wetroom accessories from grab rails to towel rails
- Wynk - Refreshing like nature, the Wynk collection is an exciting series consisting of refined and almost organic shapes.
- Nemox Chrome - Everything in the Nemox collection stands for subtle and functional.
- Nemox Stainless Steel - The lines of the Nemox collection are perfectly combined with soft and round shapes, as well as modern interiors,
- Tone - Slender, compact and elegant; these are the words that typify Tone.
- Nexx - A trend that combines square and round shapes in a sophisticated way, the basis of the Nexx collection is a heavy square block combined with round tubes.
- Modern Art - This is an example in which a rich character and an austere design can be combined perfectly.
Impey Accessories - A range of shower accessories of the finest European design and craftsmanship. Made from solid brass with a high quality chrome finish.
- Sponge & Soap Holder
- Soap Holder
- Bottle & Sponge Holder
- Shower Corner Basket
- Hanging Double Basket
- Double Corner Basket
- Foot Rest
- Shower Squeegee
- Shower Gel/Robe Hook
- Polished Stainless Steel Hand Rails - Our stainless steel had rails provide contemporary styling and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Further technical information and guidance is available on the Impey Showers website or via the BPi download Library
Impey Shortlisted for Prestigious AJ Specification Award
Wetroom manufacturer Impey has been shortlisted for a prestigious AJ Specification Award for bespoke product development work on the high-profile Nine Elms Point project in South London with Barratt London.
Leading wetroom brand Impey has been named in the AJ Specification Awards shortlist alongside an impressive range of entrants in the ‘Bathroom’ category of the respected architectural awards for a unique, specialist range of tailored wetroom drainage accessories.
With a vision to create a bespoke, high-quality range of wetroom drainage apertures for large-scale residential new build project, Nine Elms Point, the Impey team worked closely with the Barratt London Specification team to fulfil requirements for the design of a range of extended width drainage apertures across the development.
The extended width of the drainage channels at the development required a tailored design, which could be both highly functional and coordinate with the contemporary design of over 600 wetrooms throughout the impressive residential build.
The contemporary, extended linear drainage apertures needed to enhance the visual appeal of each wetroom throughout the development, as well as quickly and effectively draining away excess water from the powerful rainforest showerheads.
It was also important for the drainage apertures to be quick and easy to install, durable, excellent quality and low maintenance.
After extensive consultation with the Barratt London specification team Impey's R&D department came up with an attractive, modern design which could be brought in on time and budget, in line with the project specifications.
The bespoke Barratt Nine Elms drainage channel incorporated a functional and robust plastic floor channel drainage moulding which could be installed first and screeded in place.
The premium polished stainless steel linear wetroom drainage tops, were designed and produced in three parts for ease of installation. It was essential for the tops to be fitted on completion, to prevent any accidental damage happening on site, during the build and installation of each wetroom.
The modern, polished stainless steel enhanced the high-quality look and style of the wetrooms across the development as well as coordinating with other accessories which had been specified for the project.
This project has been listed for an AJ Specification Award in the bathrooms category. With twelve different categories incorporated into the Awards schedule including roofing, drainage, stairs and technology, each entry will be judged by a leading panel of experts, including architects and engineers. Winners will be announced in a celebratory lunch in Manchester on 15 February 2019.
Said Steve Huntly, Impey’s Group Sales Director: “We’re delighted to be shortlisted for this prestigious award. Our R&D team showcased their design flexibility and knowledge in the creation of a bespoke drainage product for Nine Elms Point; it’s wonderful to be recognised by the panel at the AJ Specification Awards. Good luck to all this year’s shortlisted entrants, we’re looking forward to meeting you all in February.”
Creating Bespoke Linear Wetroom Drainage Channels
Barratt London’s flagship Nine Elms Point development in SW8 will offer 645 stunning homes incorporated in seven attractive buildings, including two iconic towers. Nine Elms Point is part of the high-profile, Nine Elms on the South Bank regeneration
project, which will see 20,000 new homes, parks, public spaces, shopping areas, commercial buildings, recreation areas, cycle lanes, sports pitches and its own Tube station created in a three-kilometre stretch on the South side of the Thames.
Residents of Barratt London’s Nine Elms Point will be able to take advantage of the extensive range high-specification options within their home, including spectacular modern wetrooms.
The variety of properties available at Nine Elms Point range from studio apartments to penthouse suites; all specified to Barratt London’s exacting standards. With most properties boasting a balcony or terrace, taking in views over attractive landscaped gardens, it’s easy to see how the appealing development has created an instant community feel. Spacious rooms offering open-plan living and up-to-the-minute amenities afford residents a modern lifestyle, with access to all the conveniences of the Capital on the doorstep. Barratt London worked in conjunction with Impey’s R&D team on a bespoke wetroom solution, which would give the top-of-the-range shower rooms at Nine Elms Point a stylish and contemporary finish, with supreme functionality, ideally suited to the look and feel of the development.
In keeping with the modern, high-spec development at Nine Elms Point, Barratt London was keen to specify an on-trend linear drainage channel to incorporate into the attractive, contemporary wetrooms in each apartment. The elongated width of the linear wetroom channel, meant that a standard ‘off the shelf’ product would be far too short, so Barratt London commissioned Impey’s experienced R&D team to create a bespoke product, which would enhance the look of the wetrooms, as well as effectively draining away excess water from the powerful rainforest showerheads. The team came up with an attractive design, incorporating a functional and robust floor channel drainage molding which could be installed first and screeded in place. The polished stainless steel linear wetroom drain top, produced in three parts for ease of installation, could then be fitted on completion, to prevent any accidental damage happening on site.
Impey’s bespoke wetroom drainage solution, designed specifically for Barratt London’s Nine Elms Point, has been fitted at every apartment at the development.
The company had the option to choose from several finishes, including glass and tiled inserts, and decided upon highly polished stainless steel tops to coordinate with the contemporary wetroom design schemes at the development.
The bespoke linear drainage channels have proved so effective that installation at other Barratt London sites is currently being considered. In addition, all the development’s wetrooms were waterproofed with Impey’s elite tanking product, WaterGuard.
Offering versatility, speed and simplicity of use, WaterGuard, a self-adhesive membrane, provided on a roll, enabled the developer to ‘fit-and-forget’, instantly offering complete peace of mind for all the development’s wetroom installations.