LYNVALE TECHNICAL ADHESIVE TAPES
Suppliers of: EXP 6 Expanding Foam Tape (BBA Approved), Foam Tape, Self-Adhesive Tapes, Joist Tape, Intumescent Foam Tape, Glazing Tapes, Glass Transit Pads, Green Glue Noise Proofing Compound, Weathersealing Tapes, Bumperstops Bumperfeet.
With over 35 years’ experience in producing, processing and distributing technical adhesive tapes, foam tape & flexible materials Lynvale Adhesive Tapes manufacture and supply a wide range of adhesive tapes, foam tapes, foam gaskets and glazing tapes.
We pride ourselves on our quality of service and products which is why we have implemented and adhere to ISO 9001:2015 quality assurance. We supply technical adhesive tapes, foam tapes and bespoke solutions from our purpose built factory in Suffolk all across the UK and internationally.
We are the UK’s largest authorised converter & distributor for Saint Gobain Performance Plastics and authorised distributors of 3M Tapes, Scapa Tapes, Tesa Tapes & Velcro.
In 2016 we became newly appointed members of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA).
Conversion services: The conversions of the adhesive tapes & flexible materials on offer from Lynvale take place at our purpose built converting plant in Suffolk, UK. The plant is equipped with some of the world’s most advanced adhesive tape converting machinery, operated by highly skilled individuals. Ensuring your order is produced and delivered on spec, on time, every time.
Our Products Include:
- LYN798: is a very high performance double sided tape which performs in both internal and external environments.
- Acrylic foam tape: These double sided tapes create permanent, strong and reliable adhesive bonds to a wide variety of surfaces including low surface energy substrates.
- Security Glazing Tape - BS7412: Security Glazing Tape is a double sided, high tack foam tape approved to BS7412. It bonds the glass to the frame to inhibit and prevent the removal of the glass from the frame.
- Thermalbond V2100 Structural Glazing Spacer Tape: Proven, trusted & installed in the some of the world’s most prestigious buildings this structural glazing spacer tape has been in use for over 45 years. It is a high strength, double sided, open cell polyurethane foam spacer tape, compatible with all tested silicones.
- FS1000 Intumescent Foam Tape: This is a world first mutli-purpose foam tape that acts a single sided foam tape prior to exposure of temperatures exceeding 200 °C at which point is expands to create a fire resistant char.
- Single Sided Sealing Tape: These range of single sided PVC foam tapes feature a pressure sensitive adhesive on one side only. When compressed by 30% they provide a 1000pa weather seal.
- Expanding Foam Tape: EXP 6 Expanding Foam Tape is a BBA approved, impregnated PU foam tape provides that 600 pa weather tight seal. It is self-expanding and is specifically designed to be used when installing windows and doors to create a weather tight seal that remains permanently flexible. Specially designed for joints in buildings up to 100 m high, in accordance with DIN 18055. EXP 6 Expanding Foam Tape also fulfils the stringent requirements of the DIN 18542 edition 2009. In addition to providing protection against driving rain to a minimum of 600 Pa (equivalent to wind force 11 - Violent Storm) the vapour permeable joint sealing tape also possesses outstanding thermal and acoustic characteristics, as well as allowing for diurnal movement.
- Trim Mounting Georgian Bar Tape: Double sided foam tapes that provide strong mounting solutions for window trims. Excellent resistant to weathering & U.V. light.
- Norton CST joist tape: This is a uniform gasket that provides a unique noise control and thermal break solution to both residential and commercial construction. Noise Control NORTON CST™ virtually eliminates squeaks. It leaves a quieter and more comfortable floor due to its ability to dampen vibrations. Impact sound transmission (IIC rating - Impact Insulation Classification) through floors is reduced up to 10 times! (ASTM E-989) and airborne sound transmission (STC rating - Sound Transmission Class) through walls is reduced up to 20 times! (ASTM E-90).
- Single sided foam tape: Provides reliable sealing solutions that are clean & quick to install. We offer our foam tapes in standard sized rolls, custom sized rolls, sheets & bespoke gaskets. As well as providing crucial seals they also dampen noise, fill gaps and provide cushioning.
Our brands include:
For more information about our products or services please visit our technical download library here on www.bpindex.co.uk or alternatively visit our website at www.lynvale.co.uk
Flame Retadant Neoprene Foam Tape
Self Adhesive & Non-Adhesive Neoprene Foam Tape / Strip
Neoprene is a synthetic rubber, is a useful and versatile sponge foam tape which is widely used in construction, electrical insulations and engineering applications.
Neoprenefoam tape has a resistance to many chemicals/oils and is often used as a protective material within automotive applications.
Our LYNKN002 grade specifically offers excellent thermal resistance and conforms to UL94 standards making it one of our top rated, flame retardant materials.
for more information contact us on tel: 01440 766975 and we will be happy to discuss your requirements.
The Lynvale team have undergone extensive training with Sika® and can provide you with joint calculations, technical advice & on-site support. Key to the ongoing success of the Sikasil® products is their attention to detail, testing & training. All of which can be easily arranged through our team to ensure your finished product carries a vital warranty from Sika® You will also be pleased to know that compatibility with Thermalbond V2100 is already approved.
Please get in touch to discuss your volumes , pricing & any technical queries you may have.
Our new range includes:
• Sikasil® SG-500 - 2 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.14 MPa
• Sikasil® SG-550 - 2 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.20 MPa
• Sikasil® SG-20 - 1 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.17 MPa
• Sikasil® WS-605 s - Very High Performance Weather Sealant with Outstanding UV & Weather Resistance
• Sika® Cleaner P - Solvent Based Cleaning Agent for Perfect Bonding Preparation
• Sika® Aktivator 100 & 205 - Solvent Based Adhesion Promoters