DANI ALU UK LTD
Suppliers of: Aluminium Edge Protection, Guardrails, Barrial fixed aluminium safety railings for flat roofs, Glazed balustrades, balconies and roof-terraces, Waterproofing, Couvernet aluminium copings compatible with Barrial railings.
Dani Alu the leader in Manufacturing, Supplying and Installing quality aluminium products for more than 40 years. We offer solutions for edge protection, glazed balconies, coping systems and many more.
A family-run business since 1978, dani alu in the last forty years has become a leader in designing, manufacturing and marketing aluminium systems for buildings. At the heart of innovation for roof-terrace, façade and balcony products, the quality of our aluminium systems has made dani alu’s reputation both among professionals and contractors.
Our Product range consists of:
- Solinet - Extruded aluminium Solins with CSTB technical approval provides protection for roof covering upstands on flat roofs.
- Rivnet - Rivnet is an aluminium roof edging and parapet wall raising system.
- Couvernet - Couvernet® is an aluminium coping system which prevents water infiltration, whether the walls are sealed or not.
- Barrial fixed - The barrial safety railing system is a permanent system for protection against falling from height, which meets all the technical and statutory constraints in connection with accessible flat roofs (norms NF EN ISO 14122-3, NF E 85-015 and NF EN 13374 class A)
- Barrial free-standing - Barrial standard free-standing is a permanent system for protection against falling from height, which meets all statutory constraints.
- Barrial free-standing Premium - Barrial free-standing premium is a ballasted aluminium guardrailing system for flat rooves which are inaccessible to the public. It allows the handrail to be adjusted in parallel to the parapet wall.
- Ancral - The anchor point secures those at risk when at height. It can be fixed temporarily or permanently, and is also available as a freestanding part.
- Barrial rooflights securisation - Barrial rooflight railings system is a guardrail system preventing falls through a rooflight. It is adaptable to various types of existing rooflight.
- Barrial korridor - Barrial Korridor is a safe walkway, and emergency escape way in aluminium.
- Delimit - Delimit is a roof-to-terrace markup system that allows access to certain work areas to be defined or a tracking area to be re-created.
- Panorama S - Panorama Series-S is a guardrail system for balconies and accessible roof-terraces accessible (private and public). Its steel design meets architects requirements for the aesthetics, and the aluminium makes it beneficial as it is both light and durable.
- Panorama C-ST is an aluminium freestanding balcony systems for public and private roof areas
- Dallnet series G water drop - Dallnet Drop Water is a system allowing the separation of the run-off water. It protects the facade cladding, thus avoiding unsightly soiling and dripping.
- Dallnet series O gutter - Dallnet gutter is a system of extruded aluminum with an invisible mechanical fastening for the drainage of balconies.
- Dallnet series N slab nose- Dallnet slab nose is provides a solution for the refurbishment of external elevations against frequently encountered problems: damage to balcony edges, exposed reinforcement, rust, cracking, leakage, water staining, dirt, etc.
- Dallnet series H habillage - Dallnet habillage is a system of protection and dressing of the slab nose. It is made to measure and makes it possible to adapt to any type of thickness of slab.
- Dallnet series C tiling - Dallnet tile is a range of profiles which acts as a tile shutter and stops water run-off collecting on the slab nose.
- Dallnet series R resin - Dallnet resin is the ideal finishing profile for balcony edges with liquid sealing systems or resins up to 3 mm thick.
- Iteal - To meet the requirements of lightness, durability and mechanical stresses, dani alu has innovated with Iteal to create a unique aluminium framework system with a mounted triple functioned thermal breaker.
Or take a look at our videos:
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or on the DANI ALU website.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
1. Dani Alu Panorama - Aluminium Balustrading Systems
Panorama is our series of aluminum guardrail systems for balconies and accessible roof-terraces (private or publicly accessible).
Published [07/03/18]File size [2374 KB]
2. Dani Alu Panorama Free Standing Balcony
Panorama® C-ST Classic free-standing Aluminium freestanding balcony systems for public and private roof areas
Published [02/02/18]File size [4074 KB]
3. Dani Alu Barrial Free Standing Roof Edge Protection
Aluminium edge protection for flat roofs without public access
Published [07/03/19]File size [4756 KB]
4. Dani Alu Barrial Free Standing Premium Roof Edge Protection
Aluminium height-adjustable edge protection for flat roofs without public access
Published [07/03/19]File size [4166 KB]
5. Dani Alu Korridor Safe Access Routes
Aluminium escape, rescue and maintenance access routes
Published [07/03/19]File size [15997 KB]
6. Dani Alu Barrial Rooflight Protection
Barrial aluminium rooflight protection systems - aluminium freestanding guardrails with or without access gates
Published [11/03/19]File size [236 KB]
7. Dani Alu Dallnet G External Elevations
Aluminium weather drips for external walls and balcony edges
Published [02/02/18]File size [3229 KB]
8. Dani Alu Couvernet Aluminium coping systems
Aluminium coping systems with proprietary fixing brackets. Innovative copings offering watertight finish
Published [02/02/18]File size [10697 KB]
9. Dani Alu Solinet Roof Covering
Aluminium flashing systems
Published [30/07/18]File size [9021 KB]
Dani Alu Bandonet Aluminium Parapet
Aluminium parapet extension and facade band system
Published [02/02/18]File size [16545 KB]
Dani Alu Barnet Window Equipement
Aluminium grab bar system
Published [04/10/18]File size [1410 KB]
Dani Alu Barrial Safety Railings
Aluminium collective safety railings Certified for all flat roof applications
Published [02/02/18]File size [7446 KB]
Dani Alu Dallnet C External Elevations
Tiling stop beads and balcony edge protection
Published [02/02/18]File size [2095 KB]
Dani Alu Dallnet O Facade
Aluminium balcony rainwater drainage system
Published [02/02/18]File size [1638 KB]
Dani Alu Dallnet R External Elevations
Aluminium finishing profiles for use with liquid waterproofing systems
Published [02/02/18]File size [2619 KB]
Dani Alu Dilat® 40/60
Watertight mechanical expansion joint for car parks
Published [02/02/18]File size [789 KB]
Dani Alu Drain Systems
Drainage systems for macadam surfaces
Published [02/02/18]File size [4438 KB]
Dani Alu Iteal Facade Supports
Aluminium Support System - Facades
Published [02/02/18]File size [2437 KB]
Dani Alu Marchenet Aluminium handrails supports
Aluminium handrails supports
Published [02/02/18]File size [1362 KB]
Dani Alu Origal Gravel Protection Strips
Aluminium gravel-protection strips and boxes
Published [02/02/18]File size [2755 KB]
Dani Alu Rivnet Roof Covering
Aluminium roof edging and parapet wall raising piece system
Published [02/02/18]File size [3306 KB]
Dani Alu Sherpal Aluminium Supporting Structure EN UK
Aluminium supporting structure system for mechanical services equipment on a fl at roof
Published [02/02/18]File size [1206 KB]
Dani Alu Sherpal Freestanding Support Systems
Ballasted support system for mechanical services equipment on a flat roof
Published [02/02/18]File size [8436 KB]
Dani Alu Sherpal Mast Support Antenne
Satellite dish support mast, Aluminium satellite dish support structure for flat roofs
Published [02/02/18]File size [1125 KB]
Non-Penetrative Balustrading from Dani Alu
‘Panorama C-ST®’ is a freestanding balustrade from Dani Alu offering a non-penetrative, aluminium balustrade system suitable for all designs and styles of publicly accessible balcony and roof terraces.
Making flat roofs an asset
A communal space on a new-build apartment block; a break-out space for employees on an existing building; rooftop drinks at a coastal retreat – whatever the use, Panorama C-ST is a quick, simple and highly cost-effective solution that allows the realisation of your flat roof as an asset, giving much greater value to the building and occupiers experience.
The system is unique in more ways than one. Panorama is entirely manufactured from lightweight aluminium components which help minimises the roof load making it the perfect solution for both new build and retro-fit projects. Furthermore, the use of aluminium allows for a modular approach, making design and installation simple for any project requirement.
Create your own design; choose glass or railing infill and any RAL colour to finish. Dani Alu (UK) Ltd are here to help along the way with full and immediate support, be it presentations, demonstrations, design and technical assistance and installation support.
Looking for a system that will integrate with green roof applications, gravel, deck or slab finishes? This is no problem for our Panorama system. We have designed the system with versatility in mind
Our patented system firstly utilises a balustrade holder allowing 5 position alignment of the vertical posts, compensating for any unevenness in the roof surface. Stability and safety of the system is provided by base rails with load support plates. The use of baluster plates, results in the balustrade not requiring any penetration through the roof membrane and creates no sound transmission or thermal bridging through the roof.
Panorama C-ST can be installed independently of the roofing works, although it is particularly suited to integration with green roof systems and roof terrace finishes. This non-penetrative approach enables Panorama to be simply installed without invalidating any existing roofing warranties
Why would you consider anything other than aluminium roof edge protection?
Dani Aluminium have been designing, manufacturing and supplying innovative aluminium systems across Europe for over 40 years.
Why we use aluminium
Aluminium is a high performing construction material that is incredibly durable. Our roof edge protection systems are tested and compliant to all UK required standards. Being manufactured from the highest-grade aluminium, ensures they are strong, corrosion-resistant and always fit for purpose. Using ‘Barrial’ from Dani Alu safeguards your roof over a much longer lifespan than alternative, heavier materials.
Extruded slimline posts and small diameter rails make Barrial edge protection systems the most aesthetically pleasing system of choice. Moreover, Barrial is available in several free-standing and all conceivable fixed options, meeting any roof edge protection requirement. Involving Dani Alu Ltd at the design and specification stage can achieve a surprisingly cost-effective and compliant solution.
Aluminium is unique due to its high strength to weight ratio. Being one-third the weight of steel, our roof edge protection systems are lightweight weight; making them easier to transport, handle on site and install, reducing the risk of work-related injury. Thanks to aluminium’s inherent sturdiness, you can be certain that our Barrial systems will provide a perfect solution for your project.
Besides routine cleaning for aesthetic reasons, neither bare nor our powder-coated aluminium roof edge protection systems require any maintenance unlike some alternatives. With a minimal amount of maintenance needed, lifetime costs are reduced significantly, further exemplifying why aluminium is the material of choice for roof edge protection.
Once your building has come to its end of life, our aluminium roof edge protection systems are easily recycled. Aluminium can be repeatedly recycled using sustainable processes, ensuring that users of our systems can demonstrate their commitment to sustainable construction.
Dani Aluminium’s roof edge protection systems are the perfect solution for both new build and retrofit projects. With our Barrial systems there is no risk of rust, decay or denaturing over time and using a modular design, installation is effortless for any project requirement.
For more information, please visit our website – www.danialu.co.uk