Suppliers of: Ecological paints, lime based paints, graphene paints, eco paints, ecological paint, VOC Paints, Lime Paints
Graphenstone is the most advanced solution of ecological and natural paints in the market.
Graphene based innovation: increased hardness, homogeneity, strength, conductivity and flexibility.
Rich in depth and colour (980 shades), VOC free, actively purifying the air and completely natural, with Class 1 strength.
How? By incorporating graphene (a pure carbon nano-material), the strongest element on earth. This has enhanced mineral bases with unmatched durability and elasticity for the first time, while retaining the highest profile for health and ecological benefits.
Our Pricing: below all other major mineral paint brands on the market. Visit our Store for price information.
Distributed in 45 countries around the world and now being specified across the UK. Here are some other unique characteristics;
- Fusion of minerals with 21st century carbon nanotech graphene; strength and durability
- Class 1 strength
- Natural & Ecological; Zero VOC’s, formaldehyde, plastics or petro-chemicals
- High CO2 capture (4.8kg per 15 litre pot for lime whites) and air-purifying
- Breathable – Sd value Class 1
- Proof against bacteria, insects, smells, fungus and mould - Hygienic and Anti-Bacterial compliance
- High elasticity due to graphene; no cracking
- Graphene’s Nano molecular structure ensures superior adhesion to the painted surface
- Exceptional lifespan (reduction in snagging and maintenance costs)
- Up to 70% paint solid content = greater opacity and improved coverage ratios
- Exhaustive list of certifications, including EPD’s https://graphenstone.com/Graphenstone-Global-Certificados.html
- Cradle to Cradle Institute Gold certification for white paint products and Silver for colour paints (unique for a paint company)
- Green Tag Level A & Health Gold
- Leed USGBC Approved
- BREEAM Approved
Our product Range includes:
- Internal & external Paints & Specialist Paints
- Specialist Finishes
- Mortars and Specialist Renders
- Specialist Solutions
Production Centre & Showroom:
15G Speedwell Way
Border Valley Industrial Estate
NORFOLK IP20 9EH
Tel 01379 772940
Please visit our website at www.graphenstone.co.uk or visit our download section on Building Products Index for more information.
Change one thing to be more sustainable
What would you change?
2020 has started off with many monumental changes; unprecedented storms for this time of year, a new virus, and the UK's exit from the EU. Many industries and people are also making changes in order to become more sustainable. Football has already begun to make the change, with Liverpool AFC taking time out from their potential championship-winning season, to go green by introducing an organic food digester machine, reducing their reliance on off-site transport and landfills. Financial institutions are also changing their investment thesis by creating investment vehicles that are ethical, no longer seeking returns from unethical investments.
We at Graphenstone believe that you too can make an impactful change by choosing our paints. You can be ecological, sustainable and natural by selecting paints without MIT (Methylisothiazolinone).
What is MIT you may ask? It is toxic to cells, and in 2017 the EU banned its inclusion from leave-on cosmetics. Did you know that most paints contain MIT? Our paints do not.
What will you change, to be more sustainable?
Graphenstone Ecological Sustainable Durable
The invention of Graphene nano-technology and its inclusion in Graphenstone's unique paints, means that you now enjoy all the environmental and health benefits of the range, whilst enhancing performance and durability.
There is a fast growing interest in environmentally friendly paints with very low levels of VOC's. Paints that actually purify the air, absorbing CO2, NOx and other nasties, allowing you to breathe beautiful clean air in your home or workspace!
Graphenstone offers a beautiful, mineral rich and highly durable alternative to the plastic based acrylics, so often loaded with VOC's and petro-chemicals, which damage both people and planet.
Graphenstone paints are VOC free, natural, ecological and breathable.
EU Ecolabel is a stringent standard that covers every aspect of a product's manufacturing process, usage and disposal. Do check to ensure that you are creating a sustainable and environmentally friendly specification. Graphenstone offer the most certified sustainable brand, with EPD's, Cradle to Cradle Institute Gold and Silver certification and Ecolabel, amongst many others.
Graphenstone are delighted to present our new colour card.
96 vibrant, rich colours (VOC free), from one of the world's most sustainable paint companies. Our Signature Premium Lime ranges absorb CO2 in significant volume, purifying the air in your home and office.
Contains Nobel prize winning 'graphene' nano-technology for enhanced durability.
Email email@example.com to receive our new colour card in the post.