Suppliers of: Ecological paints, lime based paints, graphene paints, eco paints, ecological paint, VOC Paints, Lime Paints
Graphenstone is the most advanced solution of ecological and natural paints in the market.
Graphene based innovation: increased hardness, homogeneity, strength, conductivity and flexibility.
Rich in depth and colour (980 shades), VOC free, actively purifying the air and completely natural, with Class 1 strength.
How? By incorporating graphene (a pure carbon nano-material), the strongest element on earth. This has enhanced mineral bases with unmatched durability and elasticity for the first time, while retaining the highest profile for health and ecological benefits.
Our Pricing: below all other major mineral paint brands on the market. Visit our Store for price information.
Distributed in 45 countries around the world and now being specified across the UK. Here are some other unique characteristics;
- Fusion of minerals with 21st century carbon nanotech graphene; strength and durability
- Class 1 strength
- Natural & Ecological; Zero VOC’s, formaldehyde, plastics or petro-chemicals
- High CO2 capture (4.8kg per 15 litre pot for lime whites) and air-purifying
- Breathable – Sd value Class 1
- Proof against bacteria, insects, smells, fungus and mould - Hygienic and Anti-Bacterial compliance
- High elasticity due to graphene; no cracking
- Graphene’s Nano molecular structure ensures superior adhesion to the painted surface
- Exceptional lifespan (reduction in snagging and maintenance costs)
- Up to 70% paint solid content = greater opacity and improved coverage ratios
- Exhaustive list of certifications, including EPD’s https://graphenstone.com/Graphenstone-Global-Certificados.html
- Cradle to Cradle Institute Gold certification for white paint products and Silver for colour paints (unique for a paint company)
- Green Tag Level A & Health Gold
- Leed USGBC Approved
- BREEAM Approved
Our product Range includes:
- Internal & external Paints & Specialist Paints
- Specialist Finishes
- Mortars and Specialist Renders
- Specialist Solutions
Production Centre & Showroom:
15G Speedwell Way
Border Valley Industrial Estate
NORFOLK IP20 9EH
Tel 01379 772940
Please visit our website at www.graphenstone.co.uk or visit our download section on Building Products Index for more information.
Graphenstone Ecological Sustainable Durable
The invention of Graphene nano-technology and its inclusion in Graphenstone's unique paints, means that you now enjoy all the environmental and health benefits of the range, whilst enhancing performance and durability.
There is a fast growing interest in environmentally friendly paints with very low levels of VOC's. Paints that actually purify the air, absorbing CO2, NOx and other nasties, allowing you to breathe beautiful clean air in your home or workspace!
Graphenstone offers a beautiful, mineral rich and highly durable alternative to the plastic based acrylics, so often loaded with VOC's and petro-chemicals, which damage both people and planet.
Graphenstone paints are VOC free, natural, ecological and breathable.
EU Ecolabel is a stringent standard that covers every aspect of a product's manufacturing process, usage and disposal. Do check to ensure that you are creating a sustainable and environmentally friendly specification. Graphenstone offer the most certified sustainable brand, with EPD's, Cradle to Cradle Institute Gold and Silver certification and Ecolabel, amongst many others.
Graphenstone are delighted to present our new colour card.
96 vibrant, rich colours (VOC free), from one of the world's most sustainable paint companies. Our Signature Premium Lime ranges absorb CO2 in significant volume, purifying the air in your home and office.
Contains Nobel prize winning 'graphene' nano-technology for enhanced durability.
Email email@example.com to receive our new colour card in the post.
Frank Newbold, runner up on 'Interior Design Masters' on BBC2 - Graphenstone
Frank Newbold, runner up on 'Interior Design Masters' programme on BBC2 and Netflix 2019, has just discovered Graphenstone.
And he loves it!
Here it's what he wrote: ''I had the pleasure of using Graphenstone's Olive' paint colour on the screen of my Grand Designs set - and I was really taken by the quality, pigment and coverage of the product.''
Frank says: ''Graphenstone produce the ultimate ecological range of products, composed of natural elements that purify the air we breathe inside our homes. They are producing the very first range of paints and coatings with Graphene technology. The paints are also completely non toxic and have zero smell, meaning no poisonous fumes so rooms can be occupied immediately.''
''It's a brand to watch and I'll definitely spec their range of fabulous new colours for my upcoming projects!''