SEAMLESS ALUMINIUM GROUP
SOLIHULL BUILDING TRADE CENTRE
WEST MIDLANDS B92 7RN
Tel: 0121 765 4355
Fax: 0121 765 4139
Suppliers of: Aluminium Rainwater Pipes, Hopper Head, Gutter Snow Leaves Ice Protection, Aluminium Gutters, Rainwater goods
Seamless Aluminium Group was established in 1975 and operates from a state of the art 60,000 sq ft manufacturing and powder coating facility. A market leader in the manufacture and distribution of Aluminium Rainwater management solutions along with fascia & soffit systems for both domestic and commercial use.
Our range of products include:
- DownPipes - Our downpipes are heavy duty extruded Aluminium with a wall thickness of 1.65MM. Downpipes are available in Round or Square. We also do a full range of rainwater accessories to accompany the below sizes and all can be polyester powder coated to specified RAL or BS number at our in house powder coating line.
- Gutters - Our range of heavy duty extruded gutters are designed and manufactured to provide the essential architectural features appropriate to traditionally designed buildings. Our system can be used as a direct replacement for Cast Iron and can even be given an orange peel effect to mimic the old cast iron look. It can also be used on both flush and projecting eaves. As we manufacture all the gutters & accessories in our state of the art on site facility we can accommodate any special requirements you may have in relation to length, colour, special angles or brackets etc.
- Hoppers - We have a comprehensive range of rainwater hoppers to suit both domestic and commercial use. We stock a large range of standard hoppers and can also make hoppers to suit your required shape and size.
- Facsias & Soffits - The fascia range we supply is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. It is virtually unaffected by thermal movement hence it will not crack or turn brittle. It also has a ZERO fire rating as defined in the BBA standards.
Standing Seam Cladding - Cost Effective Standing Seam System manufactured using the latest technology, with an easy installation process and aesthetically pleasing with a contemporary look.
- Window Sills - We supplies a wide range of aluminium sills and can manufacture any type or preferred design to meet your individual requirements. Our external sills & internal sills can be supplied in a range of colors in order to match your window frames and can be supplied in widths to complement any wall construction.
- Flashings - Seamless Aluminium manufactures a wide range of Aluminium flashings, They can be powder coated to your requested RAL or BS colour.
- Cappings - We manufacture capping’s to suit your requirements in size, shape and colour whether it’s for a commercial building or a domestic house we can make it for you.
- Leaf Guard Systems - The Gutter Clean System protects your gutters against bad weather, the weight of snow and ice and falling roof tiles. It will never warp and your gutters will stay attractive and undamaged for decades. The Gutter Clean System is made of aluminium and thus will not rust, deteriorate or warp.
- Anti Climb Systems - Seamless Aluminium “Anti-Climb Systems are ideal for schools & commercial buildings or even houses which are in close proximity to public access as it is not possible to climb the pipes or pull them off the wall.
With state-of-the-art manufacturing, our products not only meet the highest quality requirements but are also produced according to EN, DIN, BS, ASTM and ECCA specifications. whilst our production sites are all certified in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. The aluminium coil in our gutter products are made from the highest quality materials available. And it is 100% recyclable. We hold our suppliers to the strictest of standards and employ a rigorous qualifying process in selecting new sources.
A sophisticated traceability system allows the materials to be traced from our supplier through production to end user.
All our coil products are covered by BBA cert no 93/2918
The coil is usually coated on both sides with the same coating system, often in different colour combinations. This allows the customer the flexibility to select either colour for the decorative face of the installation, while giving added performance on the inside of the gutter.
With our wide range of tooling we are able to make a wide range of bespoke pieces to complement our existing product ranges, Should you have any queries in relation to our product range please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated team.
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or on the Seamless Aluminium website.
Benefits Of Aluminium Especially During A Heatwave
Benefits of having aluminium gutters during heatwaves☀️
Aluminium gutters are incredibly strong and able to withstand the most extreme elements!
Aluminium Gutters can expand or contract in relation to the heat conditions!
As opposed to plastic gutters which become brittle, weakening the brackets and rubber seals found at the joints. The result of such UV exposure and thermal movement is a parting of the joints and unavoidable leakages...
Cracks and leaks, leading to buying new gutters again! (Preferably aluminium this time around ;)
For more information please visit our website at www.seamlessaluminium.co.uk or alternatively call us on: 0121 765 4355
ANTI CLIMB DOWNPIPE
Anti-Climb Downpipe System
Seamless Aluminium’s Anti Climb Downpipe Systems are ideal for both commercial and domestic use. The introduction of the vandal resistant range has proved extremely popular with specifiers who are involved in the design of public buildings, especially those that are more vulnerable to vandalism such as schools and prisons.
This system has been approved by the Irish Prison Service and have been installed at Portlaoise Prison in the Irish Midlands.
Features and benefits
* Vandal Resistant
* Specially designed to resist damage and climbing
* Designed for use in public or higher security areas
* Ideal for schools, prisons and other areas which are susceptible to vandalism
All sizes available in a wide range of RAL or BS colours