Suppliers of: Elnur Gabarron Eletric Heating Solutions - Electric Radiators, Electric Boilers, Storage Heaters, Panel Heaters and Electric Towel Warmers
Established in 1973 Elnur UK Ltd is one of the leading providers of electric heating systems. Our products include electric combi-boilers, electric storage heaters, electric radiators, towel radiators and much much more.
With a commercial presence in more than 35 countries, and a strong exclusive distribution network, we have gained a strong presence always offering the best solution in electric heating.
The Elnur assembly lines produce more than 150,000 thermal inertia radiators, 40,000 storage heaters and 30,000 convectors and other electric heating devices each year. Producing factory held stock, ready for despatch to give a minimum of 3 months stock coverage. Plus large stocks in the 3 Elnur UK warehouses allows us to distribute our products in less than 48 hours across the U.K.
Certificated in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Control Management System and ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System Safety, performance and efficiency are accompanied by a high quality standard of manufacturing, supported by internationally-recognised and independent certification bodies.
At ELNUR UK we are aware that there are many variables that affect the decision about which is the best electric heating solution for each home or facility. Such as:
- The degree of insulation in the building.
- Weather conditions in the area.
- Any existing installations for heating and domestic hot water.
- The purpose of the heating system, and whether heating is required 24 hours a day, or only for a few hours.
- Customer budget.
- Other more subjective factors, such as customer tastes and preferences.
For these reasons we have developed a complete range of exclusive products adapted to all kinds of needs, to consistently fulfil the highest of expectations.
- Storage heaters, the ideal heating solution to keep your home warm 24 hours a day at an unbeatable cost.
- Thermal inertia radiators, which allow total control over temperature and electricity consumption.
- Ecombi, a new concept in electric heating that combines the great advantages of storage heating with the most innovative technology in temperature and electricity consumption management.
- Electric water heaters, which use the best insulation, anti-corrosion and anti-calcification technology currently on the market.
- Towel rails and towel dryers, the best options for heating your bathroom and drying delicates.
- Modulating electric boilers, which offer safety and the highest level of efficiency in central heating systems.
- Patio Heaters, a rapid solution for heating a room occasionally or for short periods of time during the day.
- Other heating solutions: indoor and outdoor infrared heaters and fan heaters.
- Accessories which undoubtedly enhance the advantages offered by our products by improving usability, optimising performance and minimising energy cost.
Our main aim is 100% customer satisfaction, and being able to meet the highest of expectations at all times. Our commitment to continuous improvement has allowed us to offer increasingly efficient products. We continuously carry out tests on our products to analyse performance and examine potential for improvement in order to maximise product efficiency and minimise running costs.
Our Product Range includes:
- HHR STORAGE HEATERS - Elnur Ecombi High Heat Retention (HHR) Storage Heaters
- SMART STORAGE HEATERS - Smart Storage Heaters (SSH) give modern efficient storage heating that accurately controls electricity consumption and optimises heat management.
- ELECTRIC RADIATORS – Elnur offer a vast range of electric radiators ranging from oil free, wi-fi enabled, oil filled, low height and conservatory radiators just to name a few.
- STORAGE HEATERS - Elnur energy efficient night storage heaters are designed to make the most out of your off peak electricity tariff. With the HHR (high heat retention), SSH (smart storage heater) and ADL (dynamic fan assisted storage heater). All our new storage heaters are compliant with Lot 20 and SAP regulations.
- ELECTRIC COMBI BOILERS – We have a great range of electric combi boilers providing both hot water and heating solutions including digital modulation to give that extra control.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM BOILERS – a range of Electric boilers to control your full heating system whilst being environmentally better than other fossil fuel systems.
- PANEL HEATERS – Elnur offer a range of digital panel heaters to suit all needs and budgets.
- ELECTRIC TOWEL RADIATORS – Our electric towel rails bring together design and functionality giving you warmth, comfort and convenience.
- ELNUR CONNECTED – The Elnur range of wirelessly connected products give you complete control of your heating and hot water systems digitally. The connected range includes combi boilers, storage heaters, towel rails and thermostats.
- PATIO HEATERS – We offer a full range of wall mounted and stand-alone patio heaters giving you comfort on those cold winter nights in any outdoor entertainment area.
- ACCESSORIES – From control hubs to programmable thermostats we have everything you could need to compliment and control your heating and hot water systems.
Stay connected with Elnur UK Ltd on Social Media:
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or on the Elnur UK Ltd website.
Elnur Connected – The Smart Way to Control Your Heating
Elnur Connected Wirless Controlled Heating
With Elnur Connect you can revolutionise the way you control your electric heating system.
Elnur Connect has been designed so it is easy to install and set up. The Elnur Connected control system can be operated in the home or from wherever you are by using the purpose designed App on your Smartphone or Tablet.
This SmartLife Technology is the perfect solution for ultimate home heating efficiency and an ideal choice for any house, apartment, holiday home or weekend cottages and commercial properties.
How Does Elnur Connected Work
The Elnur Connected range is designed to provide the optimum internal wireless signal strength and also to enable “base” operation even if the broadband service within the property is offline.
The Elnur Connected Gateway is the beating heart of every system and creates a strong internal property Wi-Fi network in conjunction with room/zone thermostats and appliance receivers.
This Gateway is directly connected to your home broadband router to ensure the very best connection to your broadband.
The Elnur Connected, Wireless Room/ Zone Thermostat “pairs” directly to the heater receiver and provides a home user interface to offer the occupants wireless central control within the property.
When the “Gateway” is also paired and operational, the user can easily set up and adjust programming for time and temperature from anywhere using their Smartphone or Tablet. When used without the “Gateway”, this enables the client to provide a wireless control system without internet access.
The Elnur Connected Programmable Room Thermostat is automatically supplied with one of our “Boiler Thermostat” packs and can also be purchased separately to provide an optional home user interface instead of the Wireless Room/Zone Thermostat.
To provide optimum versatility, the Elnur Connected range caters for all client types from electricians to homeowners to house-builders. Every Elnur Connected appliance is automatically provided with a receiver to communicate with the various options available.
The client can then choose how they want to control their system:
1. Internal wireless control without internet access.
2. Internal wireless control with internet access.
Even if the “without internet access” option is chosen, this can be added at a later date, and is of particular benefit to house-builders by providing central control as standard, with an upgrade option to buyers if required.
Single Supply Storage Heaters – What is required?
Replacing a standard storage heater for a Elnur ECOHHR or Elnur ECOSSH and using a single supply.
1. There must be a single meter installed and the householder must be on an “unrestricted” E7 or E10 tariff variant from their energy provider, which allows the whole house supply to operate 24/7 and charge the off peak tariff price for all consumption during the off-peak period(s) and the higher tariff price during all other hours.
Note: The current energy supplier should be consulted to confirm if the meter is the correct type and if the tariff type as detailed above is in current operation or is available from them in their area.
2. With the correct meter installed and tariff in use, wiring changes can be done at the heating consumer unit or split load consumer unit where the storage heaters are connected. The supply to the storage heaters side of the consumer unit can now be changed to the same household supply. No timers or contactors are needed when supplying the heaters as all timings will be controlled at the storage heaters.
Note: It is important that the timing of the off peak period matches the timing set on the heaters otherwise running costs will be higher.
3. On the heaters:- The storage heater supply can be connected to the restricted terminals in the storage heater and the unrestricted terminals can then be linked to the restricted terminals. Spade connectors on the terminal block allows for easy link connection although wiring can also be made via the terminal block itself.
Note: Although the same cable flex and isolator switch from the old storage heater can be used we recommend replacing as a matter of course as you don’t know how long they have been used and would be the first point for failure.
Replacing a standard storage heater for a Elnur ECOHHR or Elnur ECOSSH and connecting to a THTC tariff.
This type of meter has three connections, one THTC economy supply, one 24hr supply and one 24hr economy supply designed normally for water heaters and panel heaters.
1. Wiring changes can be done at the heating consumer unit or split load consumer unit where the heaters are connected. You’ll need to disconnect the THTC supply to the storage heater side of the consumer unit and reconnect with the 24hr economy supply.
Note: With this supply being 24hr economy the default 00:00 to 07:00 economy timing on the heater can be used.
2. On the heaters:- The storage heater supply can be connected to the restricted terminals in the storage heater and the unrestricted terminals can then be linked to the restricted terminals. Spade connectors on the terminal block allows for easy link connection although wiring can also be made via the terminal block itself.
Note: Although the same cable flex and isolator switch from the old storage heater can be used we recommend replacing as a matter of course as you don’t know how long they have been used andwould be the first point for failure.
Note – In all cases when using a single supply connection for Elnur Ecombi HHR & SSH storage heaters, if a heater is required in a new location where no previous storage heater circuit exists, the new single supply circuit must come directly from the Distribution Board, solely serve the new storage heater, have a 20amp MCB and RCD protection. All new Electrical installations must be undertaken by a competent person, meet the current regulations and be tested/certified.
for more information or to discuss your requirements contact us on tel: 01942 670119 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org