Suppliers of: Elnur Gabarron Eletric Heating Solutions - Electric Radiators, Electric Boilers, Storage Heaters, Panel Heaters and Electric Towel Warmers
Established in 1973 Elnur UK Ltd is one of the leading providers of electric heating systems. Our products include electric combi-boilers, electric storage heaters, electric radiators, towel radiators and much much more.
With a commercial presence in more than 35 countries, and a strong exclusive distribution network, we have gained a strong presence always offering the best solution in electric heating.
The Elnur assembly lines produce more than 150,000 thermal inertia radiators, 40,000 storage heaters and 30,000 convectors and other electric heating devices each year. Producing factory held stock, ready for despatch to give a minimum of 3 months stock coverage. Plus large stocks in the 3 Elnur UK warehouses allows us to distribute our products in less than 48 hours across the U.K.
Certificated in accordance with ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Control Management System and ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management System Safety, performance and efficiency are accompanied by a high quality standard of manufacturing, supported by internationally-recognised and independent certification bodies.
At ELNUR UK we are aware that there are many variables that affect the decision about which is the best electric heating solution for each home or facility. Such as:
- The degree of insulation in the building.
- Weather conditions in the area.
- Any existing installations for heating and domestic hot water.
- The purpose of the heating system, and whether heating is required 24 hours a day, or only for a few hours.
- Customer budget.
- Other more subjective factors, such as customer tastes and preferences.
For these reasons we have developed a complete range of exclusive products adapted to all kinds of needs, to consistently fulfil the highest of expectations.
- Storage heaters, the ideal heating solution to keep your home warm 24 hours a day at an unbeatable cost.
- Thermal inertia radiators, which allow total control over temperature and electricity consumption.
- Ecombi, a new concept in electric heating that combines the great advantages of storage heating with the most innovative technology in temperature and electricity consumption management.
- Electric water heaters, which use the best insulation, anti-corrosion and anti-calcification technology currently on the market.
- Towel rails and towel dryers, the best options for heating your bathroom and drying delicates.
- Modulating electric boilers, which offer safety and the highest level of efficiency in central heating systems.
- Patio Heaters, a rapid solution for heating a room occasionally or for short periods of time during the day.
- Other heating solutions: indoor and outdoor infrared heaters and fan heaters.
- Accessories which undoubtedly enhance the advantages offered by our products by improving usability, optimising performance and minimising energy cost.
Our main aim is 100% customer satisfaction, and being able to meet the highest of expectations at all times. Our commitment to continuous improvement has allowed us to offer increasingly efficient products. We continuously carry out tests on our products to analyse performance and examine potential for improvement in order to maximise product efficiency and minimise running costs.
Our Product Range includes:
- HHR STORAGE HEATERS - Elnur Ecombi High Heat Retention (HHR) Storage Heaters
- SMART STORAGE HEATERS - Smart Storage Heaters (SSH) give modern efficient storage heating that accurately controls electricity consumption and optimises heat management.
- ELECTRIC RADIATORS – Elnur offer a vast range of electric radiators ranging from oil free, wi-fi enabled, oil filled, low height and conservatory radiators just to name a few.
- STORAGE HEATERS - Elnur energy efficient night storage heaters are designed to make the most out of your off peak electricity tariff. With the HHR (high heat retention), SSH (smart storage heater) and ADL (dynamic fan assisted storage heater). All our new storage heaters are compliant with Lot 20 and SAP regulations.
- ELECTRIC COMBI BOILERS – We have a great range of electric combi boilers providing both hot water and heating solutions including digital modulation to give that extra control.
- ELECTRIC SYSTEM BOILERS – a range of Electric boilers to control your full heating system whilst being environmentally better than other fossil fuel systems.
- PANEL HEATERS – Elnur offer a range of digital panel heaters to suit all needs and budgets.
- ELECTRIC TOWEL RADIATORS – Our electric towel rails bring together design and functionality giving you warmth, comfort and convenience.
- ELNUR CONNECTED – The Elnur range of wirelessly connected products give you complete control of your heating and hot water systems digitally. The connected range includes combi boilers, storage heaters, towel rails and thermostats.
- PATIO HEATERS – We offer a full range of wall mounted and stand-alone patio heaters giving you comfort on those cold winter nights in any outdoor entertainment area.
- ACCESSORIES – From control hubs to programmable thermostats we have everything you could need to compliment and control your heating and hot water systems.
Stay connected with Elnur UK Ltd on Social Media:
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or on the Elnur UK Ltd website.
Elnur - 3 Tips for Maintaining Storage Heaters In Summer
During the summer months the majority of people turn their storage heaters off.
This helps to save on energy bills and costs and stops the home from being uncontrollably warm in the summer months( if we get any in the UK).
However, there are just a few thinks to keep in mind when doing this.
As Storage Heaters only take heat at night during the economy 7 time to store for the following day, if the temperature then drops below what it is expected to be on another warm day and it begins to get cold there will be no stored heat available until the storage heater is charged overnight so it has heat available for the following day.
The next thing to keep in mind when turning your storage heaters off until winter is you will not know if they have stopped working or there is a problem until it is too late. This can be very problematic especially for households with children or elderly people as it can take up to a week and sometimes longer to get the unit checked, if required buy a new one and then have it fitted.
So here are a 3 simple tips to make sure you do not go cold this winter.
• Make sure you keep your storage heater and around it as dust free as possible. This will help to keep your storage heater from gathering dust over the bricks and elements, this stops the musky smell when its turned back on again sometimes and it will also help to prolong your storage heaters life. Keeping it clean also stops it from going yellow and reduces the chance of the elements over heating as dust acts as a kind of blanket to the elements.
• Check your storage heater still heats up once every few weeks. If you set the input to low and set the output to low, the amount of heat it stores will be minimal and the cost to run the next day will be low. This will be enough to see if your storage heater is still storing and releasing heat ready for winter, avoiding finding out till it is too late that there is a problem and then having to rush when getting new storage heaters delivered and installed.
• Although Storage Heaters do not need an annual check like gas systems it is good practise to have them checked once every two years. This should be done by a competent person or electrician. Just to check all the connections are in good order and to make sure everything is working as small breakages can turn into larger more expensive damages. If any parts need replacing at Elnur we stock a large range of spare parts, readily available here in the UK which are available to buy direct from us if required.
All Elnur storage heaters are covered by a 5 year warranty so if you are having problems with your storage heater, you can call our technical team on 01942 265 048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help and advice.
Elnur UK - Is Storage Heating Relevant in Today’s World?
Is Storage Heating Relevant in Today’s World?
Storage heating has come under considerable pressure in recent years with many consumers concerned by reported negatives and in some cases, by biased opinions of manufacturers mis-selling other products.
The simple truth is that storage heaters are more relevant today than they have ever been.
• Storage heaters use off-peak electricity which means they provide a low carbon heating solution
• When correctly specified and used, storage heaters will provide the most cost effective electric heating solution
• Storage heaters come in different types to suit all applications and budgets
• They are intended to provide all day heat to a particular space or property which helps to maintain temperature in the building fabric, thus reducing ongoing building maintenance issues
• Smart storage heaters like the Elnur Ecombi provide digital temperature accuracy and programming capability, further enhancing user comfort levels and reducing running costs
• Storage heating technology is proven and reliable with life expectancy of the heaters themselves generally accepted as being greater than alternative products
• They are maintenance free and do not require annual servicing
• All Elnur storage heaters come with a standard 5-year warranty
Dispelling the myths
Traditional storage heaters, also known as static storage heaters, generally have two user adjustable controls. However, a high proportion of users do not understand their importance and the impact that correct and regular adjustment can make.
• The input control regulates the amount of overnight charge. In milder weather such as early Autumn or late spring, it makes sense to appreciate that you will not need the same level of stored heat as you would in the depths of the coldest winter nights. Over charging will increase the cost of heating bills whilst, under charging will result in the user having insufficient heat to maintain the room temperature at the desired level throughout the day. Regulation of the input control should therefore, be made on a regular basis according to the climate conditions.
• All storage heaters, regardless of output temperature level, will emit heat continuously providing that there is a charge remaining. This happens because no storage heater can “lock the heat in” completely. Even with the output control switched to its lowest level, heat will transfer. Therefore, one of the main features of a storage heater is to provide a constant “background heat” to a particular room. In the morning when charging has just ended, the core temperature of the internal bricks will be at its highest and subsequently, the natural heat transfer will also be at its peak.
• The output control knob operates a flap that when off, covers openings at the top of the internal storage brick chamber. Because the core temperature is at its highest in the morning, the output control should be set at a lower level. Then, as the day progresses, the core temperature will obviously decrease and subsequently, the output control knob should be increased, this will effectively boost the natural heat transfer to maintain the desired temperature level. By following this basic principle throughout the day, a correctly sized heater will be able to provide a comfortable heating all day long.
• Furthermore, if the user goes out during the day or is not using a particular room then, it is sensible for the storage heater to have a low output setting to conserve as much of the stored heat as possible for use later on when it will be needed. This would be the optimum way to use a storage heater to ensure you get the most out of them. You can view our full range of Storage Heaters here
Elnur design and specification service
To ensure the right product of the correct output is specified, Elnur offer a professional heating specification service. For more information on what you need please contact our Projects Team who can send you a simple form for completion, return and we’ll do the rest. Please contact our team via email – email@example.com