AQUARIAN CLADDING SYSTEMS LTD
EVERSEA BUSINESS CENTRE
13 GARDENS ROAD
NORTH SOMERSET BS21 7QQ
Tel: 0808 223 9080
Fax: 0844 755 0289
Suppliers of: Brick Cladding System, Terracotta Cladding System, Stone Cladding System, Insulating Cladding System, brickslips, brick slips, insulated brick cladding
Based in North Somerset since 2007, Aquarian Cladding Systems Ltd has a wealth of experience distributing brick, stone and Terracotta cladding systems, Rainscreens and Sunscreens throughout the UK.
Working with architects, contractors, volumetric modular suppliers, developers & installation specialists, our cladding systems have been used on buildings across a wide range of sectors, from residential to retail, in both the public and private sector. Consequently we are able to demonstrate that our cladding systems such as Gebrik are cost-effective and durable throughout the lifetime of a building.
Whether your method of construction is refurbishment or new-build, our prefabricated systems typically provide insulation, weather protection and durability with the benefit of being fully tested and certified, eg to BBA, BRE and CWCT standards.
To ensure we fully understand the drivers for our clients’ decisions we regularly attend conferences, network with industry experts and subscribe to numerous communications. We therefore understand current issues such as Priority Schools Building Programme, Green Deal, ECO, BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, RE:FIT, Modern Methods of Construction, Zero Carbon and many more.
BIM compliance: Aquarian is developing BIM capabilities and can provide models on request. Please contact us for further information.
Gebrik consists of approx 500 different natural clay brick slips, in a range of sizes, cast in polyurethane under factory-controlled conditions.
Non load-bearing, lightweight stretcher, stack or flemish bond panels are produced to create approx 1m² ‘sheets’ which can be screwed directly to either masonry, timber or steel framesubstrates on site.
With a full range of factory-produced or site-applied components to suit external corners, surrounds to window or door openings and any other abutments, the system can cater for most architectural designs.
Aquarian offer a wide range of Terracotta Rainscreens including the following systems:
- Piterak® Slim is a large format terracotta cladding system with overlapping horizontal joints. It is installed with clips fixed on vertical profiles. used with the V-Clip® system from LABEL Façade, it is officially approved for vertical installation. Piterak® Slim is tough, rated Q4 for impact resistance, and can be used at ground level even in public spaces.
Aquarian offer a wide range of Sunscreens including the following systems:
- Autan® Square is a small sunscreen with square shape very economical. Its versatility adds to all the others advantages of terracotta baguettes to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Autan® Round is a small sunscreen with round shape very economical. Its versatility adds to all the others advantages of terracotta baguettes to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Harmattan® is economical and original thanks to its ovoid shape end small length that allow original architecture like pixel effects. It can be use to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Shamal® is a sunscreen shaped like an airplane wing. It is available with an exclusive fastening system that includes a support profile. It provides highly effective sunlight protection and thermal insulation for buildings. The inclination angle and spacing of elements are subject to the architectural choices. It is available in 2 standard dimensions : 14 or 20 cm.
- CAD Drawings available on request - Click here
- Brick Slip Selector tool - Click here
- Certification & Compliance - Click here
Further technical information, image galleries and product specifications are available through the Aquarian Cladding Systems website or via the BPi Download Library.
Aquarain Cladding Leading external cladding supplier to star at Offsite Expo
Leading external cladding supplier to star at Offsite Expo
Aquarian Cladding Systems will be exhibiting at this year’s Offsite Expo at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.
The event, which takes place on Tuesday September 24th and Wednesday September 25th, plays host to the leading UK and international offsite manufacturers and component suppliers.
Attendees will be able to view the widest display of new and innovative offsite applications within the built environment and study an extensive range of offsite technologies.
Aquarian Cladding, one of the country’s leading external cladding suppliers, will be showcasing its Gebrik Insulating Brick Cladding System and Terreal Terracotta Rainscreen System.
Paul Richards, Managing Director of Aquarian, said: “We are delighted to be exhibiting at Offsite Expo as it brings together those who are driving change in the construction sector.
“It provides the ideal platform for construction professionals looking to engage with key industry contacts, network in vibrant surroundings and acquire new knowledge
“The Aquarian team look forward to welcoming visitors to our stand and showing them the value that our cladding systems can add to a project.”
Aquarian Cladding has been supplying brick and terracotta cladding systems to the UK construction industry across a wide range of sectors, from residential to commercial, for more than 12 years.
Acknowledged for the quality of its products and service, which includes an Approved Installer Network policy, the North Somerset-based company has won a string of awards.
For more information, telephone 0808 223 9080, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.aquariancladding.co.uk.
Aquarian Cladding wins prestigious business award for SECOND year running
Aquarian Cladding wins prestigious business award for SECOND year running
Aquarian Cladding Systems has done what no other company has managed in the history of the Business Leader Awards – win the Business of the Year award for a second year running.
The external cladding supplier was celebrating after retaining Business of the Year (1-10 employees) at the biggest and most celebrated business awards event in the South West.
Across the three pillars of financial performance, CSR and plans for future growth, Aquarian stood out to the judges, who commented: “This business has consistently invested in the community, its staff and IT systems and product testing while still managing to achieve year on year growth, with very impressive levels of profitability.”
For Aquarian’s Managing Director Paul Richards, winning the award back-to-back is testament to the hard work and consistent performance of his team.
“We’re absolutely delighted to have won Business of the Year again, but what makes it extra special for us is winning it for a second year running.
“While winning it once says that we had a great year, winning it twice in a row shows that our strategy is sustainable.
“Each and every one of the team play a huge part in our success and it was great to celebrate at what was another great night hosted by the Business leader team.”
Business Leader Editor Oli Ballard commented: “Winning Business of the Year two years in a row has never been done before so I’d like to say congratulations to Aquarian Cladding.
“The competition is getting fiercer every year – this year we received over 200 entries which was a record – so winning a Business Leader award, let alone retaining one, is no easy task.”
Hosted by Michael Portillo, almost 600 guests including CEOs, VIPs, business leaders and professionals attended the black-tie event at Ashton Gate Stadium in Bristol, which featured a champagne reception, gala dinner, awards presentation and charity casino.
The awards were open to businesses across the region and judged by an independent panel of experts who spent several weeks assessing entries and visiting businesses.
For more information on Aquarian Cladding, telephone 0808 223 9080.