AQUARIAN CLADDING SYSTEMS LTD
EVERSEA BUSINESS CENTRE
13 GARDENS ROAD
NORTH SOMERSET BS21 7QQ
Tel: 0808 223 9080
Fax: 0844 755 0289
Suppliers of: Brick Cladding System, Terracotta Cladding System, Stone Cladding System, Insulating Cladding System, brickslips, brick slips, insulated brick cladding
Based in North Somerset since 2007, Aquarian Cladding Systems Ltd has a wealth of experience distributing brick, stone and Terracotta cladding systems, Rainscreens and Sunscreens throughout the UK.
Working with architects, contractors, volumetric modular suppliers, developers & installation specialists, our cladding systems have been used on buildings across a wide range of sectors, from residential to retail, in both the public and private sector. Consequently we are able to demonstrate that our cladding systems such as Gebrik are cost-effective and durable throughout the lifetime of a building.
Whether your method of construction is refurbishment or new-build, our prefabricated systems typically provide insulation, weather protection and durability with the benefit of being fully tested and certified, eg to BBA, BRE and CWCT standards.
To ensure we fully understand the drivers for our clients’ decisions we regularly attend conferences, network with industry experts and subscribe to numerous communications. We therefore understand current issues such as Priority Schools Building Programme, Green Deal, ECO, BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes, RE:FIT, Modern Methods of Construction, Zero Carbon and many more.
BIM compliance: Aquarian is developing BIM capabilities and can provide models on request. Please contact us for further information.
Gebrik consists of approx 500 different natural clay brick slips, in a range of sizes, cast in polyurethane under factory-controlled conditions.
Non load-bearing, lightweight stretcher, stack or flemish bond panels are produced to create approx 1m² ‘sheets’ which can be screwed directly to either masonry, timber or steel framesubstrates on site.
With a full range of factory-produced or site-applied components to suit external corners, surrounds to window or door openings and any other abutments, the system can cater for most architectural designs.
Aquarian offer a wide range of Terracotta Rainscreens including the following systems:
- Piterak® Slim is a large format terracotta cladding system with overlapping horizontal joints. It is installed with clips fixed on vertical profiles. used with the V-Clip® system from LABEL Façade, it is officially approved for vertical installation. Piterak® Slim is tough, rated Q4 for impact resistance, and can be used at ground level even in public spaces.
Aquarian offer a wide range of Sunscreens including the following systems:
- Autan® Square is a small sunscreen with square shape very economical. Its versatility adds to all the others advantages of terracotta baguettes to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Autan® Round is a small sunscreen with round shape very economical. Its versatility adds to all the others advantages of terracotta baguettes to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Harmattan® is economical and original thanks to its ovoid shape end small length that allow original architecture like pixel effects. It can be use to implement sun protection projects, screening or wall cladding in a playful format, which offers a wide range of architectural choices at affordable prices.
- Shamal® is a sunscreen shaped like an airplane wing. It is available with an exclusive fastening system that includes a support profile. It provides highly effective sunlight protection and thermal insulation for buildings. The inclination angle and spacing of elements are subject to the architectural choices. It is available in 2 standard dimensions : 14 or 20 cm.
- CAD Drawings available on request - Click here
- Brick Slip Selector tool - Click here
- Certification & Compliance - Click here
Further technical information, image galleries and product specifications are available through the Aquarian Cladding Systems website or via the BPi Download Library.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
1. Aquarian Cladding Simplicity Brochure
Published [12/05/19]File size [7399 KB]
2. Aquarian Cladding Gebrik Installation Manual v10
Published [02/10/18]File size [4992 KB]
3. Aquarian Components Brochure
brick cladding, gebrik, brick slips, over-cladding system
Published [25/09/18]File size [3095 KB]
4. Aquarian Gebrik Specification Sheets
external wall cladding, gebrik; brick slips; brick cladding; over-cladding system
Published [25/09/18]File size [2118 KB]
5. Aquarian Cladding Gebrik Technical Data Sheets
gebrik; brick slips; brick cladding; over-cladding system
Published [25/09/18]File size [242 KB]
Aquarian BBA Certificate Gebrik External Wall Insulation - framing
BBA; gebrik; brick slip cladding; cladding system
Published [02/10/18]File size [3507 KB]
Aquarian BBA Certificate Gebrik External Wall Insulation Cladding
GEBRIK INSULATING BRICK CLADDING SYSTEM FOR SOLID WALL STRUCTURES
Published [25/09/18]File size [3770 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Angel Lane Case Study
gebrik; brick slip cladding; brick slip; brick cladding; brick panels; McAleer & Rushe; Unite Students; Hadfield Cawkwell Davidson
Published [06/02/17]File size [2289 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Bucks UTC Case Study
gebrik; brick slip cladding; brick slip; brick cladding; brick panels; BAM; Bond Bryan
Published [06/02/17]File size [2112 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Hampshire Council Case Study
gebrik; brick slip cladding; brick slip; brick cladding; brick panels; Hampshire County Council; HCC Property Services
Published [06/02/17]File size [2233 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Morello Case Study
Published [25/09/18]File size [1102 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Porter case study
Published [25/09/18]File size [891 KB]
Aquarian Cladding The Cube Case Study
gebrik; brick slip cladding; brick slip; brick cladding; brick panels; Hawkins Brown; Regal Homes
Published [06/02/17]File size [2209 KB]
Aquarian Cladding Walthamstow Case Study
gebrik; brick slip cladding; brick slip; brick cladding; brick panels; Pollard Thomas Edwards; Hill Partnership
Published [06/02/17]File size [1959 KB]
Aquarian Fire Performance Data
fire performance cladding
Published [25/09/18]File size [1454 KB]
Gebrik Frequently Asked Questions
gebrik; brick slips; brick cladding; over-cladding system
Published [06/02/17]File size [185 KB]
Aquarian Cladding announced as finalist for Constructing Excellence award
External cladding supplier Aquarian Cladding has beat off stiff competition to make the shortlist of a prestigious South West award.
The Clevedon-based company is one of six companies to be nominated in the SME of the Year category at this year’s South West Built Environment Awards.
Hosted by Constructing Excellence South West, the awards showcase excellence and bring together the construction industry to celebrate the best companies in the region.
The glamorous award evening will take place on June 14 at Ashton Gate Stadium, Bristol, when the winners be announced having been judged by a distinguished panel of industry experts.
“We are absolutely thrilled to have made the final shortlist at the South West Built Environment Awards,” said a delighted Paul Richards, Aquarian’s Managing Director.
“It is great recognition for the work our team have done this year. We have had a wonderful 12 months and this nomination is testament to that.
“Last year we won a Business Leader Award and it provided staff with genuine recognition for both them and our business approach. We’re looking forward to the awards evening.”
A Collaboration, Where Old Meets New, Leads to Success
A Collaboration, Where Old Meets New, Leads to Success:
We are delighted to learn that after working closely in partnership with UK brick supplier Ketley Brick, they have been shortlisted in the 2018 Brick Development Awards for Best Commercial Building.
The office at Croxley Green Business Park in Watford was designed by ESA Architects and the lead architect Lambros Schizas incorporated an area of textured brickwork, which required a solid brick with Class A characteristics and perforated bricks to create areas of plain brickwork beneath the textured sections. In addition, he wanted to incorporate a lightweight, non load-bearing brick slip solution within the curtain walling, so that the entire brick façade was from the same brick finish. Gebrik was identified as the ideal solution for this element of the façade and Ketley were the only UK brick manufacturer able to produce matching slips within the demanding tolerance, which could be cast in moulds to produce Gebrik panels and corners. To read the case study in full, visit the Ketley site by clicking here.
Reaching the shortlist in this highly competitive category is recognition that old technology can meet new technology. The hybrid solution offered by 200-year old Ketley Brick came about because they had the foresight to adapt their product offering to enable it to work with intelligently simple 21st century technology such as our Gebrik Brick Cladding System. We wish them every success in the awards and we hope the BDA judges will recognise their achievement.
The awards are being held on Thursday 8th November 2018, at the Hilton Park Lane, London and tickets are on sale here.