UNITS 9 & 10 CAROUSEL WAY
RIVERSIDE BUSINESS PARK
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE NN3 9HG
Tel: 01604 788350
Fax: 01604 788357
Suppliers of: Galvanized steel gutters steel rainwater goods,
LINDAB is an international group which develops, manufactures and markets steel gutters and ventilation products.
Lindab is an international group present in 32 countries worldwide and employing approx. 4,400 people. It develops, manufactures, markets and distributes products and system solutions in sheet metal and steel for simplified construction and improved indoor climate.
Lindab is at the forefront of producing technologically advanced, innovative and eco friendly products for the building industry which offer real and sustainable alternatives to less environmentally friendly products such as plastic - without compromising performance. Within the UK Lindab has two major offerings; Rainline and Ventilation.
Rainline is Lindab’s galvanised steel gutter system that always surpasses plastic in every respect. Lindab steel gutters offer minimal movement and UV stability. Being steel, it will not crack, fade or leak. Galvanised steel guttering is highly resistant to corrosion and virtually maintenance free. Lindab steel gutters can last in excess of 100 years.
Rainline galvanised steel gutters are comparable in price to a mid range plastic system and less expensive than aluminium or cast iron rainwater goods. Rainline is a precision engineered metal guttering system, quick and easy to install. Simply click together for a perfect watertight fit - just click, fit and forget it. On site labour time and costs are kept to a minimum and no special tools are required.
Rainline provides eco friendly guttering solutions in polyester powder coated galvanized steel. Available in a choice of colours as well as plain galvanized these products are manufactured in a range of sizes and formats to suit residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural applications. Rainline is also available in natural copper.
Lindab steel guttering is supported by a range of comprehensive guarantees, including a 15 year guarantee for the high build polyester finish to give total peace of mind for the designer and building owner.
Lindab Ventilation has solutions and systems that are energy- efficient, easy to install and well-documented. This includes its renowned Safe Gasketed Ducting System as well as Indoor Climate Systems which includes air diffusers, water-borne climate systems and acoustics – designed to create a comfortable, healthy and productive indoor environment.
Lindab’s range of Ventilation solutions include:
- Air Ducting and Air Ducting Supports including flexible, rectangular, circular and insulated ducting systems.
- Acoustic Solutions for Ventilation including silencers and exhaust duct terminals
- Airborne and Waterborne Solutions including supply air diffusers, motorized dampers, grilles and valves
- Fan Assortment - Lindlab manufacture a wide ranging assortment of fans including circular, rectangular, axial, roof, smoke evacuation, corrosion resistant and domestic to name just a few. for more information about the range of fans available visit our website www.lindlab.com
- Industrial Solutions including Baffle Sets, Circular Silencers, Ducts, Outlet Dampers, Rectangular Silencers and Vacuum Pump Silencers
LINDAB BUILDING PRODUCTS
Covering everything from systems for roofs, walls and floors to specially designed components such as gutters, rivets and screws. An extensive range of economic, functional, simple and environmentally-friendly building solutions for both residential and commercial properties.
- Profiled Sheeting - Due to its strength and durability Lindab’s profiled sheeting is the ideal building material for roofs, facades and partition walls.
- Tile Effect Roofing - Lindab’s tile effect roofing is a strong, elegant steel sheet roof
- SRP - Lindab SRP Click is taken from the traditional standing seam roof. You simply click the profiles together with no need for special tools.
- Roca - Lindab Roca is produced with a solid core of steel and several corrosion-and moisture-inhibiting layers.
- Sandwich Panels - Give your building an attractive exterior without compromising on energy-saving, sound insulation or fire safety.
- Facade Cassettes - Lindab Facade Cassette System offers aesthetic solution for demanding wall cladding of tall structures, office building as well as public buildings.
- Flashings - Lindab has a comprehensive range of roof and wall flashings
- Fasteners - Lindab’s fasteners have been specially designed to simplify the assembly of our various components and systems.
- Roof Safety Systems - Lindab’s roof safety system offers individual solutions and components, which not only provide the best roof safety possible, but can also be used on any roof.
- Exterior Wall Profiles - Lindab’s exterior wall profiles are slotted to reduce thermal conductivity. They minimize noise transmission and, when used in conjunction with fireproof materials, they fulfill the most stringent fire safety regulations.
- Partition Wall Profiles - Lindab’s partition wall profiles are just as perfect for single family houses as they are for multistory buildings. They minimize noise and vibrations. When used in conjunction with fireproof materials, they fulfill the most stringent fire safety regulations.
- Steel Purlins - Lindab’s purlins are an excellent choice for floor structures, large ridge beams and tall walls.
- Steel Battens - Building with Lindab’s battens will considerably reduce your total building costs.
- System Solutions - Building with steel
Further technical information, image galleries and product specifications are available through the Lindab website or via the BPi Download Library.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
1. Lindab Vandal Range Roof Drainage
Reinforced roof drainage system Downpipes and outlets for public areas
Published [27/06/18]File size [568 KB]
2. Lindab Leafline Gutter Brush Guide
Leafline Gutter Brush prevents leaves and rubbish building up in gutters
Published [27/06/18]File size [377 KB]
3. Lindab Ventilation Price List April 2018
ventilation, Air Movement & Air Handling Units
Published [27/06/18]File size [5107 KB]
4. Lindab Rainline Trade Price List 2018
steel rainwater systems, Colourcoated Steel Rainwater systems, Copper Rainwater Systems, Stainless Steel Vandal Resistant Downpipes
Published [27/06/18]File size [4584 KB]
5. Lindab Roof Drainage System Inspiration
roof drainage, colourcoated steel rainwater gutters and downpipes
Published [27/06/18]File size [1332 KB]
6. Lindab Residential Ventilation Brochure 2018
residential ventilation, ducting, Probiotic Air and Surface Purification Systems
Published [27/06/18]File size [7359 KB]
7. Lindab Ventilation Products Brochure
ventilation systems and equipment
Published [27/06/18]File size [8100 KB]
8. Lindab DuraFrost
Polyester Painted, Zinc Coated, Steel Standing Seam Roofing
Published [27/06/18]File size [386 KB]
Lindab BR Measuring 1075
Air Quality Measuring Instruments, Monitors and Meters. Ventilation Systems Leakage Testers
Published [27/06/18]File size [3469 KB]
Lindab Comfort Product Overview
Waterborne indoor climate solutions
Published [15/06/17]File size [218 KB]
Lindab End User Brochure
Lindab Roof Drainage System The STEEL rainwater system with the low CO2 footprint
Published [27/06/18]File size [1106 KB]
Lindab Guide to Rainwater Hopper Heads
steel rainwater systems
Published [27/06/18]File size [1470 KB]
Lindab Guide to Steel Rainwater System Component
gutters, gutter outlets
Published [27/06/18]File size [431 KB]
Lindab Guide to Universal Pipe Brackets
Rainline pipe bracket, universal pipe brackets
Published [27/06/18]File size [2237 KB]
Lindab Installer Brochure
superior steel rainwater system steel rainwater system A range of galvanised steel gutters for industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
Published [27/06/18]File size [1230 KB]
Lindab Magestic Brochure
Zinc Magnesium Coated Galvanised Steel rainwater systems, gutters, pipes and standing seam roofing
Published [27/06/18]File size [1384 KB]
Lindab Maintenance Sheet Metal
Maintenance instruction for products made of coated sheet metal from Lindab
Published [28/07/17]File size [1674 KB]
Lindab Product Overview Acoustic Brochure
Published [28/07/17]File size [2231 KB]
Lindab Rainline 10 Facts Steel Rainwater System
low carbon rainwater system
Published [27/06/18]File size [1113 KB]
Lindab Rainwater Systems Brochure
Featuring Rainline™ – the superior steel rainwater system and Magestic™ – the king of galvanised gutters
Published [28/07/17]File size [7200 KB]
Lindab Roca Roof Profile Inspiration
roof solutions. Lightweight Ceramic Granule Coated Steel Panels Clay Roof Tile Effect and Wooden Shingle Effect
Published [28/07/17]File size [870 KB]
Lindab Roof Drainage System Technical
Published [15/06/17]File size [2885 KB]
Lindab Seamline Inspiration
Lindab Standing Seam Steel Roofing,Polyester Colourcoated
Published [27/06/18]File size [652 KB]
Lindab Seamline Inspiration Material
Standing Seam Roofing
Published [27/06/18]File size [3181 KB]
Lindab Stainless Steel Technical Duct Systems
Stainless Duct System
Published [28/07/17]File size [2859 KB]
Lindab Thinking Outside the Box
Thinking Outside the Box
Lindab launch innovative new rectangular profile gutter
Lindab have put a twist on the box gutter with a reimagined rectangular profile.
A round bead on the forward-facing lip of the gutter is typical of Swedish style steel guttering, the combination of this feature with a box shape creates an elegant alternative to traditional guttering.
The new rectangular gutter has the added advantage of improved functionality. Those familiar with Lindab Rainline guttering will know how the well-designed gutter joints simplify quick and secure installation. The front bead allows the same type of one-piece joint to work with a rectangular profile. Trained professionals will also be able to use the bead design to install the system using craft jointing methods.
New rectangular guttering from Lindab embodies the contemporary aesthetic and simplified functionality that is characteristic of modern Swedish design.
The new Information Gateway is here!
We are excited to finally be able to share the updated version of our Information Gateway website with our users.
The Information Gateway is a web portal to simplify specification of Lindab building products by providing access to a suite of software and tools for CAD and BIM design.
We recognise the increasing demands on building designers and for some time we have been developing the portal to be easier to use and much more mobile-friendly to support the demands of a modern working environment.
Visit informationgateway.lindab.com now to begin accessing the improved portal.