NWS UK LTD
With over 15,000 PVC sheets stocked in our warehouse NWS UK are one of the leading distributers of PVC sheet products. Sheets are manufactured to our specification, which is based on over 10 years’ experience in the hygienic wall cladding sector.
PVC products are distributed throughout the UK on our transport or collected from our trade counter. Due to our direct link with a leading manufacturer, we are able to offer our sheet products at a price most other suppliers cannot match. We currently supply a wide range of plastic distribution and cladding installation companies throughout the UK. Our CladPanel Premier and Elite sheet range is the highest quality sheet on the UK market.
- HYGIENIC WALL CLADDING - White hygienic wall cladding is a simple, convenient, durable, and hygienic option for internal walls. It is resistant to most forms of potential damage including physical and environmental.
- FASCIA BOARD - Fascia boards should not only look attractive but they will also protect the roof and the interior of the property from weather damage. Choosing the right size is important and you will also be able to choose from a range of different materials as well as a gamut of colours and styles.
- SOFFIT BOARD - soffit boards became so popular because they look great while being easy to maintain and they are inexpensive too. They are also durable and can protect the property from many factors and elements such as wind and rain when used in conjunction with fascias. Made from PVC and Available in a range of colours.
- GUTTERING – NWS UK offer a wide selection of guttering and guttering joints in either round, square or ogee profiles. We stock the three main colour choices black, white or brown.
- SHIPLAP CLADDING – shiplap cladding provides a protective envelope around a building in order to protect from wind, rain, and other elements and can offer other protection too. With good quality plastic shiplap cladding it is possible to enjoy reduced energy bills while also providing a more comfortable living environment.
- DRY VERGE & EAVES – Our dry verges come in 3 great colours to suit all slate / roof tile colours and designs. We stock it in Slate Grey, Terracotta and Brown. We also stock the ridge cap covers for our dry verge in round or angled to suit your ridge tiles.
- ARCHITRAVE & TRIMS - Whether you require a simple design or a more classic sculpted look from your architraves, you should consider uPVC to be the ideal material. It is hard wearing and log lasting, requires little maintenance, and it can be wiped clean quickly and easily. It is also an inexpensive material that is quick and simply to fit.
- WINDOW BOARDS & SILLS – we supply both bullnose and square edge window sills in a range of different colours. Made from uPVC we supply colours in white, black, rosewood and golden oak.
- ROOMLINE SKIRTING BOARD - Available in Satin White or Traditional Oak for an authentic wood finish our skirting boards come in either 100mm or 150mm high boards in lengths of 5m. These easy to fit low maintenance skirtings come in two designs, either chamfered or torus.
- POLYCARBONATE ROOFING – available in twin wall, triple wall or multi wall sheets polycarbonate is a great choice for many outdoor applications such as outbuilding roofing where light penetration is desired. Available in Clear, opal or bronze these sheets are practical as well as durable.
- SOLID POLYCARBONATE SHEET - Clear Axgard sheet products are specified where a high degree of strength is required to protect against impact and provide a safe glazing solution in the place of glass. The Clear Axgard material is extruded from a polymer resin which is approximately 200 times stronger than glass of the same thickness and is therefore classed as virtually unbreakable.
- CORRUGATED PVC SHEET - Commonly used for roofing on lean to and sheds because they can be pitched and offer rainwater runoff. They can also be used for other functions too. The corrugated shape of the plastic gives greater strength and reinforcement to the sheets while the plastic is easy to maintain, as it does not require regular treatment even if it is to be used on the outside of a building. The range of styles and finishes means that you can find PVC sheets that are ideal for any function.
- ABS PIPE & FITTINGS - ABS is suitable for all temperatures in the region of -40oC to 70oC and is extremely durable. Our ABS Pipes and Fittings have a smooth bore which prevents lime scale build up and hence deliver quality flow and are manufactured to last 50 years. Our ABS systems are non-toxic therefore suitable for potable water, scratch resistant, corrosion free and resistant to a wide range of chemicals. Another benefit of ABS is that it’s perfect for conveying high purity de-ionised water. Our ABS systems are fully matched and more affordable than metal pipe systems.
- PVC PIPE & FITTINGS - All our PVC pipes can be used in temperatures ranging from 5oC up to 60oC. They’re also abrasion resistant, chemical resistant and corrosion free. There smooth bore also helps resist lime scale build up so your system has a superior flow. Each of our PVC pipes has an expected design life of 50 years based on maximum pressure at 20oC and is light and simple to install. Our PVC Pipe and fittings are perfect for use with acids, alkali’s, effluents, effluent treatment and chemical processing. They are also nontoxic making them suitable for potable water. Our PVC Pipe Systems are meticulous, highly precise and are great substitutes for expensive metal pipe systems.
Rigid PVC Sheet:
- CladPanel Elite - Our CladPanel Elite rigid PVC sheet is the highest quality cladding sheet on the UK market. This sheet is used in a wide range of industries including internal cladding, decorative and manufacturing sectors.
- CladPanel Premium - Our CladPanel Premium rigid PVC sheet has been manufactured to our specification in order to suit the wall cladding sector. This sheet has a textured back for improved adhesion, with a high quality smooth satin gloss finish.
- CladPanel Pastel - CladPanel rigid pastel PVC sheets are available in a range of colours including Blue, Green, Cream, Grey and Sandstone. This sheet range is used in hygienic areas where cosmetic appearance is preferred. A full range of colour matched trims and profiles are stocked.
- CladPanel Gloss - CladPanel gloss PVC sheets are available in a range of colours including Red, Black, Lime Green, Purple, Orange, Pink, Avocado, Grape Green and Dark Grey. Matching trims and profiles are stocked to suit all colours, along with colour matching silicone.
Foam PVC Sheet
- White Foam PVC Sheet - Our white foam PVC sheet has a medium density foam core with a smooth satin finish. Sheet sizes are 2.44m x 1.22m and 3.05m x 1.52m. Foam sheet thicknesses are 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. This sheet is ideal for internal signage and interior design projects for reception areas and other decorative environments.
- Coloured Foam PVC Sheet - Our coloured foam PVC sheet has a medium density core with a smooth satin finish. Standard sheet sizes are 2.44m x 1.22m and 3.05m x 1.52m. This sheet is available in 3mm, 5mm and 10mm thicknesses. Colours include red, blue, orange, yellow, black and grey. Applications include wall cladding and partition walls.
Clear PVC Sheet
- Clear PVC Sheet - Our clear PVC sheet is crystal clear and has a rigid composition. Clear PVC can be used externally due to its resistance to external elements. Practical uses include balustrades and skylights as well as other internal and external applications. Our clear PVC sheet is available in a range of sizes including 2.0m x 1.0m and 3.0m x 1.5m. Thicknesses of 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. Clear PVC sheet can be vacuum formed, drilled, milled and punched. Clear PVC is crystal clear, with a light transparency of 88%.
We stock a wide range of PVC sheet profiles including angles, joining strips, internal angles, external angles, capping strips, internal corners and external corners. Profiles are stocked in white and a range of pastel and gloss colours.
Hygienic wall cladding is one of the most popular applications for our PVC sheet range. This system includes both our sheet and profile ranges. A full range of accessories are also stocked, these include adhesive, PVC rivets and silicone. This system is used in areas which require a high level of hygiene. These areas include hospitals, food preparation areas, commercial kitchens and operating theatres.
Further technical information is available in the BPi download library or on our website at www.plasticbuildingsupplies.com
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
NWS UK - Why Coloured Foam is The True Star of Trade Shows
Every year thousands of trade shows are staged in the UK - as many as 7,000. They shine a light on new innovations and, importantly, give businesses a chance to put their products and services in the spotlight. What many trade show exhibitors and visitors don’t know is that coloured foam makes it all possible.
As one of the UK’s leading suppliers of coloured foam PVC sheet, we are proud to be providing a modern way for businesses to show off their wares. That is because our coloured foam is used to make exhibition stands. If you are an events organiser, insist your shell schemes are made from the highest quality coloured foam - supplied by NWS-UK Limited.
The importance of coloured foam in business
Widely used in advertising applications, coloured foam is suitable for signage, can be vacuum formed and has excellent mechanical properties. It is robust enough to provide a sturdy base during trade shows and is visually appealing.
More and more businesses rely on coloured foam PVC sheet to get their message across at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences. As the popularity of trade shows has grown, so too has demand for CladPanel materials supplied by us.
Why trade shows are good for business
Networking is increasingly playing a role in business. In fact, it is considered as important as referrals. Trade shows facilitate networking by getting a large number of people with similar interests in the same place at the same time. Promoting a business in today’s climate requires a totally professional approach - hence the rise and rise of stunning exhibition stands and advertising signage.
NWS-UK Limited supplies coloured foam PVC sheet to manufacturers, contractors and a wide range of other sectors. Based in Rotherham, Yorkshire, it is a bulk distributor of CladPanel PVC sheet products manufactured in Germany. Obtain a free quote or enquire about opening a trade account by emailing email@example.com.
Alternatively, visit NWS-UK Limited’s website for further information.
NWS UK - What Makes CladPanel Elite A Superior Rigid PVC Sheet?
What Makes CladPanel Elite A Superior Rigid PVC Sheet?
Our CladPanel Elite rigid PVC sheet deserves to be in the spotlight. That is because it lives up to its name, delivering world-class quality at a great, low price. If you use rigid PVC sheet, you will be interested to know what sets our Elite product apart.
In today’s blog post, we will be exploring the benefits of CladPanel Elite. We will also be sharing its specifications – so you can compare them with those of the brand you currently use. As the UK’s premier independent bulk distributor of PVC sheet, we have developed our exclusive range to meet the needs of trades and consumers. This is because we recognise that quality helps our clients stand out from the crowd by keeping their customers happy.
CladPanel Elite rigid PVC sheet benefits
The first thing you will notice about our CladPanel Elite rigid PVC sheet is its smooth gloss finish. It oozes quality, making it especially suitable for hygienic environments and for decorative projects. Not surprisingly, it is the first choice for a growing number of internal cladding installers. They fit this product in high-risk environments, including hospitals, laboratories, storage facilities and kitchens. To protect the important smooth finish during transit and installation, we supply the product in a protective film.
This rigid PVC sheet has a Class 1 fire resistance rating and is available in a range of lengths and thicknesses.
Density [g/cm³ - DIN EN ISO 1183 - 1,44 – 1,46
Tensile strength [MPa] - ISO 527 (50mm/min) - 2
Tensile modulus of elasticity [MPa] - ISO 527 (50mm/min) - 3000
Impact resistance [kj/m²] (Charpy) - ISO 179/1eU - o.B.
Flexural strength [MPa] - ISO 178 (2mm/min) - 73
Flexural modulus of elasticity [MPa] - ISO 178 (2mm/min) - 2750
Shore-Hardness D - ISO 868 - 78
Coefficient of expansion [10⁴ /K] - DIN 53 752 - 7·10⁻ ⁵
Vicat-Softening point [°C] - ISO 306 (B 50) - 72
Heat distortion temperature [°C] - ISO 75-2 (1,8 Mpa) - 60
Water absorption [%] - ISO 62 (after 216h) - 0.1
Buy CladPanel Elite rigid PVC sheet from NWS-UK Limited
We are the only bulk distributor in the UK supplying CladPanel Elite hygienic wall cladding sheet. That is because we are the sole distributor for its world-leading manufacturer in this country. Discover more about this product and others in our range by visiting our website.
If you would like a no obligation quote or want to find our about opening a trade account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org