ACOs GravelGuard stabilises gravel for pedestrian and vehicle access making the system ideal for driveways, paths, public areas such as parks and roof surfaces.
The incorporated geo-textile helps to reduce weed growth and speed up installation. Correctly installed, ACO GravelGuard is suitable for loads up to
300 t/m2, more than enough for its applications.
• Manufactured by ACO in Germany
• Ideal for pedestrians and vehicle access
• Unimpeded drainage of surface water
• Robust system, yet lightweight product design
• Suitable for domestic vehicles, foot traffic and easy movement of prams and wheelchairs
• Large tiles with attached membrane for quick installations
• Garden paths and terraces
• shed bases
• Caravan parks)
• Courtyard areas
• Parking spaces
• Access roads
• One tile per 1.8m², 5.6 tiles per 10m²
• Each white tile is manufactured from 100% polypropylene
• Integrated filter fleece can be easily cut for irregular edging
• Robust/strong honeycomb structure with in-corporated water permeable fleece
• Extra-large mats (1200 x 1600 mm) for quick and easy installation
• Using the ground stabilising points incorporated within the tile, they can be pinned down, making it suitable for gradients up to 10% (24 pins needed per tile) 12 pins needed per tile for up to 5% gradient.
For more information visit https://www.aco.co.uk/products/gravelguard