Newton Waterproofing is extremely proud to announce that they have recently achieved the much sought after Gold (Level 3) membership with Constructionline.
As a verified Gold member, Newton are subject to stringent validation checks by Constructionline, which involve assessment of our environmental management, quality management, equal opportunities, modern slavery act adherence, and anti-bribery and corruption policies.
With tens of thousands of buyers relying on the Constructionline platform to identify construction suppliers, having a Gold membership gives customers enhanced confidence in Newton’s company standards.
Managing Director at Newton Waterproofing Systems, Warren Muschialli, says: "We are proud to have reached this enhanced level of membership with Constructionline that shows just how hard Newton work to meet the expectations of our customers."
With many leading main contractors requiring a Gold membership as the minimum standard from their suppliers, we are pleased to be part of the elite group that have achieved the Gold level of accreditation.”
Newton also holds accreditation’s, certifications and/or memberships with:
- ISO 9001:2008 – Processes and Procedures
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 – Health & Safety
- Acclaim SSIP Health & Safety
- FORS (Fleet Operation Recognition Scheme)
- British Board of Agrément (BBA)
- BDA Agrément
- RIBA CPD Providers Network
- London Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Supply Chain Sustainability School
- British and Irish Trading Alliance
- The Basement Information Centre
- Property Care Association
- Association of Structural Underpinning Contractors
- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- British Tunnelling Society
- The 5% Club