KEIM Soldalit®-arte – a sol-silicate based titanium dioxide-free paint for use on mineral and previously painted substrates.
KEIM Soldalit-arte is a highly developed multi purpose exterior sol silicate paint system based on a combination of KEIM potassium silicate and silica sol binding agents, forming a chemical bond to mineral substrates and a mechanical bond to existing paint coatings.
KEIM Soldalit-arte is ideal for application onto both previously painted and mineral substrates, combining the benefits of a classic mineral paint with simplicity of application.
Without titanium dioxide and tinited with lightfast mineral colour pigments, KEIM Soldalit-arte emphasises the orignal texture of the substrate.
KEIM SOLDALIT-ARTE - KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Titanium dioxide-free formulation
* Increased colour depth and brightness
* Emphasises the texture of the substrate
* Extreme long life/durable
* Weathering protection/waterproof
* Breathable/highly moisture vapour permeable
* Economical and easy to apply
* Inherently incombustible
* For use on mineral and previously painted substrates
* Low VOC and no solvents
* Lightfast/colourfast and UV stable
* Silicate matt surface appearance
* Environmentally friendly, ISO14001
for more information on this or any of our products please feel free to contact our technical advice team on tel: 01952 231250 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org