The Lynvale team have undergone extensive training with Sika® and can provide you with joint calculations, technical advice & on-site support. Key to the ongoing success of the Sikasil® products is their attention to detail, testing & training. All of which can be easily arranged through our team to ensure your finished product carries a vital warranty from Sika® You will also be pleased to know that compatibility with Thermalbond V2100 is already approved.
Please get in touch to discuss your volumes , pricing & any technical queries you may have.
Our new range includes:
• Sikasil® SG-500 - 2 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.14 MPa
• Sikasil® SG-550 - 2 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.20 MPa
• Sikasil® SG-20 - 1 Part Structural Glazing Silicone Adhesive / EOTA ETAG 002 / 0.17 MPa
• Sikasil® WS-605 s - Very High Performance Weather Sealant with Outstanding UV & Weather Resistance
• Sika® Cleaner P - Solvent Based Cleaning Agent for Perfect Bonding Preparation
• Sika® Aktivator 100 & 205 - Solvent Based Adhesion Promoters