The beauty of bespoke structural glass is the deceptively simple finish, with concealed fixings or minimal brackets, structural glass beams or fins, balustrades with no requirement for a handrail or fully frameless doors, screens or linkways creating an illusion of simplicity.
The beauty of Ion’s service is our comprehensive approach, making the process as simple as possible for our clients. Ion Glass take each wholly individual structural glass project from concept to reality.
• We’ll discuss your initial design and produce full technical drawings for approval
• We ensure every design is fully compliant and meets all structural requirements and building regulations
• Our computer aided measuring systems are fully accurate for a perfect fit, even around difficult corbels or uneven surfaces
• Ion’s qualified and experienced installation teams are used to working in heritage environments, buildings of architectural significance or high end residential properties
• We create bespoke bracketry, metalwork or frames as required, either fully commissioned or produced in our own workshops
• Our team will manage all the installation logistics, including any necessary cranes, lifting gear or other requirements
• And we look after all the finishing touches, such as standard or custom glass manifestations, locks, handles, or handrails
We pride ourselves on providing ‘turnkey’ solutions, especially when your project includes multiple different uses of structural glass within the overall design or pushes the boundaries of structural glass to meet an unusual or challenging design concept.
To discuss the glass requirements for your heritage, luxury residential or commercial project call us on 0345 658 9988 send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org