NAYLOR INDUSTRIES PLC
Suppliers of: clay drainage pipes inspection chambers concrete lintels Jacking Pipes
Naylor Industries plc is a family controlled business with which has manufactured clay drainage pipes for over 125 years. The group employs over 380 people on sites in Yorkshire, West Midlands and Scotland, and also now supplies a wide range of plastic ducting pipes, channel drainage systems, access chambers and concrete lintels to markets as far afield as SE Asia and Australasia.
Customers have many guarantees of the quality of Naylor output: not least the company’s reputation and longevity. Naylor’s production facilities meet BS EN295 requirements which ensures that consistently high quality standards are maintained. Products are tested to relevant British and European standards and third party certificates obtained.
Naylor Drainage Ltd commenced clay drainage manufacture in 1890. It has evolved to become one of Europe’s leading drainage manufactures, producing some 2.5 million metres of pipes per annum. Continuous investment and development programmes have enabled Naylor to develop the most comprehensive range of clay drainage pipes and fittings available anywhere in the world.
Vitrified Clay Underground Drainage Pipes
The company offers a full range of vitrified clay underground drainage and conduits for the building, civil engineering, road construction, land drainage and electrical industries. Naylor vitrified clay underground drainage pipes are developed for sewerage drainage and manufactured to the stringent requirements of BS EN295.
Specialised Drainage Products
More recently Naylor has developed a range of drainage products for specialised applications:
- Hathernware - thermal shock and chemically resistant pipes and fittings and Industrial Ceramics.
- Denlok - high performance clay drainage for trenchless installation
- Band-Seal - flexible pipe couplings
- Ducting Pipes - A range of plastic duct pipes and conduits for various services including gas supply, electric cables, telecommunication cables, street lighting and water supply. Naylor pipes meet the required compression strength to current Highways specifications and are supplied in various colours and markings to suit NJUG recommendations.
- Channel Drainage - A lightweight plastic linear surface water drainage channel and grate.
- HDPE Access Chambers - A range of plastic inspection and ducting chambers made for chemical resistant HPDE polyetheyne plastic.
Naylor Plastic Pipes
Naylor manufacture Metrodrain HDPE twinwall stormwater drainage pipes which are also tested and approved for Building Regulations and Highways Agency use. Available either for stormwater drainage or perforated for land drainage. Naylor also manufacture perforated or unpreforated Agri-Drain, a single layer pipe which is a Kitemarked land drainage pipe.
Naylor Specialist Plastics
Naylor Specialist Plastics started trading as Rateoval Ltd in 1983 and soon earned a reputation for delivering quality products and customer service. Naylor Specialist Plastics pride themselves on their ability to provide solutions for customers needing development samples, short production runs, special sizes or fabricated assemblies.
- Ventilation Ducting - wire reinforced ventilation ducting that can be used on exhaust or reversible systems. Ventilation ducting can be supplied made from flame retardant and anti-static pvc coated materials or varying strengths to meet customer requirements.
- Exhaust Ducting - can be supplied in any length up to 20m and any diameter from 200mm-1600mm. Wire reinforcement, strength and pitch can also be varied to meet the exhaust suction required.
Naylor Concrete Products Ltd is a manufacturer of concrete products:
- Concrete Lintels - Pre-Stressed Concrete and Steel Tray Lintels including an unrivalled range of specialised lintels with extra fire and chemical resistance, special finishes etc.
- Bespoke Precast Concrete Products - including specials, prefabricated and large scale units (up to 15 tonnes).
- Kingpost Retaining Wall System - also referred to as Berlin Walls and Soldier Piles. A cost effective post and panel retaining wall using prestressed concrete panels for both structural and non structrual retaining walls.
- EasiWall Interlocking Retaining Wall Blocks - A range of modular concrete retaining wall blocks that can be used for a wide range of applications including bunker walls and flood prevention
White’s Concrete - precast concrete storage solutions for use in the construction, agricultural and utilities industries to provide fast and economical storage of liquids and bulk materials.
Naylor Environmental SUDS Solution
Naylor’s Environmental division supply a innovative a range of sustainable SUDS solutions ranges include:
- Smart Sponge - is a synthetic polymer infill material that destroys bacteria and absorbs hydrocarbons or pathogen pollution in surface water, a unique and fully recyclable material..
- Grass Reinforcement Grids - of various grades including Enviroblock 40mm for temporary car parks, Enviroblock 50mm for heavier and more permanent applications and 70mm Integra for heavy duty applications.
- Aquavoid-ECO - is a 400kN/m2 attenuation crate for intermediate loadings and Hydroblox is a trench infiltration that does not clog and high strength block for SUDS applications.
- Adpave - cellular grass paving for car parks and grass reinforcement is made from 100% recycled polyethylene.
- GrassRoute - a no dig, rollout fast grass inforcement solution.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Naylor Access Chamber Systems
Published [06/09/16]File size [1841 KB]
Naylor Agricutural Land Drainage
Twinwall Drainage, Couplings, Reducers and Sealing Rings
Published [06/09/16]File size [1228 KB]
Naylor Amco Plastics Welded Wire Reinforced Flexible Ducting
Plastics Welded Wire Reinforced Flexible Ducting
Published [29/06/17]File size [221 KB]
Naylor Aquavoid Sustainable Urban Drainage
Stormwater Management Systems Infiltration & Attenuation Crates
Published [15/03/17]File size [6326 KB]
Naylor Band-Seal Couplings Brochure
Versatile, flexible couplings for jointing pipes
Published [26/02/17]File size [2670 KB]
Naylor Bollards Flyer April 2016
Published [29/06/17]File size [290 KB]
Naylor Clay Drainage
Naylor Drainage Vitrified Clay Drainage
Published [06/09/16]File size [720 KB]
Naylor Denlok Vitrified Clay Jacking Pipes
Vitrified Clay Jacking Pipes
Published [06/09/16]File size [1334 KB]
Naylor Drainage Smart Gully
Published [06/09/16]File size [785 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO Integra Enviroblock Grid Brochure
Sustainable Urban Drainage
Published [11/05/17]File size [1043 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Published [15/12/16]File size [694 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO TechTurf Installation Guide
Surface Solutions for Grass & Gravel reinforcement
Published [27/08/15]File size [381 KB]
Naylor Gardenware 2017 Brochure
Published [29/06/17]File size [7904 KB]
Naylor Grinding Jars
Published [06/10/15]File size [1931 KB]
Naylor Introducing Specialist Extrustion Plastics
Specialist Extrusions and Plastics
Published [31/03/17]File size [2093 KB]
Naylor Lintels Prestressed Specifiers’ Handbook Version 3
Published [29/06/17]File size [1340 KB]
Naylor Metro Duct Brochure
Plastic Flexible Ducting Service Cable Pipes
Published [06/09/16]File size [1265 KB]
Naylor MetroDrain and N Drain Systems
Twinwall Drainage Systems
Published [26/02/17]File size [876 KB]
Naylor New Easi Wall Brochure
NAYLOR Concrete Modular Large Walling Blocks
Published [24/11/16]File size [3168 KB]
Naylor Prestressed Lintels Brochure
Published [10/03/16]File size [1620 KB]
Naylor SMARTSPONGE Brochure
Oil Filtration & Pathogen hydrocarbon filtration from stormwater and surface water SUDS Products
Published [15/12/16]File size [1433 KB]
Naylor Specialist Plastics Agricultural Tubes
Polypropylene, PVC and HDPE poles
Published [06/10/15]File size [762 KB]
Naylor Thermachem Brochure
Ceramic stoneware system for resistance to high temperatures, aggressive chemicals and thermal shock
Published [26/02/17]File size [2261 KB]
NEW Naylor Denseal Plus Brochure
Vitrified Clay Drainage Denseal Plus
Published [29/06/17]File size [1198 KB]
Less Stress with Pre-Stressed CPD Seminar
The purpose of this seminar is to inform and educate about pre stressed concrete lintels. (The content of this seminar has been assessed by RIBA)
The method of pre stressed lintel manufacture
Know the difference between pre cast and pre-stressed
Understand the alternative uses... possible for pre-stressed lintels
We're committed to working with architects and other construction professionals to help keep you up-to-date with the right skills and industry information.
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE!
TechTurf reinforced grass system
Our TechTurf reinforced grass system consists of 3 components, each of which is supplied by us and delivered to you on site.
1. TechTurf (TT) rootzone - a composite blend of sand, organic matter and Naylor mesh elements
This pre-blended rootzone will be delivered into site in 20-25 tonne bulk loads in articulated vehicles, unless smaller sized vehicles are otherwise requested when quotations are prepared. The TT rootzone should be laid and consolidated in 2 layers, so it is recommended that consideration is given to a location for tipping/stockpiling of the material when it arrives on site, thus avoiding double handling.
2. Environmental sandy soil grown turf as specified
Only Naylor Environmental sandy soil grown turf, or turf grown on a sandy rootzone should be used, as conventional turf is wholly unsuitable for use with the Naylor TechTurf System.
3. Pre-turfing fertiliser, as appropriate
Click here to view installation notes for TechTurf
Features & Benefits
- Attractive, natural grass surface
- High load bearing strength
- Resists rutting and compaction
- Clean and free draining
- Provides ideal source control for
Sustainable Urban Drainage