NAYLOR INDUSTRIES PLC
Suppliers of: clay drainage pipes inspection chambers concrete lintels Jacking Pipes
Naylor Industries plc is a family controlled business with which has manufactured clay drainage pipes for over 125 years. The group employs over 380 people on sites in Yorkshire, West Midlands and Scotland, and also now supplies a wide range of plastic ducting pipes, channel drainage systems, access chambers and concrete lintels to markets as far afield as SE Asia and Australasia.
Customers have many guarantees of the quality of Naylor output: not least the company’s reputation and longevity. Naylor’s production facilities meet BS EN295 requirements which ensures that consistently high quality standards are maintained. Products are tested to relevant British and European standards and third party certificates obtained.
Naylor Drainage Ltd commenced clay drainage manufacture in 1890. It has evolved to become one of Europe’s leading drainage manufactures, producing some 2.5 million metres of pipes per annum. Continuous investment and development programmes have enabled Naylor to develop the most comprehensive range of clay drainage pipes and fittings available anywhere in the world.
Vitrified Clay Underground Drainage Pipes
The company offers a full range of vitrified clay underground drainage and conduits for the building, civil engineering, road construction, land drainage and electrical industries. Naylor vitrified clay underground drainage pipes are developed for sewerage drainage and manufactured to the stringent requirements of BS EN295.
Specialised Drainage Products
More recently Naylor has developed a range of drainage products for specialised applications:
- Hathernware - thermal shock and chemically resistant pipes and fittings and Industrial Ceramics.
- Denlok - high performance clay drainage for trenchless installation
- Band-Seal - flexible pipe couplings
- Ducting Pipes - A range of plastic duct pipes and conduits for various services including gas supply, electric cables, telecommunication cables, street lighting and water supply. Naylor pipes meet the required compression strength to current Highways specifications and are supplied in various colours and markings to suit NJUG recommendations.
- Channel Drainage - A lightweight plastic linear surface water drainage channel and grate.
- HDPE Access Chambers - A range of plastic inspection and ducting chambers made for chemical resistant HPDE polyetheyne plastic.
Naylor Plastic Pipes
Naylor manufacture Metrodrain HDPE twinwall stormwater drainage pipes which are also tested and approved for Building Regulations and Highways Agency use. Available either for stormwater drainage or perforated for land drainage. Naylor also manufacture perforated or unpreforated Agri-Drain, a single layer pipe which is a Kitemarked land drainage pipe.
Naylor Specialist Plastics
Naylor Specialist Plastics started trading as Rateoval Ltd in 1983 and soon earned a reputation for delivering quality products and customer service. Naylor Specialist Plastics pride themselves on their ability to provide solutions for customers needing development samples, short production runs, special sizes or fabricated assemblies.
- Ventilation Ducting - wire reinforced ventilation ducting that can be used on exhaust or reversible systems. Ventilation ducting can be supplied made from flame retardant and anti-static pvc coated materials or varying strengths to meet customer requirements.
- Exhaust Ducting - can be supplied in any length up to 20m and any diameter from 200mm-1600mm. Wire reinforcement, strength and pitch can also be varied to meet the exhaust suction required.
Naylor Concrete Products Ltd is a manufacturer of concrete products:
- Concrete Lintels - Pre-Stressed Concrete and Steel Tray Lintels including an unrivalled range of specialised lintels with extra fire and chemical resistance, special finishes etc.
- Bespoke Precast Concrete Products - including specials, prefabricated and large scale units (up to 15 tonnes).
- Kingpost Retaining Wall System - also referred to as Berlin Walls and Soldier Piles. A cost effective post and panel retaining wall using prestressed concrete panels for both structural and non structrual retaining walls.
- EasiWall Interlocking Retaining Wall Blocks - A range of modular concrete retaining wall blocks that can be used for a wide range of applications including bunker walls and flood prevention
White’s Concrete - precast concrete storage solutions for use in the construction, agricultural and utilities industries to provide fast and economical storage of liquids and bulk materials.
Naylor Environmental SUDS Solution
Naylor’s Environmental division supply a innovative a range of sustainable SUDS solutions ranges include:
- Smart Sponge - is a synthetic polymer infill material that destroys bacteria and absorbs hydrocarbons or pathogen pollution in surface water, a unique and fully recyclable material..
- Grass Reinforcement Grids - of various grades including Enviroblock 40mm for temporary car parks, Enviroblock 50mm for heavier and more permanent applications and 70mm Integra for heavy duty applications.
- Aquavoid-ECO - is a 400kN/m2 attenuation crate for intermediate loadings and Hydroblox is a trench infiltration that does not clog and high strength block for SUDS applications.
- Adpave - cellular grass paving for car parks and grass reinforcement is made from 100% recycled polyethylene.
- GrassRoute - a no dig, rollout fast grass inforcement solution.
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Naylor Access Chamber Systems
Published [06/09/16]File size [1841 KB]
Naylor Agricutural Land Drainage
Twinwall Drainage, Couplings, Reducers and Sealing Rings
Published [06/09/16]File size [1228 KB]
Naylor Amco Plastics Welded Wire Reinforced Flexible Ducting
Plastics Welded Wire Reinforced Flexible Ducting
Published [21/10/14]File size [1409 KB]
Naylor Aquavoid Sustainable Urban Drainage
Stormwater Management Systems Infiltration & Attenuation Crates
Published [15/03/17]File size [6326 KB]
Naylor Band-Seal Couplings Brochure
Versatile, flexible couplings for jointing pipes
Published [26/02/17]File size [2670 KB]
Published [06/10/15]File size [729 KB]
Naylor Clay Drainage
Naylor Drainage Vitrified Clay Drainage
Published [06/09/16]File size [720 KB]
Naylor Denlok Vitrified Clay Jacking Pipes
Vitrified Clay Jacking Pipes
Published [06/09/16]File size [1334 KB]
Naylor Drainage Smart Gully
Published [06/09/16]File size [785 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO Integra Enviroblock Grid Brochure
Sustainable Urban Drainage
Published [11/05/17]File size [1043 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Published [15/12/16]File size [694 KB]
Naylor ENVIRO TechTurf Installation Guide
Surface Solutions for Grass & Gravel reinforcement
Published [27/08/15]File size [381 KB]
Naylor Gardenware 2017 Brochure
Published [06/02/17]File size [5854 KB]
Naylor Grinding Jars
Published [06/10/15]File size [1931 KB]
Naylor Introducing Specialist Extrustion Plastics
Specialist Extrusions and Plastics
Published [31/03/17]File size [2093 KB]
Naylor Lintels Prestressed Specifiers’ Handbook Version 3
Published [13/01/15]File size [1787 KB]
Naylor Metro Duct Brochure
Plastic Flexible Ducting Service Cable Pipes
Published [06/09/16]File size [1265 KB]
Naylor MetroDrain and N Drain Systems
Twinwall Drainage Systems
Published [26/02/17]File size [876 KB]
Naylor New Easi Wall Brochure
NAYLOR Concrete Modular Large Walling Blocks
Published [24/11/16]File size [3168 KB]
Naylor Prestressed Lintels Brochure
Published [10/03/16]File size [1620 KB]
Naylor SMARTSPONGE Brochure
Oil Filtration & Pathogen hydrocarbon filtration from stormwater and surface water SUDS Products
Published [15/12/16]File size [1433 KB]
Naylor Specialist Plastics Agricultural Tubes
Polypropylene, PVC and HDPE poles
Published [06/10/15]File size [762 KB]
Naylor Thermachem Brochure
Ceramic stoneware system for resistance to high temperatures, aggressive chemicals and thermal shock
Published [26/02/17]File size [2261 KB]
High-profile pavilion... with Naylor Pipe
High-profile pavilion... with Naylor Pipe
The Pump House Gallery is a public contemporary visual arts space on the lakeside in Battersea Park, South London. As part of the Wandsworth Arts Fringe, Pump House Gallery commissioned Architects Neon, Structural Engineers Elliott Wood & Students from Chestnut Grove Academy to deliver a temporary pavilion installed on the gallery forecourt.
The pavilion aimed to celebrate the pipes that used to flow from the Pump House out into Battersea Park- so it was only natural that different coloured Naylor TwinWall pipes were used- with attractive results.
Naylor Whites Concrete panels used for Cemetery wall structure in Wigan...
Whites Concrete panels used for Cemetery wall structure in Wigan...
Precast concrete Groundwall panels, designed and manufactured by Whites Concrete (part of the Naylor Group) with a special rock face finish to blend in with existing surroundings, have replaced an integral part of a cemetery wall structure in Wigan.
The 2.35m high (1m wide) concrete panels, which were formed with a bespoke liner, were installed on time and within budget by Parklands Services, a leading construction provider in the North West.
Shaun Edwards, Managing Director of Parklands Services, commented: “We were very impressed with the turnaround, quality and detail of the precast panels from Whites Concrete. This allowed us to deliver a competitive time frame for our customer, resulting in a first class structure that fits in seamlessly with the location and is pleasing for the public”
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT GROUNDWALL RETAINING WALL SYSTEM
The contract demonstrated Whites Concrete's ability to supply long-lasting solutions with specialist finishes that are above and beyond those associated with traditional concrete panels. Previously, to suit a Victorian Pennine-style embankment dam at Doe Park Reservoir in Yorkshire, Whites Concrete supplied masonry-effect form-liner for the exposed external concrete faces of the wave wall and spillway, instead of standard masonry.
Whites Concrete’s cost-effective Groundwall panels, which require less cure time and build time, are also suitable as retention for railway embankments and highways, as well as push walls to resist machinery loads, extreme heights of storage, and for salt barns.