AMWELL SYSTEMS LTD
GROUND FLOOR, SUITE 2
MEADWAY CORPORATE CENTRE
HERTFORDSHIRE SG1 2EF
Tel: 01763 276200
Fax: 01763 276222
Suppliers of: Washrooms WC Cubicles Toilet Cubicles Washroom Cubicles Office Washrooms School Washrooms Washroom Systems Integrated Panelling Systems IPS Changing cubicles
With over 30 years experience, Amwell are the UK’s leading manufacturer and installer of washroom cubicles and IPS panelling systems. We offer a range of toilet cubicles and shower cubicles, children’s cubicles, duct panels, vanity units, lockers, benching or washroom accessories which can be bespoke manufactured to suit your project requirements.
If you would like more information on our products please click here to jump on live chat and speak to one of our helpful service advisors.
CAD Library: Click here to access our CAD Blocks
BIM Files: Click here to access our BIM files
From start to finish every project has its own dedicated and experienced team including Contracts Manager, CAD Draughtsman, Quantity Surveyor and a Health and Safety Officer is also part of the team.
We work with a network of specialist installers who are experts at fitting our washroom products. This ensures you get excellent service and hassle free installation process.
Amwell Systems main product ranges:
An extensive range of toilet and washroom cubicle systems for all types of installations.
- Sylan: designed by craftsman to meet your individual specification
- Minima: Minimalist and streamlined cubicles
- Coolite: Making a clean visual statement
- Splash: Designed to perform in wet or dry environments.
- Playtime: Lively and different, great for school washrooms
- Urban: The contemporary and affordable, flush-fronted office washroom
- Linea: The hardest working to the most sophisticated; Linea works for all
- Aqualine: Designed for leisure. The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Impact: Attractive and practical, a great value washroom for all dry areas
- Axis: Where budget is the dominant factor, Axis is the answer
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a washroom solution that looks great and works hard
- 48hr Washroom: The complete washroom offer in just 48 hours
A wide range of colourful and robust washroom systems for primary, secondary and higher eduction.
- Playtime: One toilet cubicle with two pilaster options, Skittles or Arches
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a durable washroom solution that looks great
- Splash: A Bubbling washroom that’s fun, but strong enough to withstand the worst
Amwell Systems supply and install a wide range of changing room systems to the leisure industry.
- Aqualine Cubicles: The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Aquasafe Lockers: The high performance flexible locker system
- Aquabench: Made to measure high performance seating
IPS Duct Panelling & Duct Panels: Versatile and practical, close-fitting and tailor-made, our IPS ducting creates the perfect finish to any washroom. Our flexible duct panelling options are available in MFC, HPL or SGL. Or opt for the luxury of real wood veneer.
Amwell Systems offer a wide range of vanity tops to complete your washroom.
- Laminate Vanities: Laminate vanity units come in a choice of styles and 30 colours
- Solid Surface Vanities: For timeless beauty choose solid surface
- Quartz Vanities: Undeniably beautiful, superbly durable
- Granite Vanities: Choose the natural beauty of polished Granite
Practical and attractive; a wide range of washroom accessories to complete every washroom.
- Soap Dispensers: A range of stainless steel, enamel and plastic soap dispensers
- Toilet Roll Holders: A range of Jumbo and standard toilet roll holders
- Warm Air Dryers: Choose between brushed stainless steel or white stove enamel
- Paper Towel Units: Brushed stainless steel paper towel dispenser
- Grab Rails: Our grab rails come in a choice of fixing and colour options
- Door Handles: Our door handle is DDA compliant and available in two finishes
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Amwell 48 Hour Washroom
Published [08/07/16]File size [4014 KB]
Cubicles, washroom accessories
Published [08/07/16]File size [217 KB]
Amwell Colour Selector
Glass Cubicles, Laminated Print Cubicles
Published [15/12/16]File size [2564 KB]
Amwell Solid Surfaces
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [08/07/16]File size [55 KB]
Amwell Sylan Brochure 2015
Published [15/12/16]File size [2167 KB]
Amwell The New Minima
Minima offers a flexible and diverse cubicle system that can be used across the board in any sector.
Published [26/08/16]File size [518 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Brochure 2015
Published [15/12/16]File size [7219 KB]
Amwell Washrooms for Education
Cubicles, Vanity Tops
Published [15/12/16]File size [2132 KB]
Digital Print Cubiclesl Doors
Cubicles Laminated Print Doors
Published [08/07/16]File size [5566 KB]
Amwell at Hitchin Town Hall
Amwell at Hitchin Town Hall
Close to the home of Amwell Systems in North Hertfordshire, Hitchin Town Hall is a Grade II Listed Building at the heart of the market town. Over the last few years the building has undertaken an extensive refurbishment including the building of a brand new Museum next door to the Town Hall. Amwell Systems were delighted to have been specified for both the Town Hall and the Museum project, providing stylish and durable washroom facilities.
Versatile and Reliable
With the high volume of traffic received at Hitchin Town Hall, Amwell knew they needed to supply a washroom system that could withstand the test of time and still look smart and sophisticated years down the line. The washrooms needed to meet the needs of both the Town Hall and Museum's staff and visitors - ranging from young children to adults.
Stylish and Durable
Throughout each washroom area, Amwell's Linea cubicles in neutral Warm Hessian were installed. Linea is a versatile cubicle system suitable for a variety of sectors, with the fluted pilaster and headrail combining elegance with strength. The Linea system was specified in Solid Grade Laminate which is both water and impact resistant - ideal for the heavy traffic of both the Town Hall and Museum.
Contemporary Design and Finish
The washroom cubicles were complemented with co-ordinating Solid Grade Laminate Duct Panels also in Warm Hessian, ensuring colour consistency was kept throughout the washroom.
Amwell's Solid Surface Vanity Units in Sirocco were also supplied, delivering a beautifully smooth and stylish finish. The Solid Surface Vanities are both durable and flexible, adding a touch of elegance to the washrooms.
Amwell Systems, the Washrooms specialist have just re-launched their website
Amwell Systems, the Washrooms specialist have just re-launched their website with several new features aimed at making life easier for Architects, Specifiers and End Users who are specifying washrooms.
The new design tool CreateIt, enables visitors to select from a range of 26 products including
Cubicles, IPS Ducting, Vanities, Lockers and Benching to personalise with their chosen colour scheme. Once completed, users can save their design into a PDF moodboard, including technical information as well as their company logo for a completely bespoke document.
Amwell’s new Specification Pack Service allows users to download all technical documents that they might need to specify washrooms including NBS Documents, BIM and CAD Blocks. Users can search by product name if known or by Environment or Material options.
Once registered, people can create project folders and save their CreateIt designs and Technical Documents for future use giving them an online portal like no other. Mobile friendly and full of plenty of other new features, users can chat to a member of the Interplan team via LiveChat. Why not have a look and get creative today – www.amwell-systems.com
With over 30 years’ experience, Amwell Systems are one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of washroom systems. Their broad and flexible product range means they can meet any specification, whether it be for a School, Commercial, Retail or Leisure facilities.