AMWELL SYSTEMS LTD
GROUND FLOOR, SUITE 2
MEADWAY CORPORATE CENTRE
HERTFORDSHIRE SG1 2EF
Tel: 01763 276200
Fax: 01763 276222
Suppliers of: Washrooms WC Cubicles Toilet Cubicles Washroom Cubicles Office Washrooms School Washrooms Washroom Systems Integrated Panelling Systems IPS Changing cubicles
With over 30 years experience, Amwell are the UK’s leading manufacturer and installer of washroom cubicles and IPS panelling systems. We offer a range of toilet cubicles and shower cubicles, children’s cubicles, duct panels, vanity units, lockers, benching or washroom accessories which can be bespoke manufactured to suit your project requirements.
If you would like more information on our products please click here to jump on live chat and speak to one of our helpful service advisors.
CAD Library: Click here to access our CAD Blocks
BIM Files: Click here to access our BIM files
From start to finish every project has its own dedicated and experienced team including Contracts Manager, CAD Draughtsman, Quantity Surveyor and a Health and Safety Officer is also part of the team.
We work with a network of specialist installers who are experts at fitting our washroom products. This ensures you get excellent service and hassle free installation process.
Amwell Systems main product ranges:
An extensive range of toilet and washroom cubicle systems for all types of installations.
- Sylan: designed by craftsman to meet your individual specification
- Minima: Minimalist and streamlined cubicles
- Coolite: Making a clean visual statement
- Splash: Designed to perform in wet or dry environments.
- Playtime: Lively and different, great for school washrooms
- Urban: The contemporary and affordable, flush-fronted office washroom
- Linea: The hardest working to the most sophisticated; Linea works for all
- Aqualine: Designed for leisure. The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Impact: Attractive and practical, a great value washroom for all dry areas
- Axis: Where budget is the dominant factor, Axis is the answer
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a washroom solution that looks great and works hard
- 48hr Washroom: The complete washroom offer in just 48 hours
A wide range of colourful and robust washroom systems for primary, secondary and higher eduction.
- Playtime: One toilet cubicle with two pilaster options, Skittles or Arches
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a durable washroom solution that looks great
- Splash: A Bubbling washroom that’s fun, but strong enough to withstand the worst
Amwell Systems supply and install a wide range of changing room systems to the leisure industry.
- Aqualine Cubicles: The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Aquasafe Lockers: The high performance flexible locker system
- Aquabench: Made to measure high performance seating
IPS Duct Panelling & Duct Panels: Versatile and practical, close-fitting and tailor-made, our IPS ducting creates the perfect finish to any washroom. Our flexible duct panelling options are available in MFC, HPL or SGL. Or opt for the luxury of real wood veneer.
Amwell Systems offer a wide range of vanity tops to complete your washroom.
- Laminate Vanities: Laminate vanity units come in a choice of styles and 30 colours
- Solid Surface Vanities: For timeless beauty choose solid surface
- Quartz Vanities: Undeniably beautiful, superbly durable
- Granite Vanities: Choose the natural beauty of polished Granite
Practical and attractive; a wide range of washroom accessories to complete every washroom.
- Soap Dispensers: A range of stainless steel, enamel and plastic soap dispensers
- Toilet Roll Holders: A range of Jumbo and standard toilet roll holders
- Warm Air Dryers: Choose between brushed stainless steel or white stove enamel
- Paper Towel Units: Brushed stainless steel paper towel dispenser
- Grab Rails: Our grab rails come in a choice of fixing and colour options
- Door Handles: Our door handle is DDA compliant and available in two finishes
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Amwell 48 Hour Washroom Cubicles Brochure
Published [04/08/17]File size [4021 KB]
Amwell Minima Washroom Brochure
Minima offers a flexible and diverse cubicle system that can be used across the board in any sector.
Published [04/08/17]File size [518 KB]
Amwell Solid Surface Washtrough Brochure
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [04/08/17]File size [4548 KB]
Amwell Solid Surfaces
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [08/07/16]File size [55 KB]
Amwell Sylan Washroom Brochure
Published [04/08/17]File size [2241 KB]
Amwell Washroom Accessories Brochure
Cubicles, washroom accessories
Published [04/08/17]File size [217 KB]
Amwell Washroom Maintenance Manual
Published [04/08/17]File size [1739 KB]
Amwell Washroom Materials Guide
Published [04/08/17]File size [1709 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Brochure
Published [04/08/17]File size [7219 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Colour Selector
Glass Cubicles, Laminated Print Cubicles
Published [04/08/17]File size [3460 KB]
Amwell Washrooms for Education Brochure
Cubicles, Vanity Tops
Published [04/08/17]File size [2274 KB]
Digital Print Cubiclesl Doors
Cubicles Laminated Print Doors
Published [08/07/16]File size [5566 KB]
Royal College of Physicians - Delivering Diversity - Choose Amwell
Royal College of Physicians - Delivering Diversity
Established in 1515 the Royal College of Physicians of London is the oldest medical college in England who continue to raise standards and shape public health in the United Kingdom. The Royal College of Physicians is a professional membership body with the aim to support physicians to reach their full potential whilst also improving patient care and reducing illness both nationally and internationally. Located next to Regents Park the site offers educational seminars, CPD training, a museum and venue hire.
Diverse and Modern
With updates required in different areas of the site, the College needed a diverse range of products to suit the various users and differing requirements. With our varied range of washroom cubicles and locker options, we were delighted to assist and provide a number of products that would ensure a modern washroom that would stand the test of time.
Strong and Stylish
Amwell’s stylish Urban cubicle system was chosen for the Male and Female toilets. A flush-fronted system in Solid Grade Laminate, Urban features Aluminium fittings for style and durability. As well as its modern appearance, Urban is a robust water and impact resistant system ideal for these public areas. To complete the overall appearance Solid Grade Laminate Duct Panels, in Summer Oak were chosen to match the cubicles.
Safe and Robust
In the changing area Amwell’s Impact range was a perfect choice for the toilet cubicles due to the robust High Pressure Laminate material, providing durability and easy maintenance.
Co-ordinating IPS Ducting was installed to compliment the look.
Aquasafe Lockers with Assa Digital Locks were selected for the changing area. We offered a variety of options in size and colour to meet varying specifications, including providing high security. Locker mounted, multi slat Aquabenches were added to provide added comfort to the changing areas.
Amwell Systems were delighted to provide Rainbow Casino with Washrooms
Based in busy central Cardiff, the bustling Rainbow Casino is at the heart of the town, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is the go to place for anyone looking for traditional and state of the art electronic gaming. Its sophisticated atmosphere and modern decor attracts hundreds of customers daily and offers many facilities including Slot Machines, Traditional Poker and Roulette tables as well as a bar and restaurant with Live Sports.
A recent £3m redevelopment saw the Casino double in size with updates to the interior, including improvements to the layout, visibility and access. With high volumes of traffic from both the Casino members and others enjoying the restaurant and bar, Rainbow Casino needed washroom facilities that were reliable and able to withstand the heavy use whilst still looking stylish and contemporary.
Stylish and Versatile
Amwell Systems were delighted to provide the unique washroom facilities for both the Men’s and Ladies WC’s at the Casino, working with established installer Shires.
The Urban range in Light Hessian fitted in perfectly with the overall Casino decor. The flush fronted cubicle system was specified in our full height option offering users complete privacy. Manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate, Urban provided the Casino with a hard wearing, impact and water resistant cubicle system that is easy to maintain. Complementary Solid Grade Laminate Duct Panelling in Wenge were also specified to complete the washroom look.
"Exceptionally High Quality"
“I am impressed with the washroom cubicles which have enhanced the finished look that we were trying to achieve. The high standard of finish and the full height doors are the best features within our order. Amwell’s products are of exceptionally high quality. I would definitely use their products again in the future.”
Duncan Savage, Managing Director, Double Diamond Gaming Ltd