AMWELL SYSTEMS LTD
GROUND FLOOR, SUITE 2
MEADWAY CORPORATE CENTRE
HERTFORDSHIRE SG1 2EF
Tel: 01763 276200
Fax: 01763 276222
Suppliers of: Washrooms WC Cubicles Toilet Cubicles Washroom Cubicles Office Washrooms School Washrooms Washroom Systems Integrated Panelling Systems IPS Changing cubicles Vanities
With over 30 years experience, Amwell are one of the UK’s leading manufacturer of Washroom Cubicles, Vanities and IPS Ducting systems. We offer a range of toilet cubicles and shower cubicles, children’s cubicles, duct panels, vanity units, lockers, benching and washroom accessories which can be bespoke manufactured to suit your project requirements.
If you would like more information on our products please click here to jump on live chat and speak to one of our helpful service advisors.
CAD Library: Click here to access our CAD Blocks
BIM Files: Click here to access our BIM files
Our experienced team will be more than happy to offer their advice including guidance on the most appropriate material choice, selecting the right product range for your budget, to ensuring that DDA requirements are met. Our experienced Specification Managers are also on hand to provide guidance when it comes to writing your specification.
We work with a network of preferred installers all around the UK who know our products inside-out and will ensure that your washrooms are fitted perfectly every time. We can easily source you comparable installation quotations, saving you time, money and effort.
Amwell Systems main product ranges:
An extensive range of toilet and washroom cubicle systems for all types of installations.
- Sylan: Designed by craftsman to meet your individual specification, Sylan is available in 6 material types including Glass, Solid Surface and Veneer
- Minima: Minimalist and streamlined cubicles, suitable for almost any sector
- Coolite: Making a clean visual statement with toughened safety glass
- Splash: Designed to perform in wet or dry environments, sturdy Splash will stand the test of time
- Playtime: Fun and practical, Playtime is ideal for school and nursery washrooms
- Urban: Contemporary and affordable, Urban provides a flush-fronted office washroom
- Linea: With a floating appearance, Linea is great from the hardest working to the most sophisticated washroom
- Impact: Attractive and practical, Impact provides a great value washroom for all dry areas
- Axis: Where budget is the dominant factor, Axis is the answer
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, an Acorn washroom solution looks great and works hard
- 48hr Washroom: A competitive and hardworking washroom, available in just 48 hours
A wide range of colourful and robust washroom systems for primary, secondary and higher education.
- Playtime: One toilet cubicle with two pilaster options, Skittles or Arches
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a durable washroom solution that looks great
- Splash: A Bubbling washroom that’s fun, but strong enough to withstand the worst
Amwell Systems supply benches and lockers ideal for the leisure industry.
- Aquasafe Lockers: The high performance flexible locker system
- Aquabench: Made to measure high performance seating
Versatile and practical, close-fitting and tailor-made, our IPS ducting creates the perfect finish to any washroom. Our flexible duct paneling options are available in MFC, HPL or SGL. Or opt for the luxury of Real Wood Veneer.
Amwell Systems offer a wide range of vanity tops to complete your washroom.
- Quartz Vanities: Undeniably beautiful, superbly durable
- Granite Vanities: Choose the natural beauty of polished Granite
- Solid Surface Vanities: For timeless beauty choose solid surface
- Laminate Vanities: Laminate vanity units come in a choice of styles and 36 colours
- Solid Surface Washtroughs – Creating a beautifully smooth and stylish finish
Practical and attractive; a wide range of washroom accessories to complete every washroom.
- Soap Dispensers: A range of stainless steel, enamel and plastic soap dispensers
- Toilet Roll Holders: A range of Jumbo and standard toilet roll holders
- Warm Air Dryers: Choose between brushed stainless steel or white stove enamel
- Paper Towel Units: Brushed stainless steel paper towel dispenser
- Grab Rails: Our grab rails come in a choice of fixing and colour options
- Door Handles: Our door handle is DDA compliant and available in two finishes
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Amwell 48 Hour Washroom Cubicles Brochure
Published [03/10/17]File size [3974 KB]
Amwell Minima Washroom Brochure
Minima offers a flexible and diverse cubicle system that can be used across the board in any sector
Published [03/10/17]File size [518 KB]
Amwell Solid Surface Washtrough Brochure
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [03/10/17]File size [4510 KB]
Amwell Solid Surfaces Vanities Colour Chart
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [08/07/16]File size [55 KB]
Amwell Sylan Washroom Brochure
Published [04/08/17]File size [2241 KB]
Amwell Washroom Accessories Brochure
Cubicles, washroom accessories
Published [04/08/17]File size [217 KB]
Amwell Washroom Maintenance Manual
Published [04/08/17]File size [1739 KB]
Amwell Washroom Materials Guide
Published [03/10/17]File size [1678 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Brochure
Published [04/08/17]File size [7219 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Colour Selector
Glass Cubicles, Laminated Print Cubicles
Published [04/08/17]File size [3460 KB]
Amwell Washrooms for Education Brochure
Cubicles, Vanity Tops
Published [04/08/17]File size [2274 KB]
Digital Print Cubiclesl Doors
Cubicles Laminated Print Doors
Published [08/07/16]File size [5566 KB]
Amwell Sylan Glass – Stylish, Sophisticated Washrooms
Sylan Glass – Stylish, Sophisticated Washrooms
Amwell Systems, the Washrooms specialists have extended their prestigious Sylan range with the introduction of Sylan Glass.
With a Sylan washroom it’s the detail that makes the difference and the flush fronted, elegant Glass cubicle system brings a true element of luxury to any washroom. Crafted to clients’ individual specifications, Sylan Glass is the epitome of style and sophistication and will fit in seamlessly with any washroom design. Available in Black and White, the naturally reflective material provides a light and modern environment.
The curved edged, 44mm flush fronted cubicle system is manufactured from double back painted, toughened safety glass to all faces combining elegance with durability. The stylish cubicle boasts Stainless Steel ironmongery and a self-closing dampened pivot hinge system to ensure that Sylan Glass not only looks the part but will also withstand the test of time.
Ideal for high end commercial, retail and leisure projects Amwell Systems are already working on a number of Sylan Glass projects. Sarah Gulliver, Commercial Director commented: “We are really excited to be able to add the Glass option to our Sylan range. With a 30 year heritage, Sylan has a great reputation in the market place for providing high end, luxurious, bespoke washrooms to clients both here in the UK and abroad. ”
Sylan is also available in 5 other materials including Solid Surface, Real Wood Veneer and the recently introduced ColourCoat High Gloss range - available in any standard RAL colour in up to a 90% gloss finish.
For further information on the Sylan range visit www.amwell-systems.com or contact a member of their friendly and experienced team on Tel: 01763 276200.
Royal College of Physicians - Delivering Diversity
Royal College of Physicians - Delivering Diversity
Established in 1515 the Royal College of Physicians of London is the oldest medical college in England who continue to raise standards and shape public health in the United Kingdom. The Royal College of Physicians is a professional membership body with the aim to support physicians to reach their full potential whilst also improving patient care and reducing illness both nationally and internationally. Located next to Regents Park the site offers educational seminars, CPD training, a museum and venue hire.
Diverse and Modern
With updates required in different areas of the site, the College needed a diverse range of products to suit the various users and differing requirements. With our varied range of washroom cubicles and locker options, we were delighted to assist and provide a number of products that would ensure a modern washroom that would stand the test of time.
Strong and Stylish
Amwell’s stylish Urban cubicle system was chosen for the Male and Female toilets. A flush-fronted system in Solid Grade Laminate, Urban features Aluminium fittings for style and durability. As well as its modern appearance, Urban is a robust water and impact resistant system ideal for these public areas. To complete the overall appearance Solid Grade Laminate Duct Panels, in Summer Oak were chosen to match the cubicles.
Safe and Robust
In the changing area Amwell’s Impact range was a perfect choice for the toilet cubicles due to the robust High Pressure Laminate material, providing durability and easy maintenance.
Co-ordinating IPS Ducting was installed to compliment the look.
Aquasafe Lockers with Assa Digital Locks were selected for the changing area. We offered a variety of options in size and colour to meet varying specifications, including providing high security. Locker mounted, multi slat Aquabenches were added to provide added comfort to the changing areas.