AMWELL SYSTEMS LTD
GROUND FLOOR, SUITE 2
MEADWAY CORPORATE CENTRE
HERTFORDSHIRE SG1 2EF
Tel: 01763 276200
Fax: 01763 276222
Suppliers of: Washrooms WC Cubicles Toilet Cubicles Washroom Cubicles Office Washrooms School Washrooms Washroom Systems Integrated Panelling Systems IPS Changing cubicles
With over 30 years experience, Amwell are the UK’s leading manufacturer and installer of washroom cubicles and IPS panelling systems. We offer a range of toilet cubicles and shower cubicles, children’s cubicles, duct panels, vanity units, lockers, benching or washroom accessories which can be bespoke manufactured to suit your project requirements.
If you would like more information on our products please click here to jump on live chat and speak to one of our helpful service advisors.
CAD Library: Click here to access our CAD Blocks
BIM Files: Click here to access our BIM files
From start to finish every project has its own dedicated and experienced team including Contracts Manager, CAD Draughtsman, Quantity Surveyor and a Health and Safety Officer is also part of the team.
We work with a network of specialist installers who are experts at fitting our washroom products. This ensures you get excellent service and hassle free installation process.
Amwell Systems main product ranges:
An extensive range of toilet and washroom cubicle systems for all types of installations.
- Sylan: designed by craftsman to meet your individual specification
- Minima: Minimalist and streamlined cubicles
- Coolite: Making a clean visual statement
- Splash: Designed to perform in wet or dry environments.
- Playtime: Lively and different, great for school washrooms
- Urban: The contemporary and affordable, flush-fronted office washroom
- Linea: The hardest working to the most sophisticated; Linea works for all
- Aqualine: Designed for leisure. The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Impact: Attractive and practical, a great value washroom for all dry areas
- Axis: Where budget is the dominant factor, Axis is the answer
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a washroom solution that looks great and works hard
- 48hr Washroom: The complete washroom offer in just 48 hours
A wide range of colourful and robust washroom systems for primary, secondary and higher eduction.
- Playtime: One toilet cubicle with two pilaster options, Skittles or Arches
- Acorn: Versatile and practical, a durable washroom solution that looks great
- Splash: A Bubbling washroom that’s fun, but strong enough to withstand the worst
Amwell Systems supply and install a wide range of changing room systems to the leisure industry.
- Aqualine Cubicles: The ultimate flexible solution for changing rooms
- Aquasafe Lockers: The high performance flexible locker system
- Aquabench: Made to measure high performance seating
IPS Duct Panelling & Duct Panels: Versatile and practical, close-fitting and tailor-made, our IPS ducting creates the perfect finish to any washroom. Our flexible duct panelling options are available in MFC, HPL or SGL. Or opt for the luxury of real wood veneer.
Amwell Systems offer a wide range of vanity tops to complete your washroom.
- Laminate Vanities: Laminate vanity units come in a choice of styles and 30 colours
- Solid Surface Vanities: For timeless beauty choose solid surface
- Quartz Vanities: Undeniably beautiful, superbly durable
- Granite Vanities: Choose the natural beauty of polished Granite
Practical and attractive; a wide range of washroom accessories to complete every washroom.
- Soap Dispensers: A range of stainless steel, enamel and plastic soap dispensers
- Toilet Roll Holders: A range of Jumbo and standard toilet roll holders
- Warm Air Dryers: Choose between brushed stainless steel or white stove enamel
- Paper Towel Units: Brushed stainless steel paper towel dispenser
- Grab Rails: Our grab rails come in a choice of fixing and colour options
- Door Handles: Our door handle is DDA compliant and available in two finishes
These files are provided by the manufacturer. While Building Products Index takes every care to ensure the information is correct and up to date, we cannot be held liable for any out of date or incorrect information in them. Please check with the supplier before specifying or purchasing products.
Amwell 48 Hour Washroom
Published [08/07/16]File size [4014 KB]
Cubicles, washroom accessories
Published [08/07/16]File size [217 KB]
Amwell Colour Selector
Glass Cubicles, Laminated Print Cubicles
Published [15/12/16]File size [2564 KB]
Amwell Solid Surfaces
Vanity Units, Solid Surfaces
Published [08/07/16]File size [55 KB]
Amwell Sylan Brochure 2015
Published [15/12/16]File size [2167 KB]
Amwell The New Minima
Minima offers a flexible and diverse cubicle system that can be used across the board in any sector.
Published [26/08/16]File size [518 KB]
Amwell Washrooms Brochure 2015
Published [15/12/16]File size [7219 KB]
Amwell Washrooms for Education
Cubicles, Vanity Tops
Published [15/12/16]File size [2132 KB]
Digital Print Cubiclesl Doors
Cubicles Laminated Print Doors
Published [08/07/16]File size [5566 KB]
Amwell Systems guide to washroom health & safety
When designing your washroom, style and appearance are important, but these elements need to be combined with safety and practicality. We have picked out the top five health and safety and practicality considerations to bear in mind when specifying your commercial washroom.
Safety: One of the most, if not the most important factor to consider when starting your washroom project is the safety of its users. Safety features can range from ensuring that doors have anti-finger trap locks right through to making sure that doors can be lifted off the hinges in an emergency situation. Many of our commercial washroom cubicles have lockable doors with emergency release locks, to ensure that day to day privacy is met but in an emergency access can be gained.
Space & Accessibility: Busy environments with a high footfall will need appropriate and spacious washrooms to accommodate users of all ages and abilities. Providing adequate space for your users is important not just for safety but also for comfort and it’s important to ensure that your commercial washroom environment is accessible for everyone. All of our washrooms can be supplied to comply with the latest DDA Regulations ensuring access and comfort for all.
Lighting: The colour and lighting of a commercial washroom is more important than you may think. As well as sufficient lighting for safety purposes, the Light Reflectance Values should be taken into consideration for different areas to meet with DDA regulations. You can also use materials that provide a refreshing, light and spacious environment such as our Coolite range manufactured from toughened safety glass.
Amwell's Splash range in Solid Grade Laminate is hard wearing, durable and easy to maintain
Hygiene: As well as materials that can withstand being cleaned appropriately, having the right facilities for users to ensure their hygiene is also essential. We provide a range of washroom accessories including liquid soap dispensers and hand dryers that help promote a clean environment for all.
Privacy: Of course, an integral feature of any public washroom is an appropriate level of privacy, though sometimes it can be tricky to ensure that your washroom provides both a welcoming environment and the privacy level that users require. Our Urban range is a great choice for ensuring privacy as well as creating a clean, sleek appearance. It is flush fronted and available in standard height and floor to ceiling height, offering maximum privacy.
Amwell Systems know that washroom health and safety is paramount. With over 30 years of experience, we offer a unique combination of distinctive, original and safe solutions, all fitted by a network of specialist installers. For further information contact a member of our team on Tel: 01763 276 200.
New Year, New Career?
Are you self-motivated, professional and ready to work for an exciting fast paced organisation that gives individuals the opportunity to grow with the business? Amwell Systems Limited is looking for a talented Business Development Coordinator and Sales Administrator to join our lively team in Stevenage.
As a Business Development Coordinator you will proactively generate new enquiries that convert projects into orders by effective & systematic project management. You need to be a good team player, have the ability to build rapport quickly and work in a structured way to achieve targets and deadlines. You need to have strong administrative, planning and organisational skills and a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
We are also currently looking for an organised, self-motivated individual looking for a career in a varied role to join Amwell Systems as a Sales Administrator. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks that ensure the smooth running of the office on an administration level by fully supporting the Sales, Marketing and Estimating departments on a daily basis. You need to be highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and first-rate written communication skills. You should be MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficient and have a great telephone manner.
“Amwell is buzzing with energy, the positive atmosphere is unlike anywhere I’ve worked before!” – Sarah Cox, Business Support Coordinator
“Every day is varied, there’s great career progression, and the rewards are high for being part of a successful team.” – Katie Croucher, Commercial Manager
If you are interested in either position then apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com